RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Cool name @Sir.Pipsalot! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Welcome to the BP community! :blush: Where are you on the School of Pipsology now?

1 Like

Welcooome! :smiley: Aww. I wish I also learned about forex back when I was still in the university. :sweat_smile: But good for you! :slight_smile: Are you considering keeping a journal here? :slight_smile: I think it would be pretty cool to also know more about your trading journey! :blush:

Welcome to the community too! :smiley: Yay. Lots of new people. I love it. :blush: Anyway, I think it’s nice that you’re not giving up on trading. :slight_smile: I wish you all the best and I hope we could learn from each other! :smiley:

Welcome to @vejakak and @freckle too! :smiley: (I realized I was spamming the thread so I thought it would be okay to just welcome you guys together. Haha. :smiley: ) I’m super excited to get to know you guys more. Maybe we could become pipwizards together. :wink: Haha. :slight_smile: Take care!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’ve been doing much better. So far I’ve gone two weeks where my wins outweigh my losses. I’m “making” a whole lot in demo, but it sure beats losing! lol.

Thank you very much @ria_rose :smile:
I started reading again from the beginning yesterday though I have the previous version of babypips class printed on papers for my personal use. I really love it, and recommended to some of my friends who are into trading just like me :blush:

1 Like

Hey awesome people my name is Njoro from Kenya,as we all know Kenya we are good at marathon races,so apart from being a good Marathon runner i want to became a Forex guru.I have been demo trading for the past six months and thru babypips I know with time I will be able to venture into the real trading Forex field. Shukran sana Babypips (Many thanks to Babypips).

1 Like

Already you know about me. Hahahah. Can you explain something about yourself please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Name is hamid 19 year old college dropout from nigeria trying to trach himself programming and Fx love optimistic nihilist and dog lover

I totally understand! :smiley: I keep on revisiting the school even if I’ve read it for like 3 times already. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. That’s nice! :slight_smile: Maybe we’d see them here too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcoooome @Njorotrader! :blush: Haha. Marathon and Forex seem to be really different things but wow, I hope you succeed in both! :smiley:

Hello Mohammad! Welcome to Babypips! How has your learning journey been so far? Are you still going through the school or trading already? :slight_smile:

Hi @freckle! How’s your demo trading going? Do you have a trading journal here? :slight_smile:

Hello Njoro! Welcome to Babypips. How has your demo trading been so far? I’m also demo trading and I have a trading journal here. Do you have one too? :slight_smile:

Hi @vejakak! Are you now trading live? See you around!

Hi Pipwizard Freckle! We’re also glad that you joined the BP community! When are you planning to go live trading?

Happy trading and see you around! :slight_smile:

Oh wow, good luck in becoming a Forex Guru! It’s gonna be a long journey so I hope you’ll share it here in the community. :slight_smile:

Hi Baby_Hamster! Welcome here! There are also programmers here in the community whose also into forex. :slight_smile: Btw, have you been through the School of Pipsology?

Hello everyone, I’m Ali, I’m 24 and I am completely new to Forex trading but want to be able to master it, I’m from England, I’ll be beginning my Masters after the turn of the year but ideally my intention is to become a profitable and skilled trader by the time I complete my Masters, which I believe is doable. I look forward to getting to know you all and to of course to learn from you all. any advice would be massively appreciated.

Hi Cionlady no tradeing journal yet …on my to do list lol …I’m trying to learn as much as I can before I make a plan more I learn more I realize I need to learn further away my plan gets .that’s prolly normal for errybody.:grin:

1 Like