RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Welcome back and congratulations in leveling up. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hope to hear more about your journey here in the forums. Good luck and see you around! :

1 Like

Yes its been long since I joined babypips but sad to say though I completed the school I didnt continue as an active trader. But Iā€™m planning to start soon. :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone!
My name is Maximus
Iā€™m from Nigeria :nigeria:

I was introduced to FX and Babypips in March this year, I have diligently gone through the school of pipsology and graduated with an A I guess :grinning:
I am 22 years old and in the University (College) studying Mechanical Engineering.

I started Demo Trading only about 2 weeks ago and itā€™s not too bad for a beginner due to what I have read about beginners. I started with a $1000 and trade micro lots with 1-2% risk per trade. So far I have placed 12 trades (7 losers and 5 winners). I also keep a detailed journal.

I look forward to meeting people from Nigeria who are here in Babypips too.

Well, this is the best community there is as concerning trading and I will one day become one of the FX MEN :cowboy_hat_face: lol

Wish yā€™all a successful trading career and MAY THE PIPS BE WITH YOUā€¦
Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome back @Trasimaco :slight_smile: How long have you been trading? :slight_smile:

Hi rezwan! Are you trading or learning from the school? :slight_smile:

Yes, still learning :wink:

Hey everybody,

My name is Zak (24) and I am new to the Babypips websites/forum. I got out the army a couple years ago, and heavily traded stocks when I go out as supplemental income. It was hard to be a day trader due to the limitations. I found out about Forex while stationed in Germany. I decided to try my hand it, thinking it was easy. I viewed it as the same way I swapped out currencies over there. I was very wrong, and blew threw my account in about an hour. LOL.

Since then, Iā€™ve started from a clean slate. I read several books, youtube videos, and demo traded. This still wasnā€™t enough for me I guess, and wellā€¦ I blew a second live account LOL. So needless to say, Iā€™m here now and have been diligently following what I am learning in the Babypips education center, and applying it to my demo account. Iā€™m currently in school studying Paramedicine, and am doing Forex as my hobby still. Iā€™ve noticed about myself that I need to be patient, and I need to learn to stop ā€œrevengeā€ trading. I wish I would have found this website a year ago!

The Babypips school has been working wonders for me. I have read many posts on the forum, and am taking very helpful notes from everyone. I look forward to learning from you all and straitening my path back to success! Thank you all for reading.

Hope everyone has a blessed week!
Zak

Welcome to babypips @Zakary1994! Which part of the school are you in right now? Are you demo trading while going through the school? Hope to hear more about your trading journey. :slight_smile:

Since 2013 most probably. However, I had a long break where I have dedicated myself to personal development both for personal and business purpose.
Today I am a new person ready to take again on the forex market challenge. Successfully this time.
I am a more mature person and I am a more mature trader.
You know: stick to the plan. accept the losses. donā€™t fight the market, go with it. donā€™t be greedy. make it boring. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I have had a long break where I have dedicated myself to personal development both for personal and business purpose.
Today I am a new person ready to take again on the forex market challenge. Successfully this time.
I am a more mature person and I am a more mature trader.
You know: stick to the plan. accept the losses. donā€™t fight the market, go with it. donā€™t be greedy. make it boring. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Maximus_martins and welcome to BP! Thank you for sharing something about your forex journey. Do you have a plan on creating your own trading journal here in the forums? :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s great! I also hope youā€™ll be active here sharing your forex journey. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @Zakary1994! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. :slight_smile: Thereā€™s definitely a lot to learn here in the community and members here are so helpful. Donā€™t hesitate to ask questions if you need any help.

Good luck and see you around! :wink:

Thanks @baemax023

I did not have plans of sharing my trading journal here but now that you have mentioned itā€¦ :thinking:
Itā€™s not a bad idea though I like how easy it is on my Excel sheet, I may give it a try.

Thatā€™s cool! You can create your own trading journal here:

Trade Journals - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

:wink:

Thank you @CoinLady! Iā€™ve made it to the Middle school portion, and yes I definitely have been demo trading throughout. Iā€™ve learned that lesson! lol. Iā€™ve paused right now, and am just applying everything new Iā€™ve learned thus far in school to demo trades. Once all that just become second nature and I got a routine down, Iā€™ll advance and continue to improve from there. Iā€™m taking it real slow.

Thank you @baemax023! Iā€™m sure ill be posting plenty of questions in the forums as I go along :grin:

I see. Iā€™m also demo trading and trying to learn as much as I can. :slight_smile: See you around. :slight_smile:

Hi, I am Mohammad Alamin. I am a Graphic Designer. Mostly expert in Adobe Photoshop. I am from Bangladesh and I am near 30 Years old.

I am learning forex over a year and babypips is my first online coach. Babypips teaches in a easy way and I really love this. Hope I will learn more from this forum.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m freckle Iā€™m from oz should call myself pipwizard lol but Iā€™m no wizard yet I been trying to learn to trade for about yr and half started working alot out on my own buy using the internet and YouTube kept hearing about babypips so I thought Iā€™d give it a go and boy am I glad I did Iā€™ve done the the babypips schooling and learnt more in that in about two weeks than I have in the yr and a half still demo tradeing at the moment looking forward to getting to know everyone and stacking those pips
Thanks happy tradeing