RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello,
I am Nathaniel from:ghana:, Happy to be part of this wonderful family.

Hi my name is Kovate from South Africa Iā€™m a beginner on forex trading Iā€™m here to learn more about forex. I have never traded before, I like to understand every concept about forex so that I can become the best trader.

Hi im intrigued, a complete newbie to both Forex trading and the BabyPips community. I must say a friend of mines reccomended this site to me when i told them i was interested in what they do. They said this was the place that helped them out on getting started. Unfortunately, idk their username on here soā€¦ (thanks pal nonetheless.) Uhh as for things about me, peaky blinders is my fav show right now even though im only 2 seasons in (so if you seen it all please dont spoil itā€¦please.).

Hello ,
i was introduced to BabyPips community by my friend and am glad she did .
my reason for joining this community is for me to learn about Forex trading and with this knowledge add Forex trading to my income streams and also introduce other people to this platform too
thanks for welcoming me to this platform

Hi yā€™all!

Iā€™m Von from Philippines and been forex trading since August 25, 2021. Still new and still need a lot to learn thatā€™s why Iā€™m here. Wanting to help my family is the reason why Iā€™m here too. To learn and earn and teach them that forex trading isnā€™t really what they think it is. Please help me learn to become a proficient trader. Thank you.

New to trading donā€™t know anything about maneuvering around these forums.

Hi,
New to all this. Been interested in trading for some time and introduced by a friend. Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll put all the time and energy in, but it sure is nice to learn new skills!

OM

Hello There,
My name is Allan, and I just graduated with a Finance Degree. I am here to learn more about trading forex, and forex trading strategies.

Hello Iā€™m Cookupfool from Jacksonville Florida recently relocated to cali a year ago for my job as an engineer and producer in music . Iā€™m wanting to learn forex to become more financially free, as you know the music industry gets used a lot in I donā€™t want to be in the Rat race anymore. Thanks for creating such a dope looking course and itā€™s FREE!!!

Hello! My name is Nica, from Canada. Iā€™m currently in my first trimester of pregnancy, which is making my physical job very difficult (iykyk). Iā€™m hoping to become adequate enough at forex before my child is born so I can take my time returning to work without worrying about finances. If you have any tips on morning sickness, as well as forexing, Iā€™m open to suggestions ^-^

Hi everyone! my name is Dan, a.k.a. Stepbystep2022. I am living in Australia as an international student in Melbourne, but I come from Colombia!

A friend introduced this website, and I am really expectant of all that I would learn. I have been working as an engineer, but I want to be more independent. I believe we all can do it if we do it with patience, commitment, hard work and peace of mind. I believe trading as a beginner is challenging, mentally speaking, so I want to train my mind and emotions to not fall for whatever they see first.

I hope to learn from you peeps and make good money one day so we can bless our families, others and ourselves.

Hello! I am Amanda - totally new to forex trading. Hoping to gain knowledge, connect with a community and have fun w/ forex. Thanks for hosting this forum.

Hello and Happy Holidays!

My name is Art. I live outside of ATL GA.

I am looking for a smarter way to earn income. I currently have a very physical job with long hours. I like the idea of finding something with a flexible schedule that has good income potential. I have always been interested in currencies. In the past year I have dabbled in the stock market and am not impressed. I havenā€™t lost any money but I havenā€™t gained much either. From what I have seen so far forex looks better to me. Itā€™s certainly more interesting.

Now I will go to school. I am happy to have found BabyPips and I look forward to learning all that I can.

Thanks for allowing me to join.

Hello my name is Chris , I am 29 yrs old from New Jersey. No, not Jersey shore but more near Philly. I have begun my journey of learning everything I can possible this past month from watching Beginner YouTube Videos while making notes to help remember everything in a notebook to searching google for answers I need. I am putting myself into this 100% and I know I can be good at it. I am very tech savvy and good with math. Any info that could help me progress in learning towards making my first trade would be absolutely amazing. Please reach out with any tips , advise, or even terms I should learn. ANYTHING is helpful. Good to meet everyone here. Hope all your Holidays have been fulfilling !

Hello! My name is Abigail and of course, Iā€™m new to baby pips! Iā€™ve decided to take up trading to learn a skill that can become a reliable source of income during the harder times to come in the future! Iā€™m normally a hobbyist digital artist so naturally all of this is so different and confusing right now, but Iā€™m sure with time, patience, and the help of this community, Iā€™ll learn and grow to understand and exceed in it. Thank you for your time and Iā€™m excited to get started!

Hello
I am Eric from Uganda
Completely New to Forex trading and Baby pips.
Am here to learn all I need to know about forex trading before I begin trading live.

Hello Guys,

My Name is Vivek Maurya(India) and I am a software developer having 12 years of experience.
Today is my first day of learning Forex trading.

I hope it will be good learning and trading experience with you guys.

Thanks

Hi there. Where exactly should I start on studying how to trade???

Hello, Im ptv220. I joined this group to learn about trading. I am completely new to trading with no experience what so ever. A good friend of mine recommended me to join this page to learn about trading. Reason I want to learn is to see if I can teach myself other way to earn extra money, just being honest. I hope to learn from others who have been trading for a while now. Thanks

Hi Everyone, i am NoneyMoney. iā€™m newbie just about a year in forex trading. I found that so many thing i need to study about trading. I hope this comunity can help me to improve myself about forex trading.