RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

I’m Sam ades. I’m a Nigerian. New in this platform. I have no knowledge of trade on forex. I like to learn and I will appreciate all good advises that can benefits my trading . always available at home since I have no work after my formal was terminated but someone who is member of this forum introduced me to join to enhance a good living by profiting in trade. Please put me through.

Hi, My name is Trevor but you can call me TeeMal, I am from a small Island country called Papua New Guinea in the South East Asia Region of the world. I am 30 years old and married. I have just heard of this trading concept and I am very interested in been part of this.

hello everyone, I am Naman from India.
I am a very beginner at forex trading. a week before I decided to do forex trading as a side hustle because I am doing my undergraduate right now. So, I thought I should do it for side income. so, I started by watching some youtube videos on what should a beginner do to get started in forex .and they all give me some strategies which I saw the first time in my life and they said I should start with a demo account .so, I started with a demo account but you can guess I made a loss only .so, once I started looking for free or paid courses on forex then I came across this babypips site.so I am going to finish a course on this site and hope it will help me in making some profit in forex.

I hope I will make my first 1000$ soon.
I will be in your care. so, please take care of me

My name is Domakrayo Flechero, and I’m a college student.

I am new to forex trading. Yeah, I guess you can say that I’m somewhat of a newbie, but it doesn’t bother me because I like to think that everything has a starting point.

In my years of existence in this world, at a young age, I’ve come to learn many basic things. Now, I am just a 20-year-old man who had a dream of being successful. That is why i want to start learning forex at an early age. Yeah, I want to learn and i hope that it can make me successful someday.

Hi, my name is Kayla! I’ve looked into learning more about forex trading for a while now and I’ve finally decided to dive in and actually do it! I’m excited to learn more and see how I can make something out of it.

Hi everyone I’m new to forex and looking forward to learning. I’m interested in investing for my future and to leave something to my children.

Hello.
I’m Noma.
I’m here to learn about trading.
Love making money without spending all my time doing it.

1 Like

Hello there! My name is Richard Paschal from Nigeria. I recently got introduced to Forex by friend of mine. He referred me to babypips so i could learn here for free without paying a dime. He told me Forex is something i need not pay anyone to help tutor me but i could learn on my own and here i am. I desire to one day become an experienced master in trading Forex, who’s seen a lot of ups and downs in the market and still succeeds no matter what.
So basically, i am here to learn from the most experienced, trusted and reliable teacher in the world.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Edward from Los Angeles, CA, USA. I’ve come here to learn about trading the forex market because I hear it’s good money to be made. I’m interested in learning all I can from the internet in order to gain knowledge which is free to the public. I heard of babypips from Micheal Huddleston whose youtube videos I’m studying. I began trading a few months ago in the crypto market. I earned some money and began getting interested in learning so that I may continue my success. I heard from the guy I learned about crypto from that there’s good money in trading forex, so here I am. I consider myself to be a smart person although I never entered college so I’m determined to gain as much free knowledge as possible.

Hello,
I am Lanisha I am from Michigan. I started learning about forex a month ago after attending a credit event. I was a gentleman there that was speaking on cryptocurrency and he gave alot of information and it really peaked my interested. I have been reading and watching alot of videos and i also opened up a crypto wallet and have been making small investment. I have been in webinars just retaining alot of information i even opened up a demo account dring the webinar where they showed you how to follow the market and when to buy and when to sell. I think everybody should have this information and i wish i had learned this sooner when i was in my twenties.

Hello All! My name is John aka Skidmark (long story). I live in Chattanooga Tennessee (cultural center of the universe) and I’m a complete newbie. I have a friend who is a successful trader and gave me this website and encouraged me to start here. Basically I’m retired and thought this might be fun and profitable. I’m very happy to be here, looking forward to learning how to successfully trade and eventually take over the world. :rofl: I’m looking forward learning and eventually trading. Well in a nutshell that about sums it up!

Hello. good evening everyone. my name is Bassey Inyang and I live in Calabar, Nigeria. I am new here. a friend of mine who is trading successfully gave me this site to start here. encouragingly he said I could start with the basics here. am in my twenties and I believe that forex trading is an essential skill for the future. I hope to finish the entire forex course on the site and move on to become a very successful nd professional trader in no time.
I also would like to make new friends of like minds because the goal is always winning together. THANK YOU

Hi, my name is Hashim, and am new to forex trading… Let’s gooooo!!!

Hello everyone, Am Lizbeth and also a Nigerian. Am a forex trader who needs more insight on how to go about in forex, am prompted to really understand forex deeply because I want to become a dependable lady. I believe am at the right place, so let’s get started

Hi all, I’m here to brush up on my technical skills. Did forex over a decade ago and wanting to see if it’s something I can get into again.

Hi everyone, I’m Sasha!

Great to join this amazing space!!! Keen to learn about forex trading.
I’ve also lived for a long time haha, I’m in the process of building a new business (beginner stage).

Hi, My name is Mihlali Solomon from Lenasia South, Johannesburg. I am 23 years old and totally new to trading and to Babypips, I have friends who have been doing this for quite a while and when they started it just didnt appeal to me but since the Covid-19 and its economical effect I’ve struggle to land a Job and so I am starting to trade with the intention of making some sort of income and hopefully I can learn the ropes and become a very gpod trader

2 Likes

Hello guys am kaywon 29,am from Nigeria,I am a graduate of International Relations and Strategic Studies I graduated from school in 2014, ever since I have tried out several ways to work and earn a living but haven’t found a way,About forex and my decision to become a trader? in my country somany people still see forex trading as a taboo or the easiest way to lose money and this has greatly discouraged a lot of people from getting involved but however on the global spectrum the good news of forex trading through so many forex trading sites is spreading wildly and fast and I thought to myself to become a part of this global wave of economic breakthrough!! And that’s why am here guys I need your total support as am a newbie but very ambitious to learn the market and trade in general,I intend to experiment whatever I learn on my demo account

Hey there beautiful minds! Jongelyn is my name and J4LYF is my game…Just J is fine, maybe not on wine status yet but not far off. From DC to AL and loving the cost of living decrease although the salary drop was a reality shock!

That sent me back to school and got me grounded in community work, self employment and I still enjoy my rockstar alter ego on the side. I held properties and the residual income kept me going during and after the death of mom (why i came to the dirty south) and sis (whose death was purely spiritual). After crazy ups-n-downs of the lifestyle change and economy, I lost my residual income (housing market) and was full force back in the rat race.

A new friend told me that i should have been a financial analyst or something and I laughed and told her that I got a 97 in Mathematical Statistics and I’m a Virgo, so what more can I say…it’s time for me to use my eye for details to get my residual income back poppin’ cause ya know, we all did not get stimulated! LOL

Just J

P.S. Very glad to be here and eager to learn. Hopefully, we all can make to most and get the most out of this adventure.