RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello everyone my name is Vincent Wamala from Uganda. Am a new trader who has been studying forex on this web.

1 Like

Hello, are you in Uganda and which part?

1 Like

Warm greetings dear community members!
Newbie here, looking forward to have sound discussion with you all.

Hi All,

My name is samuel and am currently based in Ghana, i currently have no idea about forex but was introduced to it through my coordinator. Am currently studying statistics in the university and since ive always wanted to work in a home office, i have sought to learn trades which will yield me higher profits working under my own comfortability. i look forward to learning more from this community and i know i wont regret it. Thank you

1 Like

I am new. Name is Larry I have a goal of financial freedom working for myself anywhere I choose to be. I have always wanted to flex my mind in this way I just never knew just how much until I start educating myself about 4 months ago.

1 Like

Hello everyone! IĀ“m a lawyer looking for a change in my life (basically work less hours and enjoy more this wonderful life!). IĀ“ve always been interested in trading but never had the impulse to start studying so here I am!.

1 Like

Hi, i am new to this FX world but im excited to get to learn more. Here in Miami this trend is on fire and i may be late to the party i am a fast learner and i really want to try something new and exciting so here i amā€¦def am up for learning

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m WeiLin based in singapore. Iā€™m currently in national service for 2 years(1year in now), have been actively trading/losing money for the past year.

For all of my life, Iā€™ve been walking down the typical path most people go for without much question. I was a smart kid, never had too much problems with school and grades have never been a problem for me. But all my life, an empty feeling has always been apparent at the back of head. I never knew what was the point for all of this. Just going to school for 20 years, then move on to work for 40 years, and eventually retiring at an age well past my prime. Whatā€™s the point of all this? Am i really born here so that Company A has an employee for those years?

Moving on from that tangent. My ultimate goal, like most people here, is to get to a state where I can confidently live off of my trading. I donā€™t really know what to expect from this website. Currently, im in the backtesting/papertrading phase but i think my mental state is not the most consistent with it. So im hoping that getting more exposure to a community of trader would hopefully be helpful for some self-assessment/reflection. Soā€¦ yea thats my main goal with coming here.

i hope to get along well with yā€™all :slight_smile:

Hello to all, I am Cozycoes I live in the United States and I am excited to be here to learn the trade of Forex. I have people trading for me on other platforms but I want to have an understanding of what they are doing. I am ready to dive in knowing that I canā€™t swim but willing to become the best learner that I can be.

Hello Iā€™m new to trading and baby pips

You can call me Lenni. Welcome me in this community so I may be able to catch up like Dr. Pipslow :sweat_smile:. I knew of only barter trade, now finish me with forex trade.

I am Abdul Latif Usman, very new to forex still in elementary class of pipsology school. I would like help on how to read charts and how to make charts with different strategies. Any help welcome.

1 Like

Hey hey, Iā€™m all the way from Namibia, Africa. My husband and I have been super keen to get to know the ins and outs of Forex as a possible way to supplement our online income.

hello my screen name is Latijay, iā€™m new to FX and iā€™ll be glad to get any assist or advice from anyone, thanks in advance

this blackson?

Hello Iā€™m Lucifer, here to learn fx from the very basics up

Hy, Iā€™m zaza and am new here

Hi there Iā€™m KuyaGreg,

Iā€™m a small business owner on tire industries and during the pandemic my business crashed due to low sales, big overheads and many hospital bills.

I started learning forex 2 months ago and have been studying trading on it since then, my biggest dilemma isā€¦ of all the things I learnedā€¦ None of them seems to work(demo). I donā€™t know which direction should I start to gain success in the long run, have been reading a lot of books watching too many videos and I canā€™t seem to progress as I learn. Until I came across a youtube channel and was recommended here, on all of his videos that I watchedā€¦ evey bit of topic he gives makes sense to me, so I think this community makes sense as I traverse the journey to success.

Thanks to all and thank you for taking care of me. ^^

Hey everyone Iā€™m from Nashville and brand new to forest trading, I currently do some trading in Crypto. Looking forward to learning more about it. Iā€™m a fulltime musician looking for multiple streams of income to help fund my career as well as my family. Would love to get to know you guys much love and blessings to you all hope to learn alot from yall. Please feel free reach out.

Hello everybody
Im Hoda, 38 years old, marketer & sales planner in cosmetics & skin care industry, from Persia.
Im totally NEW, planning to learn about this field in my spare time. Actually I reached to this point while I was looking for some indicators on trading view for cryptocurrencies. To be honest I wanted to enter a more original market, but have always been afraid of FOREX!!
Today I finally decided to start learning about this market, to make my savings bring me more money!