RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

hi everyone,
my name is moninoni and am from nigeria,west africa.i have been demo trading for more than 6 months and i love it so much.i think i have passion for forex trading.can anyone teach me how to backtest and forword test a mechanical system?

hello, I am robert card, from wisconsin, USA i have been trading for about 4 years. the first year with stocks, etfs and equities, and the last 3 with forex. The first two years was a learning curve for me (busted the usual 3 practice accounts, and a live account with $500.00. It was a good investment though because i learned alot, and am finally at the point where i am gradually progessing with gains the last 6 months or so. Just looking to connect and share advice with other traders, and check out the ā€œpipā€ school here. Because i believe no matter how experienced one is, there is always good advice to be learned.

Hi everyone. My name is Louis and I am a 22 years old university student in Canada. I started interesting myself in the stock market about a year ago. I read a lot of books (market psychology and basic courses), and I like to listen to recorded classes on the subject (check out open Yale). Considering I have a low capital, I found it very hard to make a decent profit in the stock market. This is when I heard about FOREX. I started to read on the subject, watch online seminar and play with a demo account. After about a month of demo account (with a steady profit) I decided it was time to jump in. I am now playing with 3000$, looking to make a 20pip profit per day. I am very motivated to learn more and increase my analytics capabilities.

Hello Everyone:
This is Gatekeeper 1851. I just arrived on this site after much wandering (actually itā€™s like 24 years) in the 9 am to 5 pm wilderness, searching for an opening that is more challenging and reward-oriented than the 365-days-make-one-appraisal that I have sentenced myself to all these years.
Just by way of introduction, I am still taking elementary grade courses at Babypips schoolā€¦ very fascinating, humorous, and hilarious lecturers you have there! I need guidance from all you gurus in this field as I navigate through the Forex minefield (smile)
Thatā€™s all, folks. Talk to me anytimeā€¦

Teemy here from Ogbomoso, Nigeria. Been an active player for over 7yrs in the FX markets and seem to pretty know my way around a lot. Trader, coder and more actively contest participant in competitions and winning cash prizes as they come. Cheers.

Wishing you well - Teemy

Welcome Gatekeeper,
I thought I knew everything I needed to know about Forex until I took Pipsology school. I learned so much more & am better equipped to challenge the markets. Now I use it as a reference to refer back to while analyzing the charts. Happy Pippinā€™

Welcome Teemy,
I thought I knew everything I needed to know about Forex until I took Pipsology school. I learned so much more & am better equipped to challenge the markets. Now I use it as a reference to refer back to while analyzing the charts. Happy Pippinā€™

Hi,

Iā€™ve been trading almost 10 years, the last six or so in forex exclusively. Iā€™ve made all the mistakes most traders make and then some. Over the last two years I have gradually become consistent and successful in a modest fashion, considering the small account size I have to trade.

I think Babypips is a great site, especially for new forex traders. Havenā€™t had much of a chance to post anything yet as Iā€™ve been busy with my own website project over the past year, but I hope to get a lot more ā€œsocialā€ this year :slight_smile:

Good to be here,

Erron Adams

Rookie Trader, ready to stack some Pips, what it do people, happy to be here.

Hi PipManiacsā€¦

I really want to thank everybody that makes Babypips possibleā€¦You guys are the best on the Netā€¦

My name is Patrick, 34, I was born in Spain, and one day decided to go and travel the world working as a diving instructorā€¦ After having spent 10 years swimming with tropical fishes in Asia, I started to get interested in tradingā€¦ As I had no background at all in this world I started one and half year ago googling for coursesā€¦ Spent a few months wasting my time trying to gather information from here and there, trying to filter out scammers and ā€œholy grails Ea Sellersā€, etcā€¦ And I believe that I would still be like that if it wasnā€™t for the school of Pipsologyā€¦ Such a nice course!!! everything you need to know from the beginning, for FREE and Fun alsoā€¦

One day, when I realize my dream of becoming a successful forex trader, Iā€™ll be able to say that it was thanks to Babypipsā€¦ So really I donā€™t know whoā€™s behind the curtain, but BIG THANKS!!!

