RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey guys,

My name is Trevor and i am from Kenya. i had read quite a bit before starting with my demo account, then i got too excited and cleared out my account. this made me realise how easy it is to lose it all in FX with no discipline. so i deleted my account and decided to read till the end before i start trading anything. with the aim of getting my discipline up to tip-top minty fresh condition. the information on this site was perfect, and i really like the way they stress about discipline. i am excited to start as i have now gaduated.

I have a questionā€¦i am looking for a trading system good for a day trading looking to catch trends using the majors. I am going for this according to my personality test. The forex systems threads dont have a way of searching for something specific. Correct me if i am wrong please! :smiley:

Hi my name is Prayash. I have had very little experience in Forex. I am looking to understand a simple day-to-day system which can make roughly 10 pips per day. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi All,

My name is Erick and am please to meet you all.

I am Mohammad Zahirul Islam from Bangladesh.I am full time forex trader since 2012.Normally I trade with good money management system with Price Action.Basically I am long term trader and follow D1 time frame.

Marsell again, I foolishly allowed myself to be drawn into binary options. It seems there are many being deceived by these programs. I would like to know what is real and actually making money at it. It would be great to know how you are doing it. Please share.

Hi All
Been tradingfor just over a year now, blown 2 accounts due to bad money management, found this site about 3 months ago, used the school, not graduated yet but have started to see a dramatic change in my trade management.
Now averaging 3% weekly increase in my trade account.
Discipline and good money management are certainly a good start to a more successful trade.
This site has definitely helped me get both under controlā€¦
Keep up the excellent workā€¦

Hi Everyone, My name is The Scientist given to me by someone who knows me well. I am a entrepreneur who has been involved in many different business ventures for over the past 23 years of my life. I started my first company which was an entertainment company when I was 22 years of age. I have also had a trucking company (Independent Contractor), a DayCare, a small Real Estate investing company, and a consulting business. I am now a proud member of the babypips school and forum. I currently reside in NYC and I have relationships with two trading sources that are doing well and have introduced me to this wonderful site. So here I am ready, willing, and able to learn all I can and contribute as much as I can to help others along the way. Thank you.

Hi All my name is Ofentse, I have been demo trading for quite sometime now and I have been struggling to make profit. I am here to learn everything and anything about forex trading and hopefully get a mentor during this learning phase

Hallow everyone: i am Kamath from mumbai. India. I am interested in FOREX trading and have been using Demo trading site for some time and am still grobing for getting a firm footing in this field. I came across a good segment in this forum where I am attracted by the strategy used. He had mentioned that he uses a FIBO BOLLINGER band I am not able to understand this and was not able to locate anywhere to down load this indicator. Can anybody show me where I can down load this so that I can try this strategy.

Thanks for your help.

kamath 22 July 2015

Hello Everyone,
I am brand new here my name is Tonys Jones or aka TDJones. I have been learning and experimenting with trading for a year now but honestly havenā€™t received good guidance so I have shucked all the bad info and gonna start fresh brand new. I am so excited to get to know a lot of you and be able to share and bounce ideas off one another!!

Hi Everybody,

Iā€™m Sony. I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I am newbie in forex and keen to learn here. I worked as programmer and web developer. I have experience in stock trading and learned by the book. I became more interested in forex trading, because it is 24 hours and can trade any time. Iā€™m keen to learn from all of you especially from The Doctor :slight_smile: Iā€™m excited about this and wish we can share ideas and strategies among you.

Best regards,

Hello everyone waves

Iā€™m kittle and have been trading the forex and ftse100 for about 3 months now. My returns are fair but still need to do so more of the leg work to pad out my knowledge; hence why Iā€™ve joined. So, Iā€™m looking forward to learning new stuff and trading ideas with fellow traders.

Warm wishes and best of luck everyone!

Hello Everyone.

I just started Forex last year in august 2014, I found this website very interesting and full of knowledgeā€¦ O yeahh :slight_smile:

I am currently living in Dubbaey.

Thank you.

Hello! I am a PipHunterā€¦it seems to be a lot of those around here. I am 41, and live in the Caribbean. So a big part of my retirement plans were solved before I was born. I am an engineer so maths are not a problem. Money is. But hopefully I will retire early. Forex is just my investment alternative with higher risk. I have been studying and monitoring this activity the last couple of years. Try to do that without taking proper care of the family and your day job. You will end stealing time from your resting hours, but will end getting a degree with honors in quick naps.

Thanks babypips for such a great site and with this wonderful people!.

Hey, just joined the babypips site. Super excited and eager to learn everything about the market. Iā€™ve been learning about the market for a about 6 months and glad I ran across this site. About meā€¦Iā€™ve worked a 9 to 5 in healthcare for years and got tired of not making the money I desired so I decided to learn how to invest my money and retire early. Iā€™m originally Chicago, so Im a Cubbies fan, I love to travel, have fun, play with my dog and love having free time to do whatever I want!!!

Hi All,

I am Hisham a newbie in forex required some guide for me to try my luck with forex, still undergoing pre school of pipsology school.

Helloā€¦My screen name is makros(old wow mages name).
Ive been typing to learn to trade forex for a wile. I started trading Binary options and lost alot of money(2000e alot for me). I got sucked in to all the videos showing great returns on 60s. And a robot that wiped me out. I found baby pips wie surfing and after looking through lots of threads on here i realise i need to learn a lot more. Going to go throught the school of pipsolgy next so wish me luck. Hopefuly we can all have a profitable future together.

Hi all. My name is Chakravarthy. Iā€™m from Malaysia. First time to learn about forex trading. Please guide me to be a better trader.
The sad thing is today also marks the passing of a great man, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, a professor, Nuclear scientist and a former Indian President. May he rest in peace.
If the world had mourned for Princess Diana, it shall also mourn for this great man.

Hello,

My name is Jessica, just started to trade forex, looking into all of my options from social trading, automated trading and even manual trading. Trying to see what is out there. Any suggestions will be great.!

Hi My Name is Duke, Duke01 at pipschool, I am a novice , I learned about this from a live feed watching OceanSky on periscope, I am from San Diego, I have two Children and am Married. I want to know what it is like to be wealthy, I want to learn about Forex and what it can do for me. I want to change the stars ā€œa knights taleā€. I just want to learn how to be successful at trading.