RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello all. Here to learn to trade. Hope to make some money. Nope not to lose everything.

New member here. Hoping to get advice and share information with everyone

Hello everyone,

I am Banji, an end of day trader that has experience of trading at profit, live. I have been on a course, had 1-1 sessions with professional coaches, been to many seminars and read many blogs.

I am just looking to meet new, old and experienced traders and make friends and bounce trading ideas, tips and experience.

I have loads and am excited to hear from you all!

Kind regards,
Banji

Hello to all,
This is Megha from India. I am new to the forex world. There are so many forex instruments which bizarre me. I will look forward for the help and guidance of the experienced traders as well as the newbies.
Thank you:)

Hi All,

Im a hedge fund rug rat and am in my 20s at the time of writing this. Getting married in two weeks time and im on this forum to learn from the minds of wiser men.

Hello everybody, I am new here as well I am a total newbie at Forex. Learning hard to be good at it or, at least, donā€™t lose money. I hope to find some great tips and ideas here, but also and moreover to find some good people and new friends here.

Hai Megha & all newbies,
Welcome to our free school. I would like to say one thing to all, [B]Be aware from the scammers. Some other agencies asking the trade training fee. Please donā€™t believe this kind of people. Start studying at the free school here, save your money for when you go live.[/B] Every newbies should be learn more and more about trading. First you should trade in demo version in minimum of 6 months. So many demo accounts & platforms are available in some other Forex sites. Like MT4, FXCm, Oanda, etc. You can just search it in Google and get it and learn it and how to trade through the platforms. [B]Then, you may post some threads in our forum Sites. So many solutions will given by our experts, they are always available in our Babypips forum site. They will guide you to make a trade.[/B] Then after you can decide to do a real trade and make money with full of your own strategies. Otherwise you may lost your money with out demo trading. But you should manage the profit and loss. Because you are only the responsible for your all investments. Some traders were getting lose their money and some traders were getting much of profit. If youā€™ll be lose your money in Forex donā€™t be get worry about this. It will give you some mind disturbance & It will affect your future trading. So just do like an outing or other mind diverting things. But If you gain in Forex market, your mind will be tell like this(You are best trader in world-just! follow this word). Wonā€™t be get greedy. Greedy is more and more hazardous one. It will affect you very soon. Because money, Which is more valuable one for every people. So you should invest money, when will you feel full of satisfaction in DEMO TRADE, then you may start the real trade.
[B]Thanks for reading this post and Thanks for your patience.
Good Luck & I Hope you to make money in Forex world and raising your questions in our Babypips forum site.
THANK YOU AGAIN.![/B]

Hello all, Iā€™m Qzeno from Ohio. Iā€™ve been investing through various means for a few years but Iā€™m a forex newbie, fresh out of the school of Pipsology. Iā€™ve had a demo account for a few months now and figured itā€™s high time I introduce myself. Iā€™m not a pro, just looking for an exciting and challenging way to grab a few extra bucks.

I house, I am Oilwell. My very first day today, got introduced here by my cousin. I hope I will get to learn a lot about FOREX here as I am new to it. I really need all the assistance I could get from the house to help me catch up with it, as I am a diligent student, ready to learn and also play the role in a team work.

Hi, my name is Russell from nc , Iā€™m sort of new to the world of live fx trading.need to understand process and indicators.

Hi all,

I am bushidoleaf
I have 3 years plus experience in forex.
I resides in Singapore.
I am here to learn and share my experiences and knowledge on forex trading.:21:

Hi I am DRMM; Iā€™m new to forex; It happened to get a very good forex trader who has helped me to earn Ā£1500 in the last 2 months. I now plan to get in full swing with at least Ā£100000 investment and hopefully make a lot of money and retire early!
I hope its not just a dream! I dont know what strategy I should have for trading! any advice would be very valuable, thanks

hi bushidoleaf, I am DRMM from London. Nice to meet you. I am new to forex. I like Singapore, very nice City!

Evening Dan here. I am a 72 year old mail with lots of interests. I have been learning a bit abut currency trading for the past 3 years off and on but still have a way to go.
Would be nice to supplement our income stream with a bit of profit from trading.

Hi DRMM

Nice to meet you too.
Just curious, how long have you been trading in Forex?
If you donā€™t mind, we can exchange pointer and share ideas.

thanks
I lost $8000 about 6 months ago due to a bad brokerā€™s advice and recommendations!
Now I regained confidence and I now have a very good broker who has helped me to make a gain of $1500 mainly from Gold and USD/JPY in the last 4 weeks!
Do yopu trade by yourself or get advice from a broker?

Hi DRMM,

I search for news from the internet and analyse the Chart by myself.
Occasionally, ask for 2nd opinion, when I am not so sure.

Hi Iā€™m new to Bapypips, I only discovered it about 2 days ago.

Iā€™m 76% of the way through Pre-school, so Iā€™ve a long way to go yet. I dipped my toes in trading a few years ago, but only enough to see how a trade works. My interest was rekindled again a few weeks ago and here I am. Iā€™m in the UK and so far it seems that some USD combination is the way to go, but as I say, Iā€™ve much to learn yet. Iā€™ve played with the IG demo account for a day and raised the magnificent sum of Ā£8 from a 10k start. It was only one tradeā€¦

I look forward to learning as much as I can, as Iā€™m hope to be trading as my sole or at least primary income by this time next year.

Hi Jessica. Id be interested to find out more about how you do automated trading. I know nothing about it. How does that work and what software do you use etc. And why does it work out better for you than manual trading? Is it just the same as placing orders ?

Hello! My name is Randall. I reside inside Chicago, IL, and I am 23 years old. I graduated college in 2014, and am trying to get into the criminal justice field. However, as I work a dead end job, trying to pay loans and payments of my own, I just know that I want something more than just working myself to death for 40 years before enjoying my life when it is too late. I do not want to enjoy my life when I am in my 60ā€™s. I want to enjoy it now. So that is where I came across Forex Trading. I just started reading the lessons, and have no experience in trading, but I know that I have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain from trying to do better than I am now. I am open to pointers, demo sites, and anything that will provide me with the first step to obtaining a better life. I look forward to getting to learn more not only about trading, but the people on this forum, as well.