RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Learning with the right mindset and the right attitude is the key to making it work. Learning and practice is the way to go.

Good Day Evevryone. I am Mhlengi_Z.
I am new here,
I am an Amateur/newbie.
I have no trading experience.
I am more interested to learn everything about trading and ny future goal is Forex trading.

Hello MY name is Omar Ahmed I am from Egypt in Africa This is Actually my first day In forex one of the reasons I am there is cause I want To learn Correct and quickly

Hi My name is Aziz Iā€™m from South Africa Iā€™m new in this trading jst want to be more clued up

Hello everyone Iā€™m Marcus looking to become a better trader seeking the knowledge to trade for a living

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m Jenlee883ā€¦This is my first time on this platform which came recommended by a trusted friend. Its exciting joining a platform with likeminded people to learn all about trading and I am looking forward to it all. A short synopsis about me- I am from Vancouver Canada and am 36. I have been involved in trading of sorts via crypto for some years but I feel like I need to get more serious about it all. So here I am! Excited to get started!

Take care and happy learning journey everyone! :slight_smile:

Hi Iā€™m Leeboy1 and I am interested in trading however Iā€™m very new to trading and I basically just want to learn all I can to become a successful day traderā€¦ Iā€™m from South Africa and hoping to learn enough for me to make really good money on the markets so that I can travel the worldā€¦ Iā€™m excited to be here and ready to learn a lotā€¦ Thanks and good luck to everyone hopefully all of us can become successful traders and make bucket loadsšŸ‘

Hiā€¦
Am New Here
I am Nathaniel from Nigeria
I thought trading was a scam also thinking they are some people up there Stealing or taking our money from us not untill I finished My level here in babypips.
Am shy buh it good to be here

Hi thereā€¦ This is my very first time here. I created my baby pip account today. I am Prince from Ghana and i am here to learn everything about forex. Well Iā€™m totally a newbie in the forex thingā€¦so iā€™m open to any ideas, instructions and update from the community.
Sincerely
Prince Legacy

Hello Dr. My name Eagleeyes1. I recently graduated the university right here in Ghana. Before graduating I realized that most graduates in my country end up unemployed despite having good grades and I donā€™t wish to board the train that leads to that road. Having been searching for a forex teacher for couple of years now and am glad I was led to this platform by a friend. Am totally a baby when it comes to everything here, happy to part of this family , to eat what you feed me, walk when you guide me and I wish to graduate as a an adultpip. Thank you.

Hello. My name is Terry N. and I have never traded forex. I have minimal investment funds to start with. I dabble with cryptocurrency and minor stocks on robinhood which shows minimal gain.

The forex demo account is ideal for me before I actually start investing in it. Slowly to start with until I develop a strategic theory to go all in with.

I am in my mid 40s and would like to retire from my actual career early and live via investment.

Thank you

Hi, pipsquake here from Canada! Been lurking on this site since November 2019 according to the BPBot message welcoming me to the BabyPips Forums. This site has been incredibly helpful in navigating forex and itā€™s like online forex home for me. I doubled my forex account around the time the pandemic happened but it kinda turned out to be a curse as I lost focus and went strategy-hopping. At the moment Iā€™m dividing my forex trading between swing trading on the daily chart with a 3-EMA strategy and trying to focus, calm down and stop tweaking with scalping on the 5-minute charts. I also trade stocks and crypto. Right now crypto is performing best and itā€™s also the one I have the least money invested in. Coincidence? Probably not.

Hi!
Newbie here. My name is DcSaints. Iā€™m a medical practitioner from the Philippines. Iā€™ve been trading/investing in stocks for about a year now and looking to diversify my portfolio by Forex trading. To be honest, I have zero knowledge in Forex and looking forward to learn from this community.

Good morning fellow community members. I am a newbie to forex and would appreciate all the help, knowledge and mentorship i can get

Hello everyone
Iā€™m Katie
Iā€™m a newbie, been reading and wanting to learn about stocks and crypto. Iā€™m excited to start learning about Forex and trading.
Looking forward to getting to know others and making new friends.

1 Like

Hello youā€™all. I am David, seeking to learn more about Forex trading. I have great passion on this kind of business, and I look forward to becoming a professional trader.

Hello my name is Rene and I am new to Forex and Babypips. I am the mother of 4 grown children and just married the love of my life this past June. I am ready to learn all I can about trading.

Topic Controls

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You can ask any questions you have here. Good luck.

Hii, David, welcome to Babypips.com! To become a professional trader, you need to do lots of research. We are here to help you out. Best of luck

1 Like

My name is Timothy Mxhegwana,I am from the Republic of South Africa ,from the Province called Gauteng but now live in Limpopo,I do not have any experience in Forex, I have gone through the course and find it very interesting and informative, I would like to learn how to trade and ultimately become a better trader and hopefully,a profitable trader, and not only trade in forex, but in commodities as well.

1 Like