RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey i´m a newbie here, i just know that this Platform has a lot of financial potential and my cousin is a Trader on this Platform. Tired of jobs, i wanna be my own Boss. That,s why i´m interested to learn and take the initial step over here.

Hey, Glenn! Hi, everyone!
It’s cool that you have been so deep in forex trading. I will be happy to learn from you. Moreover, I need to stress how glad I am to be part of the babypips community since we all can share some tips on trading and overall learn more about the art of trading. I am a beginner part-time trader, interested in equities. I would love to share my insights about different tools I have used and surely learn your way of trading and investing.
All best,
Sandra Beth.Williams

Greetings to my new community, I’m a newbie in the group and in forex trading. I’ve heard about babypips from a successful trader who recommended it for a newbie who want to start trading. I’m from Africa. I would be very happy if I can be taught about things to watch out as I’m just starting the journey not knowing a thing in this world. I’m interested in forex because of seeing how powerful it can give returns to your money if done correctly. I’m ready for learning…

Hello, I am excited to be here. I am a entrepreneur and homeschool mom of 2 looking to create another stream of income and money for my future retirement.

Hi I am sam from Kenya I feel privilege to be part of this community.

Hi,Im Me2B,
I’m here to learn more about forex trading. I have no idea about it but I need to keep myself busy while earning something. So, I’m presenting myself as an empty vessel ready to take in all the knowledge about forex trading.

Sometimes i win, most times i loose. Blown my account twice, i have sleepless nights (lol). I stay awake watching the chats looking for what i do not even know. However, i refuse to give up. Internet searches brought me to babypips and i read about fib retracements. It was a beautiful topic i almost cried. Simplicity at its best.

I want to become a successful trader that’s my dream. So i can teach others within my community and we all can be successful.

Thank you babypips for this knowledge and forum.

Hi there. I am Terro B and I have been wanting to join a community where I can learn to trade forex. I choose to do so because I am looking for another i come stream and I know a colleague who trades and enjoys doing it. I hope to learn alot and become expert at this activity.
I have started late in life nut as the addage says, Better late than never. I give God Almighty thanks for offering me this opportunity to learn new things that will edify my life and hopefully make it better.

Hello everyone, my name is Ummuani, I’m from Nigeria. I just joined babypips community, I was referred by a friend because I told him about my interest In forex, I really really love and have absolute interest in the trading community, I wanna know how to trade forex like a professional and I hope i be that in no time.
I practice other trading platforms with demo, even tho I lost a lot of money out of a lot of reasons, I also invested and got scammed but this time I want to do my trading myself and make it worth it lol
I wanna make a fortune out of this and break generational curses Insha Allah
I’m glad to be part of the babypips community, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity, I’m ready to learn and make the community and myself proud!

It’s good to be here, I hope I’m welcomed thanks.

wazup just joined this been trading cypto for a while now but taking my step up on features

Hi I’m omphile from south africa and I’m a newbie in forex

Hello, I’m new to forex trading. I want to learn about forex trading.

Hello! I am Drake

Hello everyone.
I am Teebadru, a newbie and willing to learn a great deal on FX.

Hi, my name is Daniel but I preferred to be called Dansak and I am new to Forex trade. I am open minded person who love learning new things and making impact in the lives of others people around me. I have a degree in Economics and Statistics

Hi there! My name is Rose and I am new to trading. I have watched a friend do it successfully for about a year now and decided it was time I gave it a go. I am excited to learn how to trade and understand markets. I am a mom of 4, 3 adults and one teenager so my current income goals are to make money to fund my own dreams now that I have pretty much raised my family. I want to purchase an RV and drive across the US before I’m 45 so I have 5 years to make that happen.

Hi, I’m Luther and for the longest time I’ve searched for ways to create multiple streams of income - so essentially, I’m here to learn everything necessary to begin my journey in Forex trading and after a while become a pro.

Hello everyone. Newbie here. Single mum looking at alternatives for a better life. Hopefully I can get some insight from you all how to start and become part of the community

My name is Alex

I want to say hello to all as this is a awesome community I would love to learn Forex from. I’m a small business owner for over 17yrs , and I have a great idea on what TIME means and I would love to take more advantage of this TIME. I look forward to networking and learning for this community.

Peace!
Gratitude for the opportunity to gain knowledge in Forex
Name: Jermaine
-No previous experience in trading.
-Father of 4 starseeds.
-Painter by trade
Give Thanks