RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

π–π–Šπ–‘π–‘π–”, π–Žπ–’ π–”π–‘π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–Š

Hello, My name is Quinter Auma. I’m from Kenya and new to forex trading. I would like to join the market because I’ve had really great things about it. Like you can make profits, grow your wealth, and get a name for yourself. This is exactly what I’m looking for; a place where I can make money and learn at the same time. I hear it requires a lot of dedication and education. I want to learn more about this opportunity.

1 Like

Hey everyone,
My name is Angel, I’m 30 and I’m new to forex and pips. I’m currently residing in Atlanta. I have been waiting to join the hype for the longest, but no one really sent me a link to how getting started until yesterday. Im excited to be working with some of you guys in this trading.
I’ve been working in gas stations for approximately 13 years, I have a degree in small business management, and I’m currently working in opening my own business. As why I needed a little more income that didn’t need all of my attention as I still work full time.
I’m a person of many trades, so I’m intrigued to learn something new at the same time. Til next time, much gratitude and salutations

Hey,
i’m new to trading and i came here to learn stuff. I’m from Belgium and 38 years old. Hope you guys don’t mind me asking noob questions from time to time :wink:

Hello all,

My names Jack, from the UK.
A quote I heard made me realise I need to start side hussles; β€œYou’re not going to get rich doing your 9-5.”
Looking to make my life comfortable and have the freedom to work wherever, whenever.

Tried trading in the past and make a few hundred pounds, but stopped when my job got busier and not having the time to focus on my trades.

Thanks for reading, have a good day and good luck trading!

Jack.

1 Like

Hi im blu! Im new to forex, i’ve considered signing up for a team but I decided to learn on my own first. Im entering my freshmen year of college but i’ve seen what forex has been doing for people for a while, i want to make this my main stream of income to help in funding my education and eventually moving out. I just hope to learn a lot from this course! If there are any other independent traders out there i’m happy talk about any education sources :slight_smile:

Hi my name is Malbakofi2233 a beginner who is very much interested in learning and mastering trading and I also wish in one to two years time I will be able to get the knowledge required to be one of the greatest traders in my country
Thank you

Hi my name is Wambui and I am from Kenya

Hello everyone I’m Emmanuel, and I’m ready to learn all I can about forex

Hello Fellowbabypians. (:slight_smile:

I’m Azam 28 years old from Singapore. I have a full time job but then it is never enough of an income. It is average but we can all definitely do with more.

Though forex has been there for the longest time, it is only well known more after the covid period especially when all are losing jobs.(I think) So I’ve been trying crypto, options, forex with the helps of friends, following signals but then I couldn’t really understand much. I’ve seen from Instagram, tiktok that people be making lots of money from forex if they know the market, analysis etc. It is a true thing.

I hope by learning through babypips I can understand fully what I’m doing and hope to make side income to help with my daily livings and also make friends from all over the world.

Thanks for listening. Hope I can be a good student here too. (:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, my name is X5I and one of your members. I am a big dreamer that i see myself doing big in future. As a wise man said it, future belongs to those who prepare for it and it is for reason i’ve become a member. To study the trading world and not not with the mere object of graduating but to be the best-prominent trader possible [implement the skills].
I heard about Forex sometime ago, but never had an opportunity to break into its world probably because it was largely considered a scam. But I realised that is not the case. I am a newcomer in the trading world and i would like to learn the imperatives before finding a place in this world of trading.

1 Like

Hi,
RebeccaJ here, new to Forex and just exploring… with intent.
Let the journey begin!

Greetings everyone! I’m Thomas Felix from Nigeria. My interest in Forex Trading began recently after i was introduced to Babypips. I’m still a beginner who is so much inquisitive to learning new things about Forex. I love everything about Babypips mode of mentorship and I’m so much happy to be part of this amazing community.

My name is Ola, am new in the game. That is what i can say now pls.

Hi, Andy here, I’m from Vietnam and I’m 18 years old.
I’ve come across some books about investing and finance during my first semester of university. The very first one is β€œRich dad poor dad”, which really had a great impact on my perception of money. My major is in fashion, and before that book, I used to care only about art or clothes, not giving a sh!t about money or how the future gonna turn out. I’m now more interested in the world of finance and want to make serious money for the lifestyle I want.
I want to invest in real estate for a nice passive income in the long run, but at the age of 18 my bank account wouldn’t let me do that. So I decided I’d get started with trading.
I’m completely new to Forex trading, even though I’ve done some research and study some common terms, but I never actually do any trading. I don’t even know how to open a broker account. I believe I can learn a lot from you guys here.

Hello
My name is MbabyFx, I am a 20 years old software engineering student from Denmark. I am not entirely new to forex, I actually know a lot about forex and have made and lost some money trading in the past 6 months.
I discovered babypips through YouTube, a successful FTMO trader mentioned it, so I decided to give it try. I would like to know more about forex and how to trade this market the right way, because that’s what will help me last longer in the market.

Best regards.

Hy yall my name is Tomi and im new here. :grinning: :grinning:

Hi,

My name is Jideofor Nwoke, I am a total novice to Forex trading, I come from Lagos, Nigeria.

my goal is to learn about forex trading strategies, try, fail and succeed and then attain financial freedom to some extent.

1 Like

Hello, I have more annual experience with investing and I hope that we will all be profitable

Dem here. I’ve been researching day trading for the past week and have ended up here as i heard its a good resource to learn.

Just dipping my toes to see if this is for me. Looking forward to the journey however long it may be.