RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi ria-rose thx for the welcome .:high_heel:

When Iā€™m profitable and rich lol and know what Iā€™m doinā€¦

Thought I could get rich tradeing silly me gotta be rich firstā€¦pay the ppl to teach ya

Thank God for babypips ā€¦

1 Like

Got it. :slight_smile:

On my part I feel like I should have started demo trading while going through the school because right now I keep on going back to some of the lessons. :sweat:

Hey. Iā€™m pretty new in forex, but Iā€™m making improvements pretty fast which means that Iā€™m already at half way from financial freedom :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to babypips @Tostuk! :slight_smile: Are you going through the school or trading already? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am trading both on demo accounts and on live accounts. I am still learning though.

1 Like

Hello @Tostuk! :smiley: Welcome welcooome. :slight_smile: Always nice to see new people here. I would definitely love to know more about you and your experiences so far so I hope I see you every now and then! :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s nice! Are you using any system? Hope you can also share your trading journey here in the community. See you around! :slight_smile:

Well, for now Iā€™m sticking to the basics. Ranging/trending markets, resistance and support etc etc. But I am actively learning and reading books about it. I was thinking of sharing my trading journey - should be pretty fun.
I am also trying to make my own Telegram group about forex, which should also be pretty fun.

Yea! you can also create your own trading journal here and share your journey. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not really sure but I think posting Telegram group here is not allowed. Maybe you should edit your post and remove the ā€œ()ā€ part to be safe. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I see. How has that been going so far?

Trading is going pretty well, but the Telegram group is quite challenging. Pretty hard to get those first hundred or so followers.

1 Like

My name is mshafie, and I am a trader.

I have come to learn many things. And, what I am most proud of is having one trading strategy that works. There are many trading strategies before this, but none I find really of any helpful.

If you guys interested to get in touch with me, you can click my profile where you can read all of my posts. There, I discuss my trades setup under trading discussion and share tips on how one can develop the mental edge one need to become the best trader. I will also share my trading journals on weekly basis.

If you notice and curious about what strategy I have been using, you can get the password-protected ebook from ā€˜drforex-tā€™ on facebook or instagram.

All the best!

If youā€™re doing pretty well with your trading I guess if you just keep at it youā€™ll eventually get a lot of followers on your telegram group. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey thereā€¦
Very happy to meet you. I hope to accomplish as many degrees as you have such day but for now I am a one year baby in trading. Looking forward to learn and grow as a trader :slight_smile:
Nice Meeting you agian!

2 Likes

My Name is Tochukwu From Nigeria. Iā€™m a legit member of babypips for lifeā€¦

1 Like

Good evening all. Coming to you from the land of swamps and bayous in Louisiana. I have been around a longtime (65 years) but, I am a newbie in the world of Forex trading. Trying to see if you can teach an old dog a new trick.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, i am a newbie to forex. I have been on a demo account for about 6 months now and am ready to try a sample of a live account

2 Likes