BTW last month after many trying in demo I finally managed to score a 16% profit!!! (without gambling, eh!)
A few more like this (hopefully itā€™ll last) and I can go liveā€¦

Thanks BABYPIPS TEAM!!

1 Like

Hello everybody Iā€™m Stefan,semi retired motormechanic from Geraldton Western Australia.This is all new to me,trying to read and absorb as much as possible in this field.Appreciate all the advise and effort from you guys on this site.Finding it hard to grasp some of concepts in Forex,just a tad different from my trade.

cheers

Hi. IĀ“m Harald form the cold country of Iceland. IĀ“m 55 and have been around the Forex market, on and off, for about 3 years. Driving tourists around the mountains and wilderness of the highland. Love it but it will end at some time. Looking for an income outside the tourist season and retirement founds.

Hello Guys :cool:
Greetings to my all of member. I am so excited to join this groups. I want know about learning possess of Forex. So Do you help me to learn Forex trade?
Thanks

You are very brave paul that you left your job and doing Full time trading. However I have been trading full time and also doing casual jobs. I have been trading for the past 5 years in forex and before than I used to do some stock exchange and all. My name is rakesh kumar. Nice to see some good people here. Which broker are you trading with.

Stefan Nice to see mate I am in victoria and have been trading for a little while now. If you need any help mate let me know I am somehow you can say trading successfully for the past 5 years.

Hi everyone!
Im untrader8 and had just the worst luck starting real trade. :slight_smile:
Decided to visit the most forums to get any information and recommendation i can get to continue without loosing any more of my money.
Not looking for winning it back. It is sadly in the past already, but i hope to find better luck and real strategies here.
Soā€¦ if anyone could share some advice in the future please donā€™t hesitate.

New to ForEx and new to ForUmsā€¦
But after completing Pipschool I must say I am pretty excited to start using my demo account that has been sitting there while I read, learn, and play with charts on MT4!
I am an American living in Australia and soon to move to Malaysia. I donā€™t have job currently thus a unique opportunity to learn this new skill and immerse myself in pipology. I like patterns, colours, and the thought of making a little money with the bit I have that is just sitting there doing nothingā€¦
Donā€™t worry I will get a job soon - itā€™s just a work visa thingā€¦ :slight_smile:
I think I will have a lot of questions but also will enjoy reading the tips and case studies here on the forum and the blogs!
First question / problem : In the second to last lesson in the Pipschool - Graduation: Personality Quizzes - I could not access any of the quizzes! Anybody else have this problem or know where I can access the quizzes?
:slight_smile:
Thanks!

Hi my name is Tyrone Archer for real.

Ive been trading for over three years on the forex market. Ive been profitable for the last 8 months after many trials & errors & really wanted to share what ive learnt. The best way to do this was to open up another account from scratch ($172) & video my account & all trades, setups & my complete rule based strategy on youtube as evidence. If you wish to watch then just search for my name Tyrone Archer & you should come to my price action analysis videos all recorded live in the forex market. Thereā€™s no holds barred as all is revealed. My aim is to help as many traders who have had the troubles & heartache ive had & would like to also contribute as much as possible on baby pips for those who have not found there way yet.

Well lets start making some pips.
See you in the forums fellow traders

Hi, everyone. My name is Wanda. I am a chartered accountant. Recently I have invested $1000 in Binary Options without knowing much about it. I am a newbie in this business. I gathered some information regarding binary options that it is about making money out of currencies, commodities etc. I just hope my money pays off well.

Hi All. My name is PoLi.
Iā€™m polish based in UK. Noob to Forex trading. So far taking lessons in School Of Pipsology, and exercise in demo account.
So far have bullish candle in green and bearish in red, can create support and resistance levels :smiley: as usually price bounces at my trading entries :smiley: just use it as turning point :D.
So Iā€™m coming back to classroom now.
See You later. :wink: