RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

I am new member to this site. I don’t know about the Forex trading. I want to do business in Forex to earn some extra income. I know that this Forex means buying and selling of foreign currency. Can any one guide me to do trading in Forex.

What’s up, my forex homies? Pip Diddy here!

Some of y’all may already know me from my blog, Pipnoculars, where I share my daily commentaries on the forex markets. For those of you who don’t know me yet, allow me to say a lil’ something about myself.

Before I got into forex trading, I was in the underwear and sock modeling industry. Yeah, I made my paper through my good looks when I was younger, but father time isn’t kind and the party lifestyle that came with modeling took its toll on me.

Luckily, I met Big Pippin at a party sometime during that weird period in my life. He was actually the one who introduced me to forex. He taught me all the basics. I immediately fell in love with the fundamental side of forex, and as the saying goes, “the rest is history!”

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m really glad that you guys are here on BabyPips.com. It’s amazing how our family (or gang?) has grown over the years!

I hope you guys continue to share your thoughts and opinions here, because I feel it brings us closer as a community. I love following this forum in particular because it allows me to get to know you guys a little better.

If you have any questions for me, you know where to find me!

Peace out, homies! Keep it real!

2 Likes

Hello all you pipsters,
A while back I worked as a treasurer for a trading company. I was the one moving the funds on the calls and asking for our excesses. I always knew it was something I wanted to get into, why it took me so long to get in, I don’t know, but here I am. Ready, willing and able to commit. Appreciate all the help I can get.

Hi everyone!!

My name is egc12,from Australia. I have no experience in Forex trading but have always been interested in the business, so i decided it was time to educate myself to become (hopefully) a successful trader! Really enjoying the forums here on babypips a lot of question that i have are already answered also great advice from the whole babypips community helps to stay motivated, although i still have a long way to go, for me babypips has been an excellent place to start:). Iam on the hunt to open up a demo account in Melbourne any suggestion are welcome.

1 Like

Hi,

I am a Brazilian Forex trader.

I started to trade one year ago.
I know I have a long road face to do, but I a optimistic.

Good trades to everyone!

2 Likes

Hi
I am a pommy lady living down under in New Zealand. By complete chance fell upon Forex, did one third of the babypips course, thought I knew it all, looked at Binary, opened an account which I proceeded to blow out on a ‘scalping hair cut’ that’s why my avitar has no head! :34: Now done what 99% of traders do, and starting again the correct way! Came on here yesterday, mentioned my mentors name and current publication and was ‘told off’ by the moderators for advertising!:58: My apologies…! (re read rules!..) Bad girl trying to be good!:21:

2 Likes

Hi, ZingRay here. I am a Baby Pips newbie.
I have been trading since 1983. I have made money and lost money developing the system I use today. I plan to locate a vendor to code and test it further.
I am striving to excel at pulling the trigger on system buy/sell/hold/pass signals.
As time allows I am also researching a Martingale (5 bank) approach as a side project.
Cheers

2 Likes

Hey guys I’m a n00b too. Looking forward to learning from you guys! Been in stocks and options since the late 90’s. Want to try the 24hr FX market now… should be fun!

1 Like

Hi, my name is John and i’m here to learn the basics of forex trading and maybe some tips on good working automated systems. Cheers

Im Orosun Adewale fron Nigeria…i am new to forex.i dont know anything about forex.which of the threads here can get me started?

How do I record my info?

I am from Singapore. I just got to know about forex from a friend but more people I talk to said they lost money. Quite curious and want to learn more. Come to know about EA and the MT4. Trying to know everything about the EA now.

Hello, i’m somewhat new to forex, My first time hearing about the forex market was about 2 years ago in a newspaper article about a guy that does this for a living… apparently he was a university professor that taught mathematics or statistics. He was a day trader that quit his cushy job as a professor at a university to do forex trading full time. I don’t remeber exactly… but he said he created his own computer program that scanned the market prices for patterns that gave him good entry and exit points… which sounds alot like the things i’m reading about on this site. i dont fully remember the details of the article because of his lucrative annual profits that he claims were alll from just forex. i didnt believe any one could profit so much, and so fast from this… it reminded me alot of Penny Stocks which i deemed too dangerous to dabble with. So i never looked into forex trading until recently out of curiosity and abit of a wishful thinking that one day i could put in 20 hours a week of hard work and focus and still be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle for me and a family.

never started a demo account yet, but i am really interested. I’m still in the elementry stages of the courses on your website, but im noticing that everything is starting to just be methods or programs that people use to pick and choose entry and exit points in the market. I guess thats all it is… but in the begining of the lessons, when you guys were talking about bodies… wouldnt the most logical strad be to look for certain body patterns while keeping an eye on current events? I know i should finish the whole ‘Pipsology School’ section first before asking this, because i either might of missed this, or it could be explained later on in the course, and i sappose i should start a demo account right away… but i prefere to know the forex market inside and out, before even trying it with fake money… is there anybody out there with intermidiate knowledge or above to mentor me once in awhile?

i’m from indonesia… trying to learn forex :slight_smile:

hi all
new to forex. hope this works.

Hello, I am pitchaymutu from Malaysia.
I have been following babypips.com for quite sometime. It is really wonderful. So much truth and sincerety.
Like many I’m trying find way to earn decent living through forex for considering my age I don’t have much choice.
Inspire of having an IQ of 156 I am not going anywhere.
I am looking for system to make only 10 pips a day on the average.
Could you help.

Greeting mates!
My screen 7pg, from Indonesia.
Funny things is my first babypips account failed to activated due long time to reply the message. after that the my browser failed to connect (‘505 method not implemented’). i’ve finished my pipschool, but failed to follow the quiz at my first account.

Thanks to God for allow such tremendous team such as babypips’s FX-Men to gather and generously share experience and method in FX trading.:7:

'bout myself… im kind of reckless trader i think. burn 140k USD account(60+80) after being pushed by my manager to start prospecting fx and trade my account although im not ready although im good at demo and considerably smart.
But then what? at the real account i easily got distracted and to emotionally that made me exposed to stress that cause me to forget and break my own rule. yeah u need to stick to the plan matey!
And those account belong to my relative:17:

now im restart everything and move on, though im almost quite and pay my debt other away round.
im found an interesting system from thv @ forexfactory by cobraforex which in its manual refers to babypips.com for noobs.
so here i am. what a fuzz, ending this year with blowing accounts!
The positive thing is im still love fx, it’s complexity and correlation make it possible to beat.

But as it says, no easy roadmap to success. Although through all confirmation and analyzes on PA not always plan go to yippie ka yay. And i do believe we must cautious to bigplayer movement. when we must losing we must learn to give it up or KA-BOOM!!

this is eternal battle of bull and bear matey between the battle make some load out of green$:50:$
Look forward for better way to trade, doc!

Good wishes and long live for babypips.com and its crew of FX men.:57:

1 Like

IQ dont move FX :D. try THV system from forexfactory

Hi there,

My name is Munawar and i’m from Malaysia. When talking about life, it is all about making choices. And yes i do admit that i’ve made some bad choices before, well it cost me a lot, and the only thing that i’m thinking is now is how to pay it back, then i realized i’ve to come out with some plans. And with that in mind makes me here. As a newbie please guide me. Thanks

Hey pipsters.

Glad I made it here. Good luck to everyone.

David Phillips