RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

I’m samuel Mwendwa from Kenya, 25 years of age and a medical student in the university of mount Kenya. I have been trading forex for a while now (2 years) yet Haven’t been that consistent in making profits… That’s why I decided to join because I want to know what I am missing in my trading.

hello just here to make it out the gutter nice to meet ya’ll

Hello everyone my name is Christine
Am new to this platform.I need prior knowledge about Forex trading and basic skills about it

Newbie here. I’m looking for a way to earn money at home as I raise my wonderful kids.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello guys,am Henry from kenya,am new to FX ,just heard that this community will help me learn a lot about forex trading.

Hello everyone my name is Trevor am new to forex so I am hoping to learn all there is to know and improve myself aspire to make billions from forex and also teach others what I have learnt am totally new to this so let’s roll

Hi I am G, totally green when it comes to Forex Trading. Its something I have always been interested in learning how to make money online especially in forex trading. Can’t wait to get started. I like reading and learning new stuff.

Hello everyone,
I’m A. from Eastern Europe. I am new to trading, although I’ve already got some trading lessons. I value them very much. I consider trading as my new way of living.
It’s great to have community of traders.

Hello here, I am Daddy_Lash. Im a nigerian.

I am actually not new to Forex, I’ve been trading for more than 3 years now.
I started using babypips tips since 2 years ago. I wasn’t consistent to opening babypips.com or emails sent (although, I sometimes do.)
I subscribed to some “acclaimed Forex gurus” for signals but the end result was debt and disappointment and so, I promised never to.
I ain’t a beginner neither am I an expert. I know Forex basis and I have my strategy also. I read a lot about Forex and have differ brokers.
I just decided to come back to babypips, learn more, grow and succeed in Forex as I’ve decided to make Forex a new source of income as a part time trader.
It’s nice being here again. Babypips is one big family and community.

For the love of Forex
Regards
Undisputedtopzy
Love y’all

Hello Everyone,
My name is Georgina Valati Ledua.
I am 21 years old and due to the pandemic that is going on decided to find a way to make a living online.

I heard about Forex when I was still in highschool but at the time with so many personal commitments, and the lack of consistent internet, it was more of a dream then a legitimate goal in my mind. However, because now that we have better internet connections and data deals, I can now try my hand in trading.

I really want to learn all that I can learn and try my best; because honestly in this time, I can only do my best to help my family and others.

My name is Cynthia and enjoy the trading experience. Would like to understand it better to be successful at money making. I believe in working smart and not hard now to me this is the best way to legally increase my earnings in a pandemic new normal world.

Hello everyone I’m sam I’m from south america Guyana I’m 30 years old I’m new to trading in general I’m currently working construction as a labourer on and off that’s how it is with construction here due to the pandemic I’ve been looking to learn something that I can do to potentially bring in some income to help me financially stable myself long term my country right now has been hit with floods and the covid. Farmers have lost alot I’ve had a small live stock businesses I started with a friend during 2019 now that business is taking a hit I have to sell what’s left of the live stock as it is costly for us to keep running the business. I came across trading about 3 months back forex trading 2 months or so back what interested me in forex is that I can learn and invest for long term I’m not educated much I’m a slow learner but I’m here and my intention is to learn as best as I can to ask and seek help as best as I can to improve and to utilise what I learn as best as I can…Thank you

1 Like

Hi everyone my name is Kgothatso from Gauteng in South Africa.
I have joined the forex community as I have realised that I have enough free time to myself daily so at least I can earn profits with forex during the course of the day.

My parents named me emmanuel, am still schooling, undergraduate level in a university mid-sahara Africa. apart from class I swim for the piranhaz and skate once in a while. I want to add forex trading to the list. Am a newbie

Hello everyone, I am Israel, I’m a newbie in forex. I joined the group to maximize profit.

Hey there. My name is Chris, and I’m fairly new to both Forex and Babypips. I’m 18 turning 19 in a month, I’m still in school though I’m probably spending too much time reading about Fx rather than doing work.

Recently, a friend of mine introduced me to both Forex and Babypips and I’m very glad they did. I’ve discovered a passion for Forex over the past month and I absolutely love learning about it. There’s a lot more to Forex than I originally thought, so I’m going to stick with it and perhaps one day make some money out of it.
I still have a bit of a way to go before I even start trading a demo account seriously, and even longer til I start making some money off Forex, so I’m going to take it slow and learn as much as I can until I know I’m ready.

And I’d just like to mention that the Babypips community is probably the best and most helpful community I’ve ever encountered on the internet. I’m excited to learn, and I know that the wonderful people here are here to help.

Thanks guys!

Hello. I am new. please help

Hi community, my name is Nomsa from SA. I’ve been trading on cent account for the past 6 months and have have not learnt much doing it on my own
Am looking forward to getting more knowledge from this forum

Hello all! My name is Vanessa. I’m 42 years old, mom of three kids. I am from Ohio, been here all my life. I currently work as a medical receptionist. I love the ocean and would love to live on the coast one day. I have had a strong interest in Forex since discovering it a few years ago, but I’ve never been able to find a place where I can learn without paying an arm and a leg for forex education… So I’m hoping this is this place I need to be! My goal is to be able to earn a decent living with forex trading. I want to be able enjoy life without having to worry about if I can afford something or not. I want to be able to buy what I need when I need it, or even buy what I WANT when I want it, I want to go on vacation with my kids when I feel like it, I’d like to buy a house, etc … but all without having to worry about money. I look forward to meeting new friends here that can hopefully teach me all I need to know about forex trading! :blush:

1 Like