RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi eceryone, I’m seyola9. I’m from Nigeria. I’m a beginner in Forex ttrading and a new member in babypips.com. I hope that joining babypips will make me a successful trader…

My name is Danny.

I’m 25 this year. I’m new to forex, but before that I was trading stocks. Because of that, I’ve come to learn that there’s a lot of similarities between both of them. I’m currently in a university majoring in economics.

Hi Everyone

My name is IvuraH, I’m from the South of Africa(South Africa) :slight_smile: and I’m a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer at a globally known giant company. I got introduced to FX by a successful trader friend I met on Facebook. I love numbers, charts, analysis and everything else that involves logic thinking, that passion drove me into entering FX so I started up a demo account early March this year…unfortunately things didn’t go as smooth as I thought they would :58: LOL.

OK from then I started slowly reading any piece of information I could get about FX trading till I joined BabyPips 3 months back, the experience has been good so far and have gained a lot of useful knowledge from the BabyPips school and from the posts by you lovely people of the BabyPips family.

Looking forward to creating a good relationship with everyone of you guys and who knows maybe someday I will find myself flying to overseas (since I’ve never been out of Africa) to meet you fine people for special seminars, courses or just meetings that will direct me to being one of the top rated FX traders in the world because thats exactly where I’m heading…

CHEERS!!!

Hey everyone,

Another noob here. Making my way through the school section of the site. Must say, this is an awesome site!

Hi there…my name is Kitknight. I am new in forex trading and would love to learn more about forex. I often visit this web site as there are so much useful trading ideas and strategy that I can find here.
Hope to learn more about forex through this forums.

Welcome all you newbie’s
I’m anxious for the New Year, to test my new strategies. Happy Holiday’s to all.

Hi, I’m from Portugal and like very much to invest in the Markets in general and specially in the forex market (EURusd, EUR,gbp and EURjpy)…last week i have founded this app and after instal it on my iphone i came here all day to check the new post.
Please keep this forum for long time!

My name is JOE, am quite new to FX and BABYPIPS, but going through the study is interesting and promising. I shall study more in other to get more knowledge and hopefully make money in the nearest future.

Hi all, another newbie here. I jump to forex trade before i knew this site existed, with little knowledge, VOILA . … lose all. :slight_smile: This site has a lot of information (wish i knew it earlier, dooh). Now, i am going to try once more, wish me luck.

Hello Leni & welcome
Trading doesn’t take luck, it takes knowledge & skill. Have you gone through school yet? Create your own strategies & test them on demo acct before trading live again. Happy Holidays!

Hi, I am 4xgump. I mainly trade on the daily time frame. An average of just 2 or 3 trades per month, enough to generate 10% profit per month on average. I am presently trying to trade on lower time frames (H12, H8, H6) but it’s not as easy as D1

Hey Dr. Pipslow and everybody on this forum,
Am gero4 from East Africa, and have just graduated from pre school at babypips.com. Its about 2 weeks now since i joined.
Forex trading is one thing i have thought about for the last three years but was adamant to join. Have made up my mind to learn to trade then run a demo account for 3 months. I hope thats enough time for me to practice.

Wana say kudos to Babypips because they make this seem so easy to learn and understand. I love the simplicity and reality. To you all the new traders, dont lose your money. Follow Dr.Pipslow’s advice. Good Luck!

Damn I love this site!!!

My name is mr gecko, very new in this fx business, and still learning on and on.
I am from Indonesia, the island of java.

I came up to this pre-school class a couple of days a go and it is cool, thanks Dr Pipslow, you’re gonna be my mentor from now on.

to all friends here, merry christmas, and happy holiday
God bless you all

one thing for sure
I will stay in this business longer since I have already been joining this marvelous class of forex.

my user name is ak1. i live in the US and Africa in an unstructured schedule depending on opportunities for business. i am very new to trading in fx and only recently got introduced by a friend who swears by this site. i am looking to develop a steady stream of income from fx trading without the time or effort required in a more structured job. i wish to be a good, successful trader and wish to learn from the best teachers!

Aloha Mr. Gecko
Welcome! Happy New Year & happy trading.

Hello ak1
Welcome! Happy New Year & happy learning & trading.

Hello All,

Im MsCochran, 31 years hairstylist from ATL, GA, USA.
Im new here, VERY NEW, Ive never done anything close to trading before but I have recently been on a quest to find a way to make more money. My journey has led me to finding some cool people on the net who say it’s easy to make money trading FOREX. Ive even seen real-time examples that make it look super easy. The only thing is I have no clue what FOREX is and as I said before I never traded. My search led me to BABYPIPS and now i’m in school. EXCITING!!! Please everyone, anyone feel free to contact me and say anything. Im am very willing and eager to learn. I have set my mind to it so I believe “I am going to be successful at FOREX trading”.

Looking forward to the future for all of us…

Here you will find like-minded individuals discussing everything under the sun about forex trading. From
But before you dive in, take a moment to introduce yourself so our tight-knit forex community can get to know you a little better. Come on, don’t be shy! Make your post worthwhile by sharing where you’re from, what your trading experience is, why you’ve joined the best forex community on the planet, and anything else about yourself.

Some other things to keep in mind:
[ol]
[li]Keep posts on topic - which means about YOU.
[/li][li]Ask any forex trading questions in one of the other forums. Non-introduction posts will be moved
[/li][li]Post/replies made to the Introduce Yourself forum are NOT counted towards your post count.
[/li][/ol]

To get the ball rolling, let me introduce myself.

My name is Dr. Pipslow, and I’m a member of BabyPips.com’s FX-MEN.

I’ve been around for over 600 years. Yeah, I guess you can say that I’m somewhat of an old timer, but it doesn’t really bother me because I like to think that I age like fine wine.

In my many years of existence, I’ve come to learn many things. As a matter of fact, I have degrees in Pipsychology, Pipmatics, Piponomics, Yoyo-ing, and Rollerblading. But what I’m most proud of is my PhD in Mustache Growing. Yeah, some of those degrees don’t really help with forex trading, but that doesn’t make them any less cool!

If you guys want to get in touch with me, you can drop by my blog, . There,
I discuss forex trading psychology and share tips on how you can develop the mental edge you need to become the best trader you can be.

Now that you’ve all gotten to know me a little better, it’s your turn to share a thing or two about yourself. We’ll be waiting![/QUOTE]

Welcome MsCochran.
This is a wonderful place to start your education in Forex Trading. Best wishes & Happy New Year!

I am Armando, very new to forex still in elementary class of pipsology school. I would like help on how to read charts and how to make charts with different strategies. Any help welcome.

Hi I am Piyush and joined this school to hone my skills in fx trading, Thank you :slight_smile: