RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tradurr and I’m very new to Forex so I’m trying to learn all that I can before I start doing it.
I have a few friends who have been trading for a few years now and just recently introduced me to it.
Living through the pandemic is really hard and having another way to have at least extra income would really help. I really don’t know anything about trading and if anyone has any helpful tips, I’m all ears! Thank you!

Keep safe everyone!

Hello, I’m Wrey47. Wrey for short LOL. I’m from Botswana and I work in a bank. I have no experience whatsoever in forex trading but I’ve always been interested in learning. From the looks of things forex trading seems to have a lot of returns and keeps those engaged in it kinda happy. That is what I am looking for, a job that I can benefit from and makes me happy at the same time. So why not give forex a try? I want to break out of the meaningless cycle I’ve been in for the last 5 years and do something that would bring a genuine smile to my face. So here I am. I hope to learn and grow here.

Greetings and Salutations,
My name is Nyko and I’m a young aspiring artist. I’m in my early 20’s and have invested a lot of my time into artistic expression. Most of this is in paintings. I was going to school for music theory and psychology to study into Music Therapy. I’m most proud of my certification as a BT and now would like to combine my passion for art with my experience with therapy. I was recommended this site by a friend who is teaching me some of the trade. I’m not familiar with any stock trading whatsoever, but am an eager learner. Safe travels.

Hi I’m Nev,don’t know much about how to trade Forex.I do want to learn, and make money!

Hello there, I’m Josam a new member to the forum. I’m a second year university student. I’d love to learn about forex trading because it interests me, and I’d like to have a part time job given that I’m not always in school. I’m happy to be here, and looking forward to learning with you

Hey I am Dee, I am very new to forex, I am here to learn as much as I can. I want to become a full time trader.

Hello babypips community,

I am Algrin. I am from Central Europe nation. I have experience working in advisory for Big 4. But I want to dive into the forex trading in order to expand upon what I deem to be an ambitious and result-driven mindset.
I hope to learn and thrive with the help of this community.
I hope that one day I might be able to make a profitable trades.

Hope to get to know you all better.

Hello, I am Jo. I am new to trading and currently on demo. I am in a learning phase, I suppose. Heard about babypips through my community of traders and I am here to learn. I decided to take up trading in the hopes of adding a new steam of income. I hope to learn as much a I can about forex before going live.

Hello everyone! I’m Kelli from California and I am completely new to forex. I’ve had an interest in it for awhile, but everything I looked into previously seemed like some kind of scam. I’m glad I am here and am eager to learn!

Hi Everyone. My name is Lesliemay1 and I’m here to learn about trading. I’ve been trading and investing for less than a year and I’m looking to learn more as trading and investing is my main source of income now.
I have 4 grown 20 something’s and am living in Ontario. I have dabbled in many things throughout my life without much I wasn’t willing to try once but all with the common thread of independent self sufficiency. So far so good I think.
Looking forward to creating enough knowledge base to more confidently direct my investments.

1 Like

Hello my name is Donald Mapunda aka lorpay i am a beginner at forex trading I gat my vision on being a greatest legend on music like juicewrld bah I gat no money to run so that I get on studio and making more videos so I want to use forex trading so as I can get money though my brother he is an intermediate on trading am so inspired by him and that’s… make me so… In love with trading

Hi, I am ebenezersarpays. I am new to Forex trade. My passion to learn the system got me here. Hope to learn new things from you guys. Bless.

hey, I am patricia from Uganda
literally, new here.

Hi All

Here from NZ and very new to the concept of forex trading but saw how it changed peoples lives, so curious me had to see what this big can of worms is and so happy to begin my journey in a place that can relate.
I am very excited to learn and hopefully so how make it out the mud!

B

Hello!

My name is Hafeez from Nigeria. I have a few trading experience some years ago. I have just resumed trading and this platform was recommended for further education. Looking forward to an exiting experience.

Hey, my name is Ashley and i’m a complete newbie. i have a good friend who’s made it big with trading and he inspired me to learn this valuable skill. i recently dropped out of college because i wanted to create a new path for myself and this is basically the first thing that i’m exploring. i’m looking forward to learning alongside all of you!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! nice to meet you all I’ve been trading forex since 2017

I am Beit Abiola, from Lagos Nigeria,here in Africa. A newbie in the field. I want to be an Authority in forex trading and I need discrete of assistance from this honorable house for my success.2022-01-23T08:00:00Z

Hi! My name is ytlearn, and I am hoping to learn about how to read charts and maybe do some trading. I learned about baby pips from someone in another group and have been venturing into investments that are relatively new. Very new to aaaallllllll of this stuff! Looking forward to becoming part of the community and learning from Dr. Pipslow.

Hello there. My name is Lucia my home name is Lomboleni. I’m 21 turning 22 next month. And I’m from Namibia. A friend of mine refered me to the babypips website and I’m glad he did. I have always wanted to learn how to trade seeing how people can make extra money from trading is just amazing.
Lots of people lives changed due to trading forex. I want to make a difference in my family and also show people that trading forex isn’t a scan even though the’re scammer out there scamming people their hard earned money. I want to show people that it can be done and also encourage fellow females to trade forex because a lot are afraid thinking forex is for males only.

I hope to learn more and become a profitable trader!!

1 Like