RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Friends,
This is Mehedi Hasan from Bangladesh. I am a fresher in this site. I have heard about it from my friend before a ling times. But I don’t feel interest about it. But now when My another friend tells me about Forex and gives some information about it. Though I am being interested before a while, I want to start trading here right now. Can you help me to give more information about Forex. I am sure that I will be a successful trader if you help me.

Dear All,

I am a new member in this forum. Need skilled guidance from a friend how wants to earn a big pips and what are the appropriate indicators and time frame to do the best trading. Hopefully, guidance from you all we can get the benefit.

Thanks you very much.

Hi there,
My name is Cristi, i am from Romania and i am new to forex trading. I am 24 years old and have been living off online poker for the past 3 years. Things are not looking too good lately in the poker bussiness, so it’s time for me to learn forex trading, and i am very serious about it. I am looking to make it a full time job and i know what it takes, i’m not looking to find the holy grail and get rich over night. Hopefully though, the experience and mindset from poker will make things a bit easier for me.

Hello my name is LeoJames. I live in Ottawa, Ont, Canada. I came to babypips by way of YouTube, a link I found interesting. After a long career as a automechanic I found myself on disability a few years ago unable to do much. Nowadays I spend on the average of 6to9 hours a day on the computer. Im a complete noob to forex but Im more than a bit intrigued with it. If Im going to be on the computer anyway I should be enjoying myself and maybe make a million.($100would do lol) By the way compiments to the site developers, Many happy trades

My name is Temitayo, really want to learn the a to z of forex. Looking out for an educating time here

Hello everyone,
I’m bobpipane, I’m an “FX trader” at a large corporation, meaning that I’m not a real trader - i just click on buttons when i am told to. I’m very skilled at clicking the right buttons. My chain of command, however, is not very skilled at deciding when is the right moment to click, no matter how smart they may sound.

Stumbled upon babypips while trying to understand what’s the deal with the COT report. Great website! Now I can read on on a few charts and analyses while having some fun and without wanting to bang my head against the wall out of bordom and confusion.

I’ll soon be able to comment on fency charts, use forex lingo and sound like I really know what i’m talking about (still not convinced one can predict moves in forex…). I’ll make my extra pips by climbing the corporate ladder - i don’t need be right, just need to make others believe that i know what’s going on :wink:

Hi my name is NjZiqubu and i am new to forex , i am here because i have tried trading forex with other brokers who had promised to assist me with learning forex but it did not work out so i am hoping to learn more about forex from the new as well as experienced forex traders.

Hi Cristi13
Nice to meet you. My suggestion to you as you are so new; is go to “school”, take your time. Before you start trading, open a “demo acct” and test your trading plan for at least 3 months until you are confident enough to invest the money. Happy trading.

Hi, Welcome, did you go to “school”. A lot of good stufff! Happy learning.

Hi LeoJames
Have you gone to “school” yet? Now is a good time to spend your time on your education, since USA holidays, market is slow & unpredictable. now. Happy trading.

Hello, I am from India and a newbie in forex market. I am an engineer and working for different companies for the past 20 years. Although I am good in my profession and making ends meet, but know it is not suffice and always short of money for my kids to send them to college. For the past 3 years I started taking interest in forex and wanted to make forex my second income source. I have blown 3 accounts. from $1500 to 1000 and noted that I always late in entering the market or entering at the wrong times while market has made its significant move. So, I am again on ground zero, trying to learn and do not want to jump with excitement when I see market moving in one direction. I am here to learn and be part of forex community, meet people who can guide me and build up my confidence and patience to work through this situation.

flowpips

I think i will go for ur advice and do a demo account first and then the real account later.

I am perry. I have nearly 01 experience in demo and real trading. Initially I blown 02 - 04 accounts with $ 500. At the moment I am learning specially patience and discipline on how to success in this game. So I am here to share ideas with you. Thank you.

hello,
I’m from malaysia.
I entered the field of forex trading since October 2009 and has been losing money in a lot of value.
the cause of my loss is my own way of trading, every minute want to make trades without analysis.
since 2011, I have learned techniques to build ea, and has built many types of ea, and i also have been buying ea being sold on the internet. but still not able to meet my trading criteria.
I realize there is still much I need to learn about forex.
then I joined here to ask for guidance from all guru.

Hi everyone…this is my last chance to get rich, maybe own a house someday…not feeling very confident right about now. Messed around with Demo accounts for a while, haven’t a clue how to read them but know enough to know whether i’m making money or not lol. I made 40 grand in 2 days, figured I’d open a mini account ( too chicken to actually buy anything real for fear I am misreading the value of what I am buying)…so, just watching…for now.

Dont worry dear friend. I am also in the same boat. First we should learn the basics. Then we can go step by step

Hello

This is Mohammad,

I’m electronic engineer and currently a master student of Economic sciences,

It’s about 6 months since I’ve started Forex and so happy to find this forum to share my ideas and learn from others,

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

Hello,

My Name oswald Nice to meet you all,i been trading about 4 years 4 basic tool i use to analysis before Trade
snr,trendline,CRS,time frame

Hi I am new on Forex trading, do you mind to share a little about how you use these tools (Strategy) and how is your success rate ?

hi all
new to forex. hope this works.