RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Yo my people I’m fresh lets get this knowledge!

Hello everyone I’m from Western part of Massachusetts, i chose forex because i need to learn more about trading currency and investments for long term goals. I’m happy to start my journey here!

Hello everyone I am from Dallas Texas and i want to learn about trading Forex and Invest in long term trading i would gladly learn here. :slight_smile:

Hi there. My name is Nana.
I have heard about forex for a while now. I want learn about it.
Thanks.

Hi y’all,

This is MercyA. I am a newbie to both babypips and Forex. My husband introduced me to this site so I can learn the fundamentals before trading. I hope to learn a lot here

Hi all,

I’m Jackie and I’m from Atlanta, Ga! I’m really interested in trading for the ability to earn money with personal freedoms. I also want to accomplish being well rounded in multiple streams of income. A 'Jackie of all trades" lmboo!

Hello everyone I’m a novice trader who played around with forex but never committed. As a result, I’ve never made profit from my account. Now I’m here in order to actually learn and put in the work to make money. I’m not looking to get rich or anything. My goal is to make any kind of consistent profit. Nice to meet you guys.

Hi everyone, I’m Zia, and I’m new to trading. I’m 18 turning 19, and was introduced to forex by a friend while looking for a hobby. My objective here is to learn and practice, hopefully by this time next year I will have made some successful trades.

Hi, My name is Savie

Hi, newbie here. I found this page through Tiktok. I consider FX Trading to be quite serious but I found myself laughing, in a good way, all throughout the introductory articles. Good job on the humor! I guess I’m intrigued as to where this interest will take me to and I look forward to learning as much as I can and hopefully make a comfortable earning in the long run.
Nice to meet you all.

Hi. I’m Isioma. New to the forum but not entirely new to forex trading. I’ve been trading forex for less than a month and I’m open to learning more and earning more.

Hi everyone I’m Teddybear92… I’m from the caribbean and have been fascinated by FX trading for the past year. I was introduced by a friend but instead he wanted me to join in a pyramind scheme so i stopped trying altogether. Another friend of mine introduced me to babypips to learn on my own and so here i am. Wanting to learn about trading and financial management.

I am BruceLiam, I have lived a fun filled life that has sadly taken up all of my money to this point ( 40years old ). I need to use all of my potential to get a grip on as many assets as I can to catch up in life

Hi guys my name Neffew I’m a newbie to this platform and the whole stock market in general however I’ve always have an interest in this field. Remember now I’m a newbie but I’m overly excited to get started so I’m going to be asking a lot of question so plz don’t get frustrated and have just a little patience with me because I tend to ask the same question until I get a fully understanding of the subject at matter. I’m also interested in having an accountability partner if anyone interested so to whole babypip community feel free to reach out and I’ll do the same peace and have a bless day.

Hi. Im glad that I have found this forum. Im TroeForex89. I’m completely new to trading. Any tips or tutorials are welcomed. I really just want to learn something new. Been studying investing lately and it lead me here.

Mucho gusto mi nombre es Mairenys tengo 23 añod, vengo con muchas expectativas, ya que pienso que un buen manejo de Forex me permitirá cambiar mi vida. Quiero creer como persona y tener otras posibilidades

Hi, I’m not new to forex trading, but want to learn as much as I can.

Hello Dr. Pipslow, I’m a young mind looking forward to aging like a fine wine just like you :sweat_smile: I have always been interested in forex considering I look forward to retiring by the age of 35. I believe I’ll learn so much from you and the rest of the community and I really hope this turns out to be the best decision I ever made. Thanks for letting me in and being part of this amazing community. I look forward to being able to pay you for a lunch date so that I learn more from you :face_with_monocle:

*Hello Dears.
This is Abrham from Ethiopia. Nice to meet you all here.
I am passionate about learning Forex trading, am newbie here.
My goal is to make Forex trading one source of living in the near future.
I have been learning Crypto trading by myself in recent months, but would like to shift to Forex trading.
Thanks all *

Hi everyone,
My name is Eric but you can call me Erico or Eric that’s fine with me. I am new to Forex market/trading. I have been watching a lot of videos on FXT and have generated much interest. A good friend introduced me here and can not wait to learn more from this platform and from all of you.
I have a good background in computing but not great, I love cryptos and been studying blockchain as well.
Any ideas and tips to help me understand the in and out of Forex trading is very welcome to share with me.
Thank you.