RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Xin chào, Tôi tên là Qui.Tôi biết đến trang này qua một người youtuber rất giỏi.Tôi là người mới học và mục tiêu là trong hai năm sẽ bắt đầu giao dịch bằng tiền thật.Xin cảm ơn sự chỉ dẫn của Drpipslow

Hi , I’m Norman , i’ve been trade almost 2 month. I need more information + knowledge for forex trade.
See u guys on the other side ! Cheers !

Hi I’m Clo. I’ve got few couple of passions and many dreams. I love my soul sisters from different mister.
Dance and look at the moon.

hello, my name is Udo Stephen
Im a new member to this forum and am very much interested to learn everything about trading.

Hey I’m TexhGoddess I like nice things like fancy restaurants and name brand clothings. I’m here to better support my lifestyle for me and my family.

I’m a novice to trading. I have some familiarity of trading. I taken a couple of courses. I’m here to learn and get better.

Let’s Go!

Hello! Aqohrin here, and I’m an absolute novice in fx. I just hope that I could grow financially here. Best of luck to us all.

Hello I’m chid2340 and I’m entirely new to this field. In all the past years, I’ve been working all my life to make sure that my family is taken care of.

Today, my kids are all grown up and I’m envisioning my retirement in five years. My colleague introduced me to forex and babypips and found it very interesting. I am so interested to learn them but my goal is not just about the fruit, but to make my brain work and active until after retirement.

I’m hoping to learn forex trading easily thru babypips and enjoy my retirement in comfort.

Sincerely,
Chid2340

Ndewo nu o(ok that’s a way of greeting in my dialect,cause I am proudly Igbo). My name is Chiamaka Rebecca Obi, I am a Nigerian,a newbie tho I took a foundational class on forex in March 2042 sorry I meant 2021😌,the person who referred me here said I should discard all I think I know about forex,so here I am a clean slate waiting to be taught by y’all old timers… I love day dreaming( I guess it kinda sprouted the love for good things which I believe babypips will help me attain such financial stability by way of training me indeptly )and I love food a whole lot.

Hi everyone, I’m just about to get started on a demo account after finishing the school of pipsology and a bit of reading. Hoping that I will one day be able to support myself with an income I can generate from anywhere (with an internet connection) but I guess we’ll see where that goes. Thanks for all of the resources :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. I’m Rae’

Hello!

I’m Joruss. I am here because I came across an fb page about your site. Someone told me that this is the best site for beginners to learn forex trading. I am here because I want to have an extra income aside from the job I have.

Hello- My name is Jai, and I have been interested in trading for a few years, but it seemed so confusing to me until someone told me about this platform to make things easier. I am a huge foodie, I love to exercise, and daydream. I am here to learn how to trade and make money while doing so. I am thankful for everyone here and this platform. Learning everyday makes life pretty enjoyable.

Hello everyone my name is Lucky (guess I’m quite lucky to have found such forum)
I am from Nigeria, I started trading 4 months ago, although I once tried trading live which did not really go down well, I am still on my demo account currently.
Words can not begin to describe how much hardship I’ve been through due to extreme financial problems especially as a student trying to make a living out of different means. Forex for me was the only ideal thing I felt I could put my all into and become successful enough to elp fulfill my dear mums dream and also my personal wish, which is to make it in Forex.
I would like to add that babypips currently seems to be the best place for any trader out there to connect and learn more.
Thanks

Greetings Dr. Pipslow,

Excited to joint the BabyPips forum and I am ready to dive in. I am a 42 old female who always wanted to learn to trade but none of the books made sense. Now I feel like I am getting truth. My husband and I are side entrepreneurs and I am looking forward to learn to develop myself further.

I am munnky!

I’m interested in computers, finance, money, people, game theory, music, and dogs. I have also recently realized that I have become unstuck in time.

So it goes.

Hi y’all I’m Dustin

From Virginia and trying to make a drastic way of life change. I’m a father of two, I want, no, need more for myself and my family. I’ve been a risk taker my whole life but never in the right manner, now I’m ready to make the plunge into the market and expand my knowledge on any and everything i can possibly absorb from anyone here. I’m interested in tech, sports, music, art and nature.

It’s a pleasure to meet all of you

hello im Tball I have very little experience about trading but I’m willing to put in the work to become a better trader.

Hi all,

Good day! I’m Mercatorvin.

I have been interested in trading for a long time. But only recently did I actually get into it. I started learning how to trade just a month ago through researching online and watching YouTube videos, then tried demo accounts. I’m conservative. I learn before I jump. But I am not afraid to test the waters at a managed risk. I started actual trading with real money just this week. Had a good return from the Tesla-Hertz deal among other stocks, earned 6.5% in just 3 days. Then I got bolder and started testing cryptos, CRV and Shib. And I lost half of what I earned in just a day. Now I learned to keep my losers lower than my winners and not to give in to tempting volatile fast-moving trades. I’ve recovered half of what I lost already. But I need something faster than stocks and less riskier than cryptos. I realized that I need to learn so much more. This led me to look into day trading FX. And then I found this site through forexbrokers. They said babypips is their favorite. And since I see them as a credible site, their recommendation counts a lot. So, here I am. Ready to learn from you good 'ol folks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Mercatorvin

Hi you all. My name is Greise and am a newbie in forex.

Hey, My name is awire92. My brother started a year ago and really dedicated himself to learning. He’s really convinced he can make his dreams a reality with trading. I’m here to learn and put in the work towards success.