RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Guys the name is Stoonks, I’m new to this platform. I’ve been to Robinhood and a friend of mine suggested me this website and the idea. I’m fairly a greenhorn and love to learn more about it.

Hey community. Total newbie on forex trading but definitely excited to learn. Been trading stocks/crypto for a few years and looking to expand my portfolio and opportunities by trading in FX. A friend recommended me to BabyPips - so here I am.

1 Like

Hi my name is Kimberley and I am new to this community. I have been learning to trade for the last 6 months and super excited about what I am about to learn. I love asking questions so I will ask a ton of those. Looking forward to learning and growing.

1 Like

Hi…everyone am Basil Ubong by name and i am from Nigeria. I am new in the forum and also a newbie in the field of trading.
Hope am welcome here

2 Likes

Hello Forum, i am Murdok & i am a complete beginner to trading Forex.
I have been interested in currency trading for a while now & have finally decided to learn something new.

Hi everyone. I have been investing and trading primarily in crypto since early 2017. Believer in the long term technology but also know I can make real money on the volatility. Have traded it and done well all year but I am missing the technical analysis training to make me much better. Live in the USA. Can’t wait!

Hi, my name is Carrie and I am happy to be here. I am a mother of 4 and have 2 grandchildren. Due to my health I need to leave my job and need another way of making an income. I love music, gardening, reading and learning. Happy to meet you all and look forward to getting to know some of you.

Greetings, earth beings.

My name is Ocean and I am a new member of this community.
I am a beginner trader and quite excited to learn because trading has always fascinated me and now seems like a great time to trade, what a time to be alive.
I am art, not fart.
I am mostly an artist majoring in creating, existing, and humor.
Happy to be here, peace and love to all.

Good evening, my name is marioclv, I am 20 years old, I was born in Romania, I live in the capital of the country, Bucharest and I am currently studying geography at university. I started trading 8 months ago, from a friend that I knew for a long time and put a post on instagram if anyone wants to learn forex, he was already doing it for 2 years at that time and I didn’t know anything. I still have a forex account with a 76% win rate and diamond hands on binance.
I am super excited to have found a community of traders from all over the world. I can’t wait to read the opinions of the experts on the forums, the analysis, indicators and market psychology, and then the opinions of the users.
I’m sure it will be quite a journey that I hope will last until everyone in the community reaches the threshold of financial independence.

Thanks,
marioclv
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What’s Up my name is Ace, Im a beginner to trading. I got into trading because I want to build longterm wealth for me and my family. I plan on trading full time and becoming the best over time. I look forward to learning and growing with you guys.

Greetings everyone, my name is Gideon. I’m new here and as well a newbie to forex trading. I’m very much interested in learning from you. Thanks.

Hi my name is Michelle I’m a single mother of two! I’m interested in forex because I’m sick of working myself to death at a mediocre job and I’m looking to start a new venture!!

2 Likes

What’s up everybody, my names Eddie I’m from Chicago, I know a couple people who have been trading for some years now and they recommended me here they said I should fit right in. So again hi everyone and I look forward to discussion with many of the community.

Hello Everyone

My name is Saviour and I’ve recently found an interest for trading in general but mainly forex.

Im currently self employed w

Im hoping to increase my knowledge on trading so I can begin living life a little more.

Hey there, I go by Nesh because that’s what all my friends call me haha. I’ve had an interest in day trading for a long time now but just recently have I decided to get in on the action lol. I was doing research and came across this site and this looks like a great place for someone like me to start my trading journey.
Good luck to everyone with their trades…and I hope to be a good trader myself someday.

Smile and Grind!!
Nesh

Hello am David from Ghana
Good to be here
Thanks

Hello,
My name is Kaye. I live in the Washington DC area and I am a registered nurse by trade; but also have my hands in a couple different pots such as real estate.
I am relatively new to trading and always looking to learn and amplify my knowledge.

Excited to learn and continue building an additional stream of income. :grinning:

Hello y’all The name is Mora4960 and I am from South Africa. I heard about babypips from a stranger on YouTube Ryndal is his name, he advised that if one wants to learn and gain more knowledge on FX one should join here. I have about 2years knowing about FX I tried trading demos and even had a live Acc but I had no luck. I would love to be a FX trader cause firstly it’s cool but most importantly I’d love to make an extra income for myself since there’s alot of unemployment in my country and the economy is not doing very well.

Hi,
I am from the Jamaica and I am a newbie to forex.

My name is JasB2T and I am a new memeber of the group/forum.

I have been trying to find a way tog earn some extra income without physically going out to find another job as I just dont have the time or physicsl ability to do so. I am keen on leaning to trade forex but don’t have lots of money to start. I am in my forties and have kids but would like to have some time to enjoy life and this is how i hope to achieve this goal.
I am nervous and scared as i have tried other things befre and have been severely burnt. Really hope to learn and gain the confidence knowledge and understanding of forex trading to gradually change my situation.

I am pleeased to be here and happy that you are all here to share you experience and hopefully build my confidence so I can do this for someone else.