RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi, my name is Maurice and I’m very new to forex. My goal is to learn how to trade successfully so that I can have more choice on how I live my life

Hello my name is David, I’m in my finals in college. I have been reading on Forex now for 8 months. I joined baby pips November 2018. I have tried out five different strategies, tried out combinations of about 15 indicators and objects, and i have finally chosen indicators that fit my trading style, built my strategy, written my plan, and as out now i have taken over a thousand trades (including back-test and demo trades), and I still hope to take 1000 more before putting in real cash. I must say that majority of the success i have had so far can be attributed to the knowledge i gained from baby pips.
I think that does it.

1 Like

hi
I am a beginner to forex I am from South Africa looking for forex knowledge that will make me wealth for my family.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

My name is Jayaims and new to forex and this exciting forum- which a friend and brother introduced me to.

Earnestly looking forward to learning, trading and earning really good- especially as I got you guys and the baby pips crew’ back.

Welcome to babypips @Clint3922! Yep the stuff babypips offers for free is really amazing. Are you going through the school or trading already? :blush:

Welcome to babypips @drcee! Hope to hear more about your trading journey. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks @CoinLady, I appreciate.
Yh, trading journal is on already, I’ll keep u updated.

1 Like

Oh wow! Is your trading journal here on babypips? :slight_smile:

No.
Its a notebook for now.
Urs?

1 Like

I have a trading journal here but I haven’t updated it in a while. :sweat:

Can u send me a link?
I’ll like to have a look

1 Like

Here: Trading Progress :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone, My name is Will and I’m a newbie. Studying a lot by myself, so I would really appreciate if I could meet/talk with people in New Zealand (Where I am) or BRAZIL (Where I’m from) and of course from all over as well, connections, always great!
I’ve tried the stock market 8 years ago, and of course blowed up my account, I didn’t have much information and now I want to do it differently.

Thank you!!!

Hi CoinLady, I am going through the babypips site and I am at the undergrad level, also have been demo trading with mixed results.

1 Like

Hello Jctinoco, I live in Sudbury, I would be interested in joining a group of people willing to grow in the knowledge of the forex market. I have done some demo trading and I’m at the undergrad level in babypips.

Hi all,

Kristy from South Africa. A complete noob when it comes to Forex and it is all a bit overwhelming. I’m a researcher by heart (and profession) so I am finding all the info on Babypips fascinating. Hope to learn as much as possible.

If possible, I’d love to hear some advice from experienced ZAR traders.

May the pips be with you!

2 Likes

Hello.

My name is Simbarashe, I’m from Zimbabwe. I am a newbie and I am super interested in forex trading. I first learnt about forex trading from my economics Professor back in college, whilst I was studying for a bachelors degree in Accounting, and I’ve been hooked since then. I opened a few demo accounts blowing them, watched YouTube videos about trading but I found them of less help.
A friend of mine the told me about the school of pipsology, and how it has helped him tremendously.
So here I am :slight_smile:

hi guys,my name is Creyman Temitope 24 from Nigeria am new to forex trade and babypips though i have read and heard about forex,but my major fear has always been where to start from cos it all seem very complex to me,an older friend who is a trader introduced me to babypips and made me understand that i don’t have to be a genius to trade…guess this is the best platform to overcome my fears and finally get to do something honorable with my life…looking forward to learning about forex trade…think i should start composing my letter of thanks to babypips cos i have faith in u with the little i have seen here in this community

Good idea. You should really start with demo first. :slight_smile:

I think you’ve come to the right place to start you off. Are you going through the school of pips?