RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi, My name is Ben. I am a beginner in this Forex trading. I will Iove to learn and acquire the knowledge to make money in other sort my pending and consistent financial needs with the help of this community, I hope it will be worthwhile. Thanks

Hy! My name is Ali and I wanted to understand forex trading very conceptually. Now I am an absolute beginner but I will make it done. A Pro-Trader suggested me to start learning through this site. So, I am ready to begin.

Hey My name is Masa Pretty Saubi from Botswana, Africa. I m new to forex and I hope to turn my life around through it :grin:. Wish me luck

Hello everyone, my name is Anita and Iā€™m new to this website. My son recommended this site to me. He used it and is now successful trader. Iā€™m getting close to retirement and I want to learn how to trade to subsidise my retirement income. I asked my son to teach me, but he wonā€™t until I take the courses on this site. Ugh. So, here I am. I do have a degrees in accounting, and finance/economics, and Iā€™ve been an auditor for over 20-years. But, I donā€™t think that is going to help me much. So, I have 1-year to learn until retirement. Iā€™m still working full-time, so it will be a slow process. However, my son has inspired me with what he is makingā€¦ so Iā€™m going to give it my best shot.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Sharon.

I am new to forex. I have zero knowledge of the subject and is trying to learn everything how to be a successful trader.

Hey yā€™all, I am Kat. I am from the Caribbean. I am interested in forex because it is something new for me and out of my comfort zone.

Hi. My name is Akinwusi samuel and currently a student. iā€™m here to seek knowledge to impact my future and meet new people

I am mute_9825,a forex trading beginner. I am very much excited and very eager to learn and turn around my financial malaise through this industrious platform.

Hello Everyone,

Newbie to forex trading from Lagos Nigeria. Ready to learn and explore the forex market.

Hi everyone, my name is Onyekachi, I am from Nigeria, yes I am a newbie in Forex Trading, so I got a link or rather was reffered to babypis by willisuniversity, so far I am so excited about babypis cause itā€™s an amazing paltform considering all the resources Iā€™ve recently discovered here, Iā€™ve always had a strong motivation and euthusiasm towards Forex training and I am happy about being here cause it has improved my motivation in Forex, the goal is to become a successful Forex trader nothing less. I want to say thank you to babypis you guys are like a life saver, I hope for moreā€¦ Thank youā€¦

Hey Guys,
New Trader here, excited to gain knowledge with like minded individuals to create financial freedom for my family and I. Im a RN by profession, in my early thirtiesā€¦terrified at the idea of trading but i have to start somewhereā€¦and i think this is the perfect platform to do soā€¦thanks

Hello Dr. Pipslow.

I am Dwi Tjahjono from Jakarta, Indonesia. 51yrs old but still feel young to learn to make awesome profits in Forex. I had bachelor degree in Engineering and Master degree in Business but I know very little about Forex. I have used an autotrading EA but I want to be able to trade manually profitably. I do hope to get to know many cool people & learn from friends & many masters in this community

Hi, my name is Headley Williams from Johannesburg South Africa. Iā€™d like to start learning about Forex Trading donā€™t have a clue on where and how to start. Is there a talk-through guide that I can follow?

Hi there. I am Favian from Malaysia. I am just new to trading. Just before I started to look into Forex market, I have already jumped into the stock market. Few months, I found that Forex market have a high votality which triggers my curiosity and passion. Looking at the moving chart, up and down, you can get your result like in an instant. So, I decided to search more about Forex market through Google, Youtube, Facebook and so on. But for sure, Iā€™m a beginner, I donā€™t know much about Forexā€™s jargon, terms, rules and many more. I donā€™t know what to search, and what I just found is only chart pattern, chart trend, backtest, scam, forex broker, opening forex account and many more which was very new to me. All I want to know is the very basic, detailed explaination about the Forex market, the in and out, what happen to our deposited money, how the broker charges us. Thank God, I found this site and decided to read through your article, I found it is very interesting, detailed information with scenarios and examples. You exposed what is hidden behind the market! From that moment I decided to join this community to learn more and grow with you all! Huge thanks for giving this opportunity to us, newbie on learning the Forex market! Thank you!!!

hey so whatsup i am Giveth nice to meet everyone. Am a beginner here at babypips.
am from Uganda started forex two years back but still seek more knowledgeā€¦

Hi. Iā€™m k_ek from Kenya. I am looking forward to learning several quantitative methods of analysis for forex markets and other applicable markets. I hope this becomes the experience Iā€™m looking forward to plus help me make good money. Iā€™m 23 and doing this as a diversification. Cheers, All The Best everyone.

Nauticus3

Hi I am new to all of this. I want to make this a side hobby, learn over a long time to land my Dream Car. the Lamborghini. I want to have fun and talk to as many folks as possible but I am a super introvert and will love to have folks reach out to me as well

Thanks!

Hi! My name is Kaitlin and during covid, I did what all of the US did: dipped my finger into day trading. However, after seeing a few friends take off with forex, I asked where I could learn more and here I am!

Excited to learn more!

1 Like

If any advice was goodā€¦ But I say that if I were you Iā€™d start by reading AND understanding Babypips book slowly. It will be a long and hard time but in the end youā€™ll be rewarded.

Hello everyone,
nice to meet you all. Iā€™m a relative beginner to trading, but Iā€™m eager to learn more, like everyone on babypips.
I hope to take my firststeps quickly and join in the conversation soon.
All the best!