RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello everyone,

I am a Master student in Finance writing my thesis about ‘Social Trading’.
I would appreciate if you could help me by answering my questionnaire!!
You can find the link in my profile!!

Thank you in advance!! :5: And a happy new year!! :41:

Welcome aom1907

Now starts your education. Take your time to learn all that you can. Happy New Year! !

Welcome, Happy New Year & happy trading.

Hello, my name is SJ. I am very new to forex, but I find it very interesting and I am loving the school! It is great to learn in an entertaining way (other websites make it so boring with heavy reading). I have been a member for a few days and am now in grade 2 of elementary. I have opened a demo account as it is helping me see how things work on a platform while I am going through the school, but I am not yet ready to place my first order.

Thank you to all of the FX-MEN and contributors to this great website!

Welcome sjk

The fun is the journey. Enjoy & best wishes.

Hi,

Im Joe & Im a 62 year old retired engineer. Im in Uk.
Have gone from the stress of living and breathing 24 hours a day, running my own company, for 14 years, to lots of time trying to come up with a way of making some extra money to support a fairly rubbish pension.
(If forex doesnt work Ill waste the rest of my life playing mindless computer games!!)

Hey ya’ll,

I’m Nyb from Lagos, Nigeria. I’m totally new to forex trading and the community. I met this guy on AGEA streamster, so I told him about my interest in forex and then he referred me over here. Since then I’ve enrolled in the school and focused on starting to trade. I really hope to start with a month though because I’m better at stuff when I’m practical, however I see that in forex trading I do need some coaching. I’ve always been in the gains of forex and I hope sooner rather than later, I can start to make good money to enable me start my fashion designing career and also visit the various fashion cities of the world.

Cheers

HI & HELLO,

Every one I'm  Elmer and I'm from the Philippines. Almost going to be at the latest part of living here on earth last quarter speaking of century.  I just discovered this website upon entering and deposit a little amount to forex. Because  I want to learn more about forex I searched and eureka i found this simple, enteresting, witty and easy to understand school of pipsology.

I hope by enrolling this school I can also send my children to this school someday when they are already  ready to  face the world of enterprising. 

Once again thank you.

Hallow Friends on trade, i am john Andrew, from Tanzania, im so new in this forex for about a month now im learn babypips and about to finish preschool and im tradin on a demo, and still need your assistants on the MT4 clips

Hi all I am Panthx, from Texas. 27.
Been trading demo accounts for a bit, switched over to a real forex account recently but still can’t quite get a solid system down, this website has been useful for sure but I am trying to hone my strategy a bit more so I can make this a profession.

if anyone has any advice or pointers, maybe tips that arent out there or anything then please message me, I would be extremely appreciative.

I am not looking to make thousands and thousands a month, if i could bring in a steady 100 a month i would be thrilled.

Hi All,

I’m Edward. Actually I’m a trader and recently have decided to join your forum so as to follow different thoughts of different people who are involved in Forex trading, etc. I guess I will learn much from here… becuase diverse experience is important … especially when we deal with different opnions expressed by different nationalities.

Hi everyone,

I’m David. Hope to learn a lot from this forum.
Had a few stabs at FX trading and haven’t found a sustainable strategy yet

Hello, all!

My name is Chris, and I have been happily taking the Babypips course now for a month. I figured it was about time to stop being shy, procrastinating, and introduce myself too. I am up to mid-High-School now and diligent study of these lessons has helped tremendously in my understanding Forex and has saved me from losses more times than I care to count.

I am in my 50s, live in Southeast USA. I look forward to learning more and more about Forex trading on this site! Happy trading and learning, fine folk!

my name is ndamadu from nigeria, new to forex, in elementary class of pipsology school. ready to learn all possible things about forex trading.:5:

Hi All.
I am behroz. I am 21 years old. I am traiding forex over 3 years. My first system was Big Ben . But it didn,t work very well. No Loss No profit for 2 years. I am Looking for a system that give just 15 - 20 pips a day. Any one.?
I am come from Iran.
Best Regards
Behroz

hello guys,
im acik the forex newbie, thinking of joining here to gain n learn expr. from more senior traders, been working on demo for 2 month now, using price action with 200 ema as a guideline, been using it for weeks now and for each day passes, the love for it grows :slight_smile:
nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

Hellol… My screen name is “Funtrade” and I am Italian but I am residing in California where I own a small business that crashed along with the economy…lol… I saved few bucks under the mattress and I am willing to investing some of them on the trading.
My trading skill 0 to 10, I will say I am at 4…? .
Starting 2013 I had been messing around with demo-platform (I think the MT4) and I know is just few weeks but I haven’t learn any strategies yet. However, I made my own technique and I close several successful trades which make me think I am good at this, or is just luck, or the demo-platform is fake :wink:
While searching the internet for training material I found this site and decided to enjoy the community where I am sure I will find nice people to share tips and help. Let’s make some money folks ;))

Thanx for the welcome to this site/forum.
Ciao

I am in the same position as you are but I haven’t open an account yet…

I used to mess around with a demo platform from FXDD and I was about use them as a broker until I research internet for reviews and found out that they collected several negative feedback…

I am looking to get at the point where I can make at least $2000 a month and why not, Maybe move to Thailand :wink:

I did several trading withe demo and I was doing pretty well… Too good to be true…lol…
Maybe we can share our technique and see if we can come out with something good…

I am "Funtrade"
Ciao

My name is david online davidcruze am from nigeria,i just clock 21 dis mont i just stomble on babypips last week, i dont have any past experiens on fx bot d school as be help fool hopeing to start a demo account soon.

My name is Chukwudi but friends call me Jochuks. I’m from Nigeria in West Africa. I got to know about babypips.com after I developed interest in Forex and wanted to know more. I’m 27, a university graduate. Right now I’m still learning by reading and practising with demo account. I hope to make some money from it. I also know it will still take some time but I’m ready to learn. I’m happy to be here where I can find people of like minds. Thank you all