RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

@MasonPorter @maria_taylor @Mpumelelo95

I’m suuuuper happy to see more people joining the community! :smiley: :smiley: :blush: Welcome y’all! :slight_smile: There are lots of really helpful members here. :slight_smile: I mean, some might come on a bit strong but they really just want to help. :smiley: Haha! :slight_smile: How did you guys find out about Babypips? :slight_smile:

hi baemax023! initially I started with demo account then after spending few months, i switched to the live account. so currently I am trading on live account. what about you?

Hi Mpumelelo95! Welcome to the babypips community. :slight_smile: We hope to hear more from you about your trading journey. :slight_smile:

Hi @ria_rose, thank you for such kind-heart welcome. About your question, well, my answer goes to the first post I’ve made here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
How about you?

1 Like

My learning experience is going pretty good, it’s actually, great. And this response is from about 4-years old experience. Oh I’m getting old for this. :grin:
Thank you for asking.

Hahaha! :slight_smile: I’m glad you feel welcome. :blush: I hope the community in general is making you feel welcome too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, hmm. My uncle is a trader and he just mentioned this site to me when I said I’m interested in learning forex. :stuck_out_tongue: So it’s great that I didn’t have to go to so many places before ending up here! :slight_smile: Hahaha. :smiley:

Hey @ria_rose! Thank you so much for such a warm welcome. One of my friend, who is trading since a long time, suggested me about this forum and personally I also found this forum very useful.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure it is, glad to know you found a great place here from your uncle. You must be very cheerful person. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha! :smiley: Thanks for the response! :smiley: I’m suuuper excited to also learn and grow with you guys. :slight_smile:

HAHA! :blush: :blush: Is it super obvious? I just really like talking to people too. :slight_smile: And making new friends. :smiley: Haha.

Haha. @ria_rose is known for her flood of emojis in her responses. Definitely balances out the seriousness of some threads in here.

1 Like

@ria_rose hahaa, I can see that clearly.
@purtle haha. That’s for sure, I’ve noticed that too.

Talking about emoji for Ria_Rose, what her reaction would be when market goes against her? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hello BabyPips Community,
I am the Exman just start looking into Forex trading about 4 months by reading books , and decided to join the BabyPips community all for the soul purpose of Learning and interacting with others .
Peace out.

Hi ExMan! I’m also in the process of learning how to trade fx. I just finished the school here. Aside from the books you read, did you also go through the school? Are you now trading demo or live? I’m on the same boat. I joined so that I would be able to interact with other people.

I think her reaction will be: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: :fearful: same with most of us haha. But when we all become expert traders it will be: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: I just really like expressing myself. :smiley: I hope you guys aren’t pissed with my emojis. It’s really just the way I compose. :frowning:

Well… Hahaha. :sweat_smile: I’m super sure that one emoji won’t be enough for that. :stuck_out_tongue: Like, :confounded: :confused: :cry:

1 Like

That’s great to know. I just joined here few weeks back, and I can say that this is perfect forum for interaction and learning. You have landed in perfect destination. :slight_smile:

@CoinLady haha, agree with you. That’s so so true.
@ria_rose Obviously not pissed at all, it’s like you are only person who shows us your live face when talking with us. :smile: We are glad to have you here, to cheer us as always.

1 Like

Definitely not, in fact it looks better when someone use emojis to express their reactions :slight_smile:
So keep sharing, keep learning and keep using emojis to express your reactions :grin: :grin:

1 Like