RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

nice to meet you, I am new to trading and I love this post!!

HI! Iā€™m Jannell Brown. I live in Decatur GA. Iā€™m here to learn and grow in trading. I have no experienceā€¦ so with that being said I am very green. My background is in Real Estate and Iā€™m looking to diversify my portfolio a little bit!!

Hello Everyone happy to be in one of the biggest forex forum ever. My name is Favour am from Nigeria and introduced here by a friend since am a beginner and have to gain some knowledge

My goal and dream is to learn how trading work and become a very successful forex trader and I know I will get that here

Letā€™s work together and make my dream come true

Hello i go by the name c14haZe

Im brand new to the forex market and have heard many things about it. Im here to learn and give myself the oppertunity to create a network of like minded individuals and network with them along the way. I hope to create a good network of people in this community and i thank you for this welcome!

Thank you!

Hello everyone,
Iā€™m retired and looking to make a little extra cash. I live in Melbourne Australia, ran my own service business for a long time then realised technology was changing and I sold up.
Iā€™m enjoying retirement but have a lot of spare time and was introduced to this by my step-son, so decided to learn as much as I could before taking the plunge.
Graeme

Hiya all! JenOrdonez here from Manila Philippines. From the time my college friend talked about trading years ago ( donā€™t ask how long ago, you might not be born yetā€¦) I wanted to give it a try but, I had no idea where to start and still have no idea up to now. There were some other trade-learning opportunities I missed but donā€™t actually regret since I had no ample time to really learn and dwell into it. Now, now is my time to learn and really do this. I have the time and the willingness to really sit and learn. Seriously. So here I am. Zero trading experience and a whole lot of willingness and open mindedness. Letā€™s get this done!

Hey guys my name is tscruggs1995 and Iā€™m glad to finally take the first step to learn something new! Iā€™m not super experienced in trading, Iā€™ve delt with some crypto and stuff on Robinhood but Iā€™m hoping to learn forex and achieve the freedom I want not only for myself but for my family! Cheers everyone!

hi i have joined today.i signed up with im academy which i later realised was pyramid scheme wanting you to network and get more people. im so eager to learn and make new friends. can not wait to get started.

Hi my name is Akhanya Lumko entirely new to forex trading Iā€™m 17 but turning 18 in October and I really believe forex will really change my life and my family situation .My motivate is to become the best version of myself not only that but to be kind and always lend a helping hand to those around that need it most.I would love to be part of those classes.

Hi, I am a 42 healthcare professional that is new to FOREX and trading. I am very excited to be on this journey. I am from the United States but am learning Spanish along with trading simply because I love the language. My goal is to become a day trader and real estate investor within the next 3 years. I am a life-long learner and look forward to learning more from everyone.

Hi :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
My name is Ian from zambia am a newbie in forex my experience with forex is something I find interesting especially reading books and continue the research to get the accurate knowledge about trading.
In my country itā€™s really Difficult to get lessons and mentorship most of them are scammers and donā€™t have the whole knowledge of forex.
I got interested in Babypips when I saw it on Twitter and decided to follow them :100: the amazing thing is that ever since I read the knowledge on babypips platform itā€™s completely new to me and so trueā€¦
Am looking forward to learn more and Became a successful traderā€‹:100::100::100::v::v:

Hi Iā€™m oluwasanrez from nigeria,Iā€™m interested in learning forex trading but non of my friends who are into forex is ready to put me through so Iā€™m an absolute beginner .I need this so much and I will be glad if you can put me through all I need to know to start forex trading .

Hello:
My Name is Wade! I was led here by reading a Book Review on
Naked Forex. So here am I. I am ready to learn more & more about
Forex Trading Strategies. My brain is like a sponge and Iā€™m ready to graduate as a master Pro Trader Indeed in Baby-Pipology. In my spare time, I write poetry and enjoy reading more about market structure QPoetry G. Wade

Hi Everyone! I am new to Forex. I am from Texas. I started learning about the stock market last year, and begin to really understand how it works. I thought I would start learning about Forex as well to build a nest egg for when I retire. I look forward to learning more interesting things from this course.

Hi! My name is Andrea! I am here because I want to take control of my own time and my life. I want to continuously learn and grow. FOREX caught my attention because I am familiar with trading, however not with foreign exchange trading! I look forward to learning more.

Hello!
My name is ASH and Iā€™m so eager to join the world of Forex trading. Iā€™ve had friends since college telling me that I would be a great fir for the community seeing as tho I love learning new things and making money. But Iā€™ve always been too busy to give it my attention. But its 2022 and I am ready bayybeeee!

I canā€™t wait to learn a new and profitable skill.

hi guys, I am Jonathan from Nigeria. i started crypto trading since February 2021 and it has been really crazy since I started. recently I ventured into futures trading but it seems to felt worse, I make profits and lose it back to the market, at a point I felt like giving up but I cant because I have seem many people whos life has changed for better as a trader. I do not know much about forex but I understand the analysis are quite similar. i will love to be your student and also meet other traders on the platform to rub minds and exchange ideas

Hey everyone, Iā€™m KeelaBee, I am a Supply Chain manager and a new mother located in TX.
I am new new to active options trading and have all but blown my account up as of now. I have decided to dedicate myself to learn TA. I find market movement fascinating and I look forward to joining a solid trading community. I am not big into Forex but I was referred here to learn fundamentals.

I look forward to connecting with you guys. Take care!

1 Like

Hi. thank you very much for the warm welcome. My name is Warren and I live in Newcastle in the KwaZulu Natal province of South Africa. I once tried my hand and trading in Forex, but I was not actually trading as I did everything to the letter of what I was told to do without understanding why, and lost it all. My bad! You cannot drive a car without knowing the rules of the road and a road map of where you want to go - lesson learnt! I desperately want to educate myself and hopefully correct the wrongs of the past. Looking forward to tapping in on all the knowledge out there. Thank you again.

Hi All,

Long time crypto trader getting into forex for the first time. Medium tear trader I would say. Keen to get into forex.