RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Something like that, wanted to drop my actual job and found an FX course on an internet shop bought it and a month later i’ve lost 500 USD

1 Like

I think this is the common mistake which every newbie tend to make.
When you start learning and reading some financial books you know where it was the mistake.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny thing when i finally decided to study properly, i took the fx course that i bought and dug in and found a PDF of BP in within, an early version and it was translated to spanish. I’ve read it in just one afternoon.

1 Like

Greetings, mortals. It is, I Robopip, and I am here to conquer…. err, let me do that again.

It is I, Robopip, and I come in peace. I do not know my age in human years, but let’s just say I was there when the Egyptians allegedly built the pyramids. For those who have watched the documentary “Ancient Aliens,” you know what I’m talking about.

Moving on, my role in this website is pretty simple. I’m here to analyze, test, and talk about mechanical systems. I also run the Best Forex Trading System of the Month to encourage traders to share their systems and seek the community’s help to improve it.

That’s it for now. Best of luck to all of you in your search for the true Holy Grail of trading systems.

2 Likes

Hi. Last year i studied forex on babypips.com and started live account early this year. But so far I’m still in the red. Very sad because i did good on demo. I’m kinda perfectionist so it takes me to find perfect point to enter a trade. But the chance is slim. I thought i need a good mentor to teach me. I believe i have the ability if i can find a right mentor.

4 Likes

Hello

I am Jackihu, and live in New Zealand. I am new to trading, and finished the school of pipsology a couple of weeks ago. My trading style is swing trading. I have a practice account, which I have not really used.

My trading hopes and dreams are by the end of the year to be able to trade properly and with confidence. By the end of 2013 I hope to be trading live and still in the game and if all goes to plan then mybe I can retire and trade full time.

Thanx for your time.
PS any help is very much appreciated and welcomed.

4 Likes

Hello my name is Colin de Ste Croix im 38 and from New Zealand. I have just finished the school course. It was good. Im now looking to demo trade. Dose anyone know the best one???

3 Likes

Good idea Jackihu! I have a simmilar goal.
Do you have a good demo account?.

2 Likes

Hello Colin

I am using dealbook web from gft in australia. It wasn’t free, in a sense. It came with the live account that i signed up to. Here’s a tip. make sure you know what your signing up for. Having said all that I like what I have thus far.

There are some nz brokerages.

2 Likes

Hi all,
I am Shima Hashim. From Malaysia, no experienced in FX, trying to understand what is it, coz so many Malaysian make money from Fx. Have followed few guys which had been trading till now, but still dont have courage to open an account. My focus is to understand FX , before i get my hands on. Thx

3 Likes

My name is Jerry 5637 here at BabyPips.com’s, and I’m a new member.

I’ve been looking a Forex Marketing for a few weeks now. I guess you can say I’m a newbie to Forex Marking.

In my many years online, I’ve come to learn about Network Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing, Web Design for Internet and Smart Phone. I’ve also learn how to make Green Screen Video and Information Software. My goal here is to learn Forex Trading and become a better trader.

2 Likes

Hi Pips? Lasbrey here from Nigeria, West Africa. Heard about forex long ago, but i didnt have enough courage to start trading. Now i am fully eqquiped. i want to learn everytin from scratch to the highest level. i look forward to becoming one of the greatest traders of our time, so am gonna need help from everyone.

3 Likes

Hi I’m Meredith from South Africa.I’m new to everything and would like to learn the trade.

Hello my name is Steffan,
Im just turning 21 this month and have been trading/Learning forex for about Two years now. I have learnt a huge amount about forex (mainly from baby pips) !! I have a Real passion for the investment/financial markets and have just managed to land a job As acarbon broker. Forex is my passion and i look forward to reading more posts from you guys and taking my forex knowledge to the next level.

1 Like

and maybe you have rather rich experience to share with due to you 21 month’s work on Forex. It would be a good idea I think.

the purpose of joining is to learn from mentors, experts and global experienced pros. everyone can perform a good analysis of the past data but very few are able to forecast on intraday basis or weekly basis. i will offer what i have learnt all these years in this business and would like to see how others do it.

lets learn and make money together.

ciao!

1 Like

Hello each and every one of you guys

My name is forexmnstr , iam new to babypips , iam hungry to know more about forex , i enjoy developing strategies .
Iam trying to write a book about how to trade a trend . so please any one knows a bit about trends please keep posting here 301 Moved Permanently

Thank you very much and hope to get what i need and what you all need from this usefull site babypips

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m Freemason, a businessman and have just started with currency trading. I have been successful so far in my live trading and constantly researching on other’s techniques that can help me improve as a trader. Thank you for the generous people here who are sharing their wisdom in wealth creation. I hope that someday I can also be an authority on forex and impart my knowledge to those who are seeking to further their skills in trading.

I am an introverted character, but not anti-social, I do have difficulty understanding why some people seem to enjoy talking about themselves. This introduction will be brief.

I am a retired electrician and know little about currency trading but have dabbled for small sums from time to time in stock speculation. At the moment I am into silver and gold ETFs and some real metal. While I am risk averse I do like the stimulation of chance. I have joined this forum in the hope of learning from members what I would have had to learn the hard way. In any event I will soon discover if this is the way I would like to spend some of my time. I might add, I am very interested in the daily events occurring in the world and what they may mean in our future. Thank you all, Charles

1 Like

Hello there!

I am a pip loving juggernaut and new to this forum as well as fx trading. I have studied technical analysis for a few years but have yet to apply this new found knowledge. looking forward to mastering this practical application as well as profiting with all of you.

I am told that you are never too old to learn new things and I hope this applies to fx trading.

2 Likes