RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi! I am from the US. I have been interested in learning Forex for some time now. I am definitely a begginneršŸ˜…. I found this site after doing a lot of research and so far I am enjoying the classes.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello!
My name is Ali.Z and I got introduced to forex by my friend. He started not to come to school little by little, and when he comes to school it is always fun to hear him talk about forex and how it is going for him and his future plan but also his trading plan. I want to start learning forex because it is not going that good for me in school and I canā€™t really keep up with the others in my school, so I have to take another route to success!. I have been studying forex for about 3 weeks now and Iā€™m still learning every day. I started a demo and it has been going great. My future plans Are to have financial freedom and not to think about the bills I have to pay or the rent or anything in general. I wanna make my family live a good life without any financial problems or any problems. I would also like to meet with other traders and see their trading plan, also so we could trade some ideas about trading and about the news.

Hope everything finds you well!

Ali.Z

Hi, I am Nabase from Papua New Guinea I 've been trading for about six months now with FXM on UScent account. The only challenge with this broker is the pip spreads are wide from 3pips or more, but anyway I am still learning and thank you for courses that I am taking.

Hello yā€™all
Iā€™m Gabuh from Kenya, a newbie in the forex trading community but ready and willing to learn all it takes to be a good trader and get all the relevant understanding of the vast forex trade world.

hi there everybody. itā€™s been so great reading through these introductions so far and knowing that iā€™m not alone in being almost a complete newbie to forex . iā€™m an 18 year old university student and honestly iā€™m not entirely sure why i was so attracted to this in the first place. obviously, like most , iā€™d love to make an income off of trading some day in the future but iā€™ve never been into anything of this sort before other than watching a few videos on stock investments. iā€™ve been binge watching youtube videos about day trading for a couple days now, i havenā€™t even opened a demo account, but god itā€™s just so weirdly enticing to me. i really want to pursue this as skill but not gonna lie it seems a bit daunting. With the endless stream of information, it seems almost a million lightyears away from me. iā€™m not going to let that get me down though. i feel that this is someting i can do and do well if i put in my best effort and commit to learning, even if its just little by little. iā€™d love for any other newbies to let me know if youā€™d want an online study buddy! and if there are any willing long-time forex masters out there seeing this, iā€™d love to be enlightened hehe

Hi my name is Long, my previous job was System Admin. I spent few months to pick another career and end up pick trading. The reason I pick trading because I can work anywhere and donā€™t have to worry about getting laid off. I just need a good place to learn and mentor, thanks for this forum.

2021-11-03T21:00:00Z
Hi there,
Daniel is my name.
I am entirely new to Forex trading. Am here to learn the much needed skills to sail through the trade.

Kind regards

Sup yā€™all my name is mu1ed

Hello everyone Iā€™m new to baby pips. Here to learn how to be a successful forex trader

Heyyy people! Iā€™m Joy aka tha savage Jay :alien::new_moon_with_face: I developed an interest in learning forex a few weeks ago and I ran into this site by chance. Iā€™m African, Iā€™m in my 20sā€¦ Not up to 600 years unfortunately. Iā€™m really interested at becoming a forex expert someday. Cheers!

Greetings All,
My name is Alan and I am interested in receiving the best education in FOREX trading. My mentor suggested that my training should start here with Babypips. I have never traded in the past and I am eager to learn.

Hi my name is Mondli from South Africa I am new to trading I only knew trading by seeing other people doing it online now I would like to get intensive with trading learn more
Thanks for the opportunity hope you make an impact on my learning here

my name is Martin. Iā€™m a massage therapist who after talking to a client have learnt that anyone can get into and learn about forex. I would like to learn and earn enough about trading to save for retirement as my hands haveā€™t got many more years in them. Iā€™m 40 years old.

Hello, My name is Yuni. currently in France, although Iā€™m a U.S. citizen. Iā€™m wanting to learn about forex trading. Iā€™ve dabbled some into day trading, but my lack of knowledge has been leading me into an inconsistent trading path (mostly loses). I decided to learn the basics and all that follows in order to improve my psychology with strategies, my trading making decisions and emotions.

Hello Iā€™m ifeanyi, Iā€™ve passively been into trading about 11months came across babypipsā€™ school of pipsology about 5months ago and just completed the school of pipsology, and it has really helped me now I could say Iā€™m ready for the next level.

Hello everyone. TradeLyfe here.

Iā€™m very early in my trading journey, and looking to learn as much as I can to become a pretty good trader.

Hi everyone my name is Eunice from South Africa, i am new and would like to learn more about trading.

Hi am Leitch. I have heard about Forex and online trading for a long time but have never really involved participated in it. But recently I decided to so I asked a cousin of mine who is into forex and many online trading, he directed me to this site for all in need to know about forex and here am I.

hellooo,my name is Joe am from Africa , rwanda
well i cannot say that am a complete beginner in trading
since iā€™v been learning fx trading thru different tutorials
but i havenā€™t yet started trading on a live account
am still using a demo account and plan to probably keep on using a demo account since am not yet qualified to trading
but iā€™v been in forex trading for like 3 months now
and i graduated from high school this year
am 19 years old soon turning 20
i look forward to learning all i need in forex trading from this website
thank you

oooohhhhh i love dancing and eating too hhhh!!

Hey all, Iā€™m Alex. A Canadian currently living in Mexico.
I have a couple years under my belt with crypto and basic stock trading, but I havenā€™t really taken the time to step up my game. I have seen the rapid growth of my friendā€™s portfolios and I now know that it is time to humble myself and learn!

I am excited to be joining this community where we can all improve our lives! Cheers.