RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Welcome to babypips!

Hello Katie, welcome to Babypips. I hope you enjoy your time here. You can ask any of your questions in the forum. All the best

1 Like

hello my name is chezz dak, baby pips is really great , out of all books I’ve read on trading, it’s only baby pips that I actually read about 7 times, I’d advise any trader to start here

Thank you for your introduction my name is kingsley from Nigeria and am a newbie in forex I have no ideas atall but I believe as I keep on praticing I shall make perfect

Hi. I’m Isaaka Morara. I reside in Kenya. I’m eager to learn as much as I can about online trading before I turn 18. Nothing beats a group of elite minds bombarding on the most viable and lucrative trading ideas and basically that is why I’m here. I know very very little of this field but as time goes by, I believe I’ll be on the forefront of exposing more of my peers and mates to the trading world. I hope that I’ll learn the best and gain the maximum knowledge up for grabs. Looking forward to a nice time.

Hi, my name is Chad Readus and me and my wife Rebecca Readus are new to trading and our friend Noah introduced us to trading.

Hello,
DForexman here

New born cub. Looking forward to learn how this crazy world works so as I can reign supreme!

Hello, my name is Smorales.

This is my first time learning about any sort of currency trading and was told about it through a friend. I am in my 30s and have always been wanting to work on furthering my education. Unfortunately, things have been extremely difficult in real world and I am not able to continue my education like I want to in the medical field. I need to be able to provide for my family and also to be able to help out other people and was informed this opportunity. I hope I can be successful and am looking forward to learning from everyone here and expanding my knowledge in this field.

Smorales

Hey yall. I’m Justin. I haven’t traded much, some BTC hodling, trying to pick winners on Robinhood, but no daily moves out of fear of making the wrong move.

I’m looking to learn. Stoked for the resources provided here. My plan is to run through the lessons, start a paper account for 3 months, then start firing real bullets. I’m continue working my normal 9-5 until trading becomes profitable, then I will rotate to trading full time.

Thanks,

Hlw, My names Polycarp John Im from Tanzania recently graduated from sokoine university of agriculture. Iv been pursuing Agriculture economics and agribusiness. Iv been dealing with sales of goods but not trade much ,I know a little about trading. Im interested on trading goods and money. My ultimate goal is to br free and travel the world

hey, my name is Kobby and new here. i’m from ghana and i will like to know more about trading.

Hello, My name is Frank R. I’m from California… I’m here to learn more about Forex and hopefully to become a profitable trader.

Hi, I’m new to forum.

1 Like

Hello I’m CutlerX2, I live in Florida. I still consider myself a new trader due to studying and placing trades here and there in the FX market. I am rededicating more time to the study of FX to become a full time and profitable trader. Looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences. Success to all of you!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Ree and I’m from Htown Tx.
I am here to learn how to trade currency.

1 Like

Hi wish to learn forex while here

1 Like

Hello guy, you can call me iktheplug. It is great to be here. Learning forex and crypto has been quite overwhelming for me as a person and there are so many teachers out there who will try to teach you what they know. I found babypips and I just want to learn from here before advancing to more complex trading here.
Glad to be here

1 Like

Thanks for having me here.I am ifyFXpips.I have been trading for a while though on a small account.I am trying to grow my account but it has not been easy.I am her to learn new tricks to improve my trade.

Hello, my name is Christy. I’m just here to learn new things.

Hello everyone, my name is Nelson. I’m a newbie here.