RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

never to be late, Gegana

welcome to Forex world^^.

Hello there I am Stan from Kenya, I am here to learn about trading.

Hello my name is Nattaninunt or nicname is Nunt. Iā€™am from Thailand.
I see know about Babypips from The Purge Forex page in Facebook.
He is a Thai person who set up a page to help inform Forex knowledge and help expose all scammers.
I am delighted to have found the community of Baby Pip. I am a new beginner in Forex . and am learning everything about Forex. The reason why I got involved in Forex is that I want to earn more. Because the situation of COVID-19 in Thailand has not improved and it has a detrimental effect on my countryā€™s economy. It made me sell bad things and earn significantly less. The people of my country are greatly poor as a result of the failed government administration. Iā€™m trying to find a way to make money or to invest. And I discovered that Forex investing gives poor citizens the opportunity to make money and learn about investing. I hope that someday I will be able to benefit everyone in the BabyPip society. Yes. I welcome all kinds of opinions from everyone in the BabyPip society. thank you.

Hi , I am a total newby - been making some money online and fed up working for the boss.
Looking to understand forex trading .
based in buckinghamshire UK
over 50 , wife and 2 kids.
small investment money ā€¦

hi everyone, i choose forex trading because of the idea of working on a market that is open 24hrs during weekdays

I am Dangote Junior, I am here to learn how to trade forex and make some money as well as be an expert trader.

Hi, Iā€™m Dan from MK. No trading experience yet

Hello Iā€™m Stelito, a Filipino, 34 years of age. This was introduce to me by my cousin-in-law because I am so eager to learn trading online.

• My name is Victoria.:crown:
  • I was born and raised in Miami Fl.:palm_tree:
  • Iā€™ve experienced 29 years of this journey we call life.:pisces:
  • I joined the stock market six months ago and couldnā€™t be happier with my results.:chart_with_upwards_trend:
  • Iā€™m always open to new income opportunities and forex sounds riveting.:moneybag:
  • My ultimate goal is to be better today than yesterday with a greater plan to become even better tomorrow.:dizzy:
  • I strive for progress not perfection.:fleur_de_lis:

My Name is Paul Uwaleke. I am from Nigeria and just got registered today. I want to partake in everything surrounding Forex trading. I would really love your unflinching supports when the need arises, thank you!

Hello noble August house am new here wanna get started as soon as possible to grab all benefits right here ā€¦ thanks

Hey everyone how do I stop blowing accounts. Iā€™m a beginner but just blowing accounts not good enu. Sigh its stressing me out.

Hi, I am Shahrizan from Malaysia. I interested to trading after observing the opportunities to make simple business online through FOREX. I would like to thank my friend Mr. Fairuz whose introduced me to join this forum. I looking forward to get as much as knowledge and experience from the seniors trading, here. Thank you and glad to see you all.

Hi, I am a newbie to Forex and I would like to learn more before I start to trade. Forex is something I have always wanted to learn but without much success.
Thanks to Babypips, I hope to be able to learn the correct way to trade . Thank you to all the members here too as I will be learning from you all .

Hello Everyone, this is Bahesh from Kenya, am new here and to forex trading as well. My interest is to gain knowledge and understanding of forex trading.

Hi everyone!

My name is Adjroc01 derived from my nickname Adj (Age) short for Adrian and where I come from (Rock) Rochester.

I am fairly new to forex trading only a few months now but completely hooked on the potential it can provide.

I was looking for a way to grow money I received from selling a personal home and didnā€™t want to just let it sit in the bank so I started searching different investments and came across crypto.

I initially put a bunch in crypto but soon realized I had no control over how it moved daily as I was not trading it only investing in it.

Emotionally I was a wreck each day as my emotions were on a roller coaster as the market went up one day and down the next.

So I decided to look at other opportunities to grow my money and came across trading. Forex in particular.

I dove through countless YouTube videos and online websites trying to understand this industry and started trading forex.

After loosing trade after trade on my own knowledge I decided to look for help to understand forex trading better.

Thatā€™s when a friend told me about babypips!

So here I am, eager to learn and to become a successful trader where I can one day make a living just trading and spend more time enjoying my family. By the way, I work 50 to 60 hours per week in real estate sales. Itā€™s a rewarding business but super time consuming.

Iā€™m ready for a change and looking forward to connecting and growing alongside the babypip community.

Have a great day everyone!

Abenago, 1.5 year trading exposure, SA , Looking for more trading skills

Hello! My name is Quatorius and I have been trading and learning about Forex for about a year now. I am here to continue to learn and expand my knowledge on the forex markets.

hi yā€™all! new to trading, excited to learn!