RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello everyone I’m from Zimbabwe and I just wanna learn about how to trade forex

Hi, my name is Ryan. I am 19 years old. I am citizen of South Africa currently completing my school career. Soon it will be time for me to start my journey called life and a big part of this journey is maintaining myself in a country where jobs are not easily available.
Surrounded by family and friends who find ways to carry themselves through trading, I am amazed by the opportunities that forex brings!

Today I introduce myself as a newbie with no prior knowledge about trading but with a willingness to learn!

Hello Everyone… My name is Tee Jk I’m from South Africa. I’m very happy to be here and quiet new and a bit clueless at the moment but I’ve been learning some terms and their functionalities and got to watch a friend of mine who is also a beginner trade yesterday :slight_smile: . He is the one who referred me to Babypips

My interest in Forex started a few weeks ago from watching some YouTube videos I realized with the fluctuation in the economic state of my Country at the moment and the ongoing disastrous pressures and imbalance caused by the pandemic I might as well learn something tangible. I hadn’t thought of this at the beginning of the pandemic I really wish I did , I might have used all that exhausted time for something more beneficial but that is what I will be doing now which is learning and learning more.

My goals are to be learn until I can set a challenge for myself to test how far I will be going. I plan to work smart and obtain minimum loss. I’m not willing to risk even on Demo without 80% understanding to be fair to myself.

I’d like to say that I’m very excited to be your class Dr Pipslow and I’m look forward to all the learning adventures ahead. I’m a complete beginner and I’d appreciate any different learning methods , different ways to understand the market, different ways of studying

And to all the newbie beginner good luck on your learning journey , feel free to communicate and share ideas :sparkles::sparkles:

Grest outcomes to us all
Xoxo

1 Like

Well… It seems the community is human friendly and unjust say you have a good sense of humour with that 600 crap ■■■■… Anyways, my name is PrimeCroft. Am a new forex trader looking to understand deep technical analysis and in my quest to get this. My teacher made mention of his days in Babypips so I figured it worth a check and am marvel with the level of education write ups and discussions here…
So that’s me, hope I’ll be covered with the blanket of knowledge. Thank you

Hi, I’m OLWETHU FX. I’m an intermediate trader which wants to grow within the forex markets. I hope to meet new different types of traders and we learn from each other as time goes. I’m always open to learning new things and always active.I recently graduated from school of pipsology which was a great course to begin with and i hope to grow more in the forums

1 Like

Hi, My name is Clementina and I am completely new to the whole Forex and Trading thing. I am in my finals in the University and I am well aware that learning to trade will be valuable to me on completing my Degree. I’m a Nigerian and will be 20 in a few months. The very little I’ve heard about Forex trading is my driving force to learning better from here and I’m sure I’m going to enjoy my experience here. Thanks

2 Likes

HI THERE
My name is PIP POPER and i am 17 year old Kid from South Africa.
a few months ago a close friend of mine was ranting on about this forex trading and how its going to change lives and at first i never believed anything because as a kid in SOUTH AFRICA you are taught that the only way out of poverty is going school and studying 24/7 going to college and getting a degree but i was the type of kid to sit in class and not focus on the work and instead i thought on how to make money because i knew for fact that i was not built for a 9 to 5 job and a basic yearly salary but i always thought of ways to get money from selling sweets during and after school hours which got me in alot of trouble. I used to edit peoples YOUTUBE videos and Mix vocals for music but it was just not interesting to me until i learnt about FOREX trading and the big risk in this and i owe alot of thanks to BABYPIPS for the beginner tips and tricks in trading but im initial end goal is to fully understand the TRADING INDUSTRY/SYSTEM and possibly benefit off it

2 Likes

Hi There, I am a terribly newbie on this trading. I am from Malaysia. I am a bit embarass to tell I am already 70 and trying to learn this trading. I hope the community can help me to benefit from this trading for my additonal income, as my job has been cut to a half mth job and loss half my income.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey y’all, I’m Ta’Teauna, 23 year old who is interested in forex. I have tried multiple time with learning the the IM Academy but it just wasn’t for me. I’m here on baby pips to educate myself on forex and start to bring in an extra stream of income.

1 Like

Hey y’all, I’m Tahrea and I’m from Jamaica. I’m fairly new to trading and heard about this platform from my mom. I haven’t really started trading yet but my mom suggested that this is a good platform to start reading about it.

My goal?? Ummmmmm, well there’s lots of things I would like from this experience but mostly just to hone my skills so that I may use them to give myself a better life.

My one wish is that you all be patient and kind with me. Thank you.

Hello, I’m Shalltear and I’m an absolute beginner in this field but that doesn’t stop me from pursuing my trading career. I believe that learning the fundamentals of trading will unlock countless of opportunities for me.

1 Like

Hi Everyone Good Pips To You All!

You’re Welcome To The Family.

Hi everyone,

My name is Ifeoluwa. I am relatively new to Forex. I have had a few tries at live trading, but I have not come to grip with the minimum understanding of progressive win rate in Forex. I’m here to find knowledge and get myself on the road to improvement that talks to my bottomline in the Forex business.

Thank you

Ifeoluwa Adeola-Gold

Hi everyone… I’m newbie. Always wanted to learn how to trade. I’m so excited to be part of this community.

Hello everyone, I am glad to join your company, I hope it will be interesting and informative.

Hi my name is Bandile Dlamini from Swaziland. I am a very ambitious young man who likes challenges. I obviously looked into forex through YouTube channels, blogs, various books and so forth. It is a very interesting path I would like to take as the potential to grow in it is substantial. I want to become a good trader so I can afford a better life for me and my family because making it is not so easy where I am from. I’m looking forward to learning and growing through babypips.

Hello everyone,
My cousin recommended this website to me sometime ago and it took me awhile to get into it. I’m here to give it a shot now and I’m looking forward to learning about Forex and everything it has to offer.
:slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Lolfaceftw. I believe that I need to take advantage of this opportunity to learn as young as possible. I’m currently 18 and interested in forex trading. I plan to take Business Administration and Accountancy in the future. With this knowledge, I hope that I may be able to profit and gain resilience with every potential loss.

Hi everyone! I’m Mitch from Australia, I’m 26 and finding it harder to remember my age every year lol.

I’ve been involved with investing in the stock market for the past 3 years and am an avid Tesla shareholder, however have been more of a buy and hold style investor.

Hope to learn as much as I can about fx trading and technical analysis through this course!