RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello andersonsmith! Welcome to the community. I guess we’re all in the right place to learn especially because aside from the school there are a lot of helpful members. See you around and hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful, indeed it’s great way to start. Thank you @CoinLady for warm welcome.
I hope you have a wonderful day/evening ahead.

Hello @andersonsmith! Welcome to the BabyPips.com community! I’m a newbie here and I look forward to seeing your trade ideas and experiences here in the forums!

I hope you’ll stick around!

1 Like

oh that’s great, welcome to the community here @baemax023. I guess we are twin here. :smiley:
And sure, we will stick around here. Have a nice day!

1 Like

help community my name is Austin, from Nigeria. I have been trading since 2009 yet no success, I want you guys to guild me into making profit able. trading thanks

Hello everyone! I’m Susan from the Philippines,thank you for being part of this community I have a little bit know about forex trading and i want to explore and learn more here in babypips.com forum…
Im sure could learn a lot in this community… thank you

1 Like

OMG! Hello there kababayan! :smiley: I’m also from the Philippines! Welcome to BP community. :slight_smile: I’m so happy that someone from the country is also here! :blush: The people are nice so I’m sure you’ll be in good hands :smiley:

Hello, my name is Mpumelelo I am 22 years old. I just came out of Varsity and I bumped into the Babypips.com website on the internet last year September. I have been going through the school of Pipsology, the whole course and I must say I have learnt a lot about the Foreign Exchange Market. Now I’m about to Demo trade and I am super excited as I’m about to apply what I’ve learnt on the charts. I have my daily routine set up, trading plan in place and also look out for high impact reports before I trade. I believe that I have to combine fundamental and technical analysis in order to stand a good chance to win some trades in the market. I am very happy and pleased to be part of this community and I am looking forward to this new journey that I am embarking on. Thank you for this amazing site it has helped me a great deal bcoz now I am more enlightened about FX. I’ll start off by trading non-dollar pairs coz they are quite trend as I am a trend follower as well.

2 Likes

Welcome @Mpumelelo and thank you for sharing a little bit of your background! I like how you’ve planned everything before trading in demo account! I hope you’ll continue to share your trading experiences here in the forums. BTW, how long do you plan to trade on demo?

Good luck and see you around :slight_smile:

Thank you @baemax023 for the warm welcome. I am planning to trade on Demo until I feel confident to go Live.

1 Like

That’s nice! Same here, I’m not sure when will be the time that I’ll be going live. I still have so much to learn!

Good luck to us! :slight_smile:

This is so wonderful. You are leading a good example to newbies :slight_smile:
Thank you for sharing your views, nice to know you @Mpumelelo95
Keep us updated.

Hello everyone, I am Maria from united states. I am involved in Forex trading since last one year and have a good knowledge about it but I want to explore more about Forex. I am sure that i will learn a lot here from the experienced forum community members. Hopefully I can also contribute to the new fellow members who are new in the Forex world,as well.
Thank you

1 Like

Welcome @maria_taylor, you have landed to the perfect place here. I’m also newbie here, but I find this very useful community and it’s exactly where you will explore more about Forex. You can walk around here and see lots of experienced answers.

I hope you will stay around.

Hello!
My name is Mason Porter, I’m living in UK. I just joined here after I found the meaningful education provided by Babypips (found in Google). And it’s very valuable to my learning. So I was thinking to explore this website as well. So I joined right away.

I just wanted to have some trading friends here, chit chat about trading with coffee. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey @andersonsmith! thanks for welcoming me here. yes, the platform is great. Lot of experienced and helpful traders are here. Which is very great and useful for the newbies like us.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m doing here. :laughing:
Welcome here and Cheers! :coffee:

Indeed it’s very valuable site. You’ve just found the right community. Stay around and sipping. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Austin! Maybe you can share your trading journal so other members can help you out. :slight_smile:

Hi Maria! Welcome to the community! Are you trading now on live account or still on demo? :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the community, Mason! How’s your learning experience and trading so far? :slight_smile: