RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi everyone,
I am excited to be here. Am Manuell from Kenya. Am not sure many of you are aware of such a country. I look forward to learning a lot about trading. I just started yesterday. I want to have enough time to master before I begin anything. Cheers!

Hello there.
Iā€™m Banana_Engi and I came here after I went to a web seminar about Forex Trading by my university a few weeks ago. The speaker recommended this site as her go to place for learning more about Forex Trading.

I came here to expand my reach and with how the pandemic is still creating havoc in a few things here and there, I want to create some revenue with the free time I have.

Thatā€™s all for now and thanks for having me here.

hello guysā€¦ i am Alheripipsā€¦
i saw a recomendation of this forum on a youtube video so i decided to check it out and really guys yaā€™all are cool.
i started trading forex (demo + blown up accounts) last year during the lock down. after going through babypips school, i took a step back and only traded using demo accounts to get better. now i kinda want to try my hands again on live trading and i dont want to loose anymore so here i am, officially.

Hey,

From Melbourne! I literally have no trading experience at all. Iā€™ve been researching about stock markets and trading for a long time but I finally decided to take the first step towards it. I chose Forex because one of my friends managed to convince me it is yet, the best option.

Well, thereā€™s nothing much to say about myself, I am really bad at maths so I donā€™t know how well I will fare, but Iā€™ll give it a try. Hobbies include; reading and dancing.

Good luck!

Hi everyone. My name is Nobi. I am 28 years old. I have been trading for about 10 months. I still tend to struggle with the basics. I just started practicing my own trades in trading view. I have had some success, but there is still more I can learn. I appreciate any helpful tips or advice. Thank you.

Hi everyone my name is Allen

Hello, my name is Emmanuel and am new to trading it been almost a year now since since i start beliee me it been good tough and gross all the way hope to meet and share ideas. am a Nigerian, from South South preciselyā€¦thank you for having me.

Hi All, Iā€™ve spent the last few months immersing in trading and was recommended babypips. I hope to build solid fundamentals and validate what Iā€™ve learned so far.

Glad to join this community.

Thanks

Iā€™m Dave from Nigeria. Iā€™m a new student of Pipsology. Hoping to be the best I can be in the course. So help me anything that is listening to prayers.

Hello my name is Lulo all the way from South Africa! Iā€™m a 34 year old father to a handsome young man, Iā€™ve been interested in forex trading for wuite some time. Iā€™m a beginner a learner at the moment and only trade on demo accounts. I would really appreciate any kind of help i could get from yhis community, my new familyšŸ˜

Hellloooo very excited to be part of this community. I really want to learn and become an expert in trading. And make lots of moolahšŸ˜œ

Hello there my name is Swifty Dollar from South Africa , Im 43 years of age and Im super new at this , meaning I have no clue about Forex trading.
the reason why I doing this , is I want to make money on the side that will help me sustain my life and give a generic wealth to my family.
Im looking forward to learn about Forex and getting to know everybody on this exciting journey .

Whats good!! Straight out the H! My name is Shelbyā€¦originally from Tampa but I stay in H-Town now (loving every bit). Iā€™ve been practice trading for about 2 months nowā€¦waiting till I hit 300 trades to get real skin in the game.

I started investing in real estate, stocks, crypto, and now I want to fund my business/quit my W2 via the FX market.

Iā€™m a foodie extraordinaire, happily in a relationship with a sexy mamacita whoā€™s watching her FX training vids rn as I type, dance hip hop sometimes, I drum, and did I mention food?? Lmao :slight_smile: Find us on the gram @thehtownfoodplug . Much love everyone and good luck in the journey letā€™s slay this ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Hello family.

My name is Mark, I am from Zimbabwe. I am a sales executive.

Lately, I have been looking for ways to financial freedom, and a friend pointed BabyPips into my direction.

I am new to trading and I am going to need all the help I can get.

So looking forward to learning new skills

sup, im Aaron from the Philippines. My friend referred me this website, i will properly start learning trading here. I hope to learn a lot from the community,cheers!!!

Hello, am Joseph the Father of Jesus, but you can call me JoeMan for now. I love the name.

I am new in this and today I received some information about this platform which I have been searching with no result.

But here I am, I have always desired to be a forex trader and so I will be happy to gain skills and move on with the making some money for my generation.

Wooow am sooo happy and optimisticā€‹:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

My name is Benjamin and a one-time major in the Oil and Gas exploration business in Nigeria promoting other peopleā€™s ideology unknowingly with big names such as Manager.
I never got satisfied because I feel I need to do something that would guarantee me financial freedom not minding the time I would invest in it so long as at the end of the day, I achieve my goals.
Having said this, I tipped Forex Trading as an option and thatā€™s why am here.
I hope to get the desired support from experienced Forex Traders that would guide me to becoming an expert in Forex Trading
I hope I am welcomed?

2 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is frempong I just joined forex trade

Hey everyone, Iā€™m glad to be here. Iā€™ve been slowly learning about stock trading a few years ago before moving to the forex world. Iā€™ve been paper trading for the past 2 months. I have been struggling to find the right kind of education I need to push me into consistency.

Good fortune to all.

Greetings

Iā€™m Ben, 33 years local trader from PH, NIG, AFRICA.
I sales used laptop here in Africa and my customers and friends have shared with me a cool way of making money on forex trading. so Iā€™m new here and have not trade on forex before but my quest for making more money got me here after watching a clip on YouTube that mention babypips as an education platform that teaches forex for freeeeeeeee. Please to anyone who may read this write up that can help me to master the forex market i will be glad to become your number one student. Im am very willing and eager to learn. I have set my mind to it so I believe ā€œI am going to be successful at FOREX tradingā€.

PEACEā€¦