RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Brand new to FOREX and trading in general. Trying to learn the proper way to trade before I accidentally lose all my money

hello i am jbishoff76,v i am always wanting new challenges so here i am

Hi, Iā€™m Lady Dragon!

I was first introduced to Forex by my best friend who trades full time. Weā€™ve started a couple businesses together and I want to be able to help fund our startups without having to wait for capital from investors.

Iā€™m currently changing my lifestyle one step at a time and that includes learning new skills. I look forward to learning as much as I can!

2 Likes

hi thanks for greeting cant wait to take my trading to the next level

1 Like

Heyy Everyone!! Hereā€™s a quick introduction. I am 21 turning 22 in like 2 weeks. Iā€™m finishing up college this December, which is exciting! I am new to forex trading and wanted to learn more about it so my friend introduced me to babypips. So far, I love how this a community where we can learn together and help each other out. Iā€™m excited to get started!!

1 Like

Hi Guys,

My names Ethan Nelis I am a 18 year old artist from the UK, I donā€™t have any experience within trading but I am determined to make it a passive income at my young age as Iā€™ve just finished ā€œRich Dad Poor Dadā€ and I donā€™t want to be stuck in the rat race as I already despise working in my job and know I cannot work at a normal job for my future so I feel blessed that I have been sent this website to learn and educate myself with all there Is to know around like minded individuals.

all the best

2 Likes

I am completely new to forex with no experience. Looking forward to learn from the school

1 Like

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Diamond by name and Iā€™m from Africa, I love to learn how to trade and make it in anyway, thank you yā€™all

1 Like

Hi, my name is batmansocks17. Iā€™m actually a newbie to anything trading, Iā€™ve heard talk but have never really steered myself towards because of all the complexity I always thought I wouldnā€™t be successful at this and who knows maybe I wonā€™t at least at first but Iā€™m here to learn. You never know til you try. I knew about forex but I got introduced to babypips and some other forex sources by my uber driver lol. We had an interesting conversation and he told me that forex really changed his life and how he was able to start his journey in buying a house from the money heā€™s made in forex and he honestly really motivated me so I took it as a sign and when I got home came straight here and thatā€™s how I ended up here typing this introduction right now.

1 Like

hey iā€™m jibreel from trinidad, I donā€™t know much about forex and came across this site while watching a youtube video. Iā€™m excited to learn as much as I can about forex and to be profitable.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Onika and Iā€™m here because Iā€™ve grown curious to learn more about forex trading. Iā€™m also looking for a new way of earning extra income online. I enjoy reading, Listening to music, watching TV and spending time with my daughter of 2 yrs.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, BabyPips. You look simple, joyful and efficient. I like to be here.

1 Like

My name is Ndiko Leo Dubeā€¦i am from Botswana,i have degree in bachelor of ITā€¦um much interested in knowing how forex works and like to try forex,um unemployed

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am Deji, I am completely new to Forex trading. I want to learn all there is no know about Forex.

1 Like

Hello Iā€™m Rod. A friend of mine told me this is a good way to learn trading. Iā€™m new new trying to see how to get the ball rolling. Thank you all in advance from the least to the greatest. Be blessed.

1 Like

Welcome and good luck ! Iā€™m here to learn new skills too.

1 Like

Hi there. My name is Mwanya. I am currently based in Kenya. I have recently heard of FOREX trading but have no experience whatsoever. My research has piqued my interest even more and that is how I have come to find out about BABYPIPS. I am really eager to start the course and learn more. Cheers.

1 Like

Hello!
I am a beginner to forex. I have been researching with a few ppl I look up to and was referred to this site via a coworker. I am from Jax Fl and canā€™t wait to learn and understand forex more.

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m Oā€™Brian from Jamaica. An extreme beginner hoping to use forex as a stream of income.

1 Like

Hi. I am forex newbie.