RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi Tochukwu! Nice to meet you. How long have you been trading?

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @PawPawLloyd! Are you going through the school of pips right now? :slight_smile:

Hi CoinLady. Barely 4months

Thanks for the welcome @ria_rose. I myself am not a real trader as yet but between work and family my aimis to attain real trader status.

How has it been so far?

Hi tamwoo! Welcome to babypips! Wow congrats! I’ve been demo trading for about 6 months too but I’m far from being ready to go live. Are you following a system?

Welcome to babypips @Tibbiron! Wow you’re fast. I think it took me 2 weeks to get to middle school. :sweat_smile: Are you demo trading already? :blush:

Every second spent on babypips is like moving a million miles further. Its been perfect. Losses recorded too but having a ratio of winning to losses im on the positive side of the trade world. Thanks to babypips

You can check out some of the trading journals from BP members here.

1 Like

Hi @tukan! Happy New Year and welcome to the community! How long have you been trading? :slight_smile:

Hi! Are your contributions gonna be free for everyone?

Nice introduction you’ve got there. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the community! Btw, is KiwiYen your favorite pair to trade? :blush:

Hellooo @imrakataka! I agree that BP team as well as the forum members are doing a great job here. Good luck and looking forward to your future posts. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you. Happy New Year. :slight_smile:
I have been trading for 21 years now. Of course not all the time.

1 Like

No, it’s just the first thought that popped into my head when picking a username. I can’t say I have a favorite pair.

1 Like

Hi @Trinipips7811! Welcome to babypips. It’s nice that you’ll have someone to ask in person about your trading questions. Are you going to start trading demo soon? :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @emanuel92! Are you just starting out with learning or trading already? :blush:

2 Likes

@imrakataka welcome to babypips! Yes you’ve come to the right place to start your trading journey! Just take it one step at a time. Have you started with the school of pips? :blush:

2 Likes

Hello CoinLady. Thanks for the welcome. I have already tried demo trading but resorted to babypips to upgrade my education before executing or testing strategies. Most of my demo trading have been used for the London Breakout Strategy. I fell off the radar due to work commitments but I do my best to refresh and advance my learning whenever I get a window.

What is your level of trading? How long have you been in the game? Do you have any recommendations or strategies for newbies such as myself?

2 Likes

Greetings fx family. I’m IT( inspired trader) and a student at School if Pipsology. Born to a diligent family though, but the African economy hasn’t stopped slapping me with hunger. Many thanks to the internet and telegram through which I discovered babypips com. I’m obsessed with FX and more than willing to drink, eat, bath, think, sleep and discuss Fx. I’m pretty sure I would be a savvy one day. I promised to be a graduate and hold PhD from the revered school of Pipsology.
I’m open to suggestions, counseling, anything about fx etc.

1 Like