RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi. My name is Ajayi Ayo (HarmonyTrading). I am from Nigeria.
It is my desire to become a successful trader. I have a good job am doing but i have passion for trading. I want to trade not because i want money only but because i want to become a good trader.
I am a successful Binary Trader. I came across babypips during my search on a topic. However, i later advance to Forex so as to achieve my dream.
I trade regular divergence om forex and i see this forex community (babypips) as a community that will help me achieve my forex dream.

Hello everyone!

My name is Damien Jefferson. I am new to forex trading and Babypips. Iā€™m here to learn more and obtain knowledge about trading forex so I can develop the necessary skills to begin trading and generating income. I am from Louisiana.

Good Luck!

Hi DJefferson. Good Luck with learning and hope all is well with you in Louisiana.

Hi Ayoajayi, Good Luck on Forex trading and can you share some tips on becoming a successful binay trader?

Hello, new pipstudent here. I do a little trading in stocks, and was recommended this site by a friend. Canā€™t wait to learn!

Hi

harmonic trader here.

I like trading harmonic patterns and other patterns on the market. I like to use price action analysis to verify harmonic patterns on the chart.
I am willing to share my knowledge about patterns and price action trading :).

Hi Everyone

My name is Gegana founder of GLR Lifting and Rigging. Since Covid 19 came everything is worse so I decided to join forex trading. Hope this will help a lot.

Regards

G

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Mia.
Iā€™ve been using MetaTrader 4 to trade for the past year. Mainly, turning 10 cent into 40 centā€¦ to get an understanding of how it works. I definitely could use 1 on 1 coaching or tools to use that will further my understanding of how to successfully trade.

My goal is to develop another stream of income and become financially stable. Iā€™m a single mom so anything that will make my life easier is a PLUS!

Hi, my screen name is jrw207, real name is Jill. Iā€™m a 49-year-old Mom of 2 kids anxious to learn something new! I have been a successful trader in the stock market but would love to learn the inā€™s and outā€™s of forex and have been so intimidated by how to get started. So Iā€™m excited to learn and be a part of this awesome community!

Well first mistake my screen name is jillrene!

Good day, my name is Benzil Beech. I am from Jamaica. I am 100% new to trading, but i am very much interested in learning. A coworker of mines has directed me to here, says its the best place to come to learn any and everything there is to know about trading. So here i am

Hello, my name is Gift. I have tried my hands on forex before, but I just wasnā€™t ready. Now, I want to learn as much as I can before I dive back in.
I know I will learn a lot here, and I am eager.

Hi my name is Donald I just need to learn forex because I donā€™t have anything to do. And I like it.

Hello all, My name is Roko. I am a total noob. This all looks like strange. I want to learn something, at least the basics, so I can understand how trading works. I am starting from the very bottom, do not know anything. I am hoping to find knowledge and resources that can help me understand this animal.

Greetings from Malaysia
I am a student majoring in Finance and I wish to tap all the available financial markets out there!
Starting from understanding and having basic grasp of Forex. Forex is something very interesting to me because of the structure that has been established. Pips, signals and all that jazz! I look forward to figuring out what everything means and slowly pave my way. On top of that, make some money too!

Hi everyone my name Is Orehmetah and I am happy to be with you all.
I have always wanted to be a FX trader but didnā€™t know how. I am so glad to find this site and will do my best to enjoy all it offers.

hello my name is Shanti I just started babypips today and I saw Youtuber talking about it in one of her videos and I thought the insight she was giving was very helpful so it leads me to this website today. Iā€™m currently 20 years old and want to find a means of income that doesnā€™t involve a 9-5. my goal is to be financially free & to find my purpose here on earth thanks to the path that God wants me to take. I am reliant on my God & trust that he will push me into the path of my purpose. I hope with the time and information I have with this website it will truly make a difference in my forex learning. I hope you all are learning tremendous things as well. stay blessed <3

To do all of this you got to be a bad boy. I hope you made many dollars in 600 years.

Hello All,

Iā€™m Trujack84, 30+ business owner from the Midwest. I am new to the Forex world. Iā€™ve heard of Forex and I have a few associates that have done very well in Forex. I hope to get my feet wet and do well in the industry as well. I am eager to learn the trade as well as trade!.

Looking forward to much success for all!

1 Like