My name is Gwen, 25yrs old and live in the Netherlands.
I think it is almost 10 years ago now that i got interested in the concept of (day)trading.
It all started with an advertisement of a binary option broker that caught my attention. Because I disagreed with the win/loss ratio, I started to look for other options and finally let other people talk me out of the idea. Tried it again a few years later to drop it again later on. At this point in time only demo accounts blown…
There and back again, a few years later, I want to finally succeed in that what I tried a few times before. This is what I achieved this time:
- I found Babypips and some other helpfull sites and youtube channels
- I found a few potential brokers that might offer me what I need
- Thanks to the above mentioned websites, I’m starting to actually understand what is happening on the charts
- Started to understand what happens in live trading-rooms
- I learned a lot about money and risk management
- Thanks to Youtube, I now understand some programming in Metatrader and I’m planning to research some on TradeStation
At this moment I am stuck at the part where you actually get trading. I am not looking for trades that I can copy, but rather get a better understanding of the charts and when/ how to act on what I see. So, I think this would be the time to get involved in the forum and try to get started for real this time.
It would be nice to make some money, but that is not my main goal. To me it is the game that I should be able to win.
My first goal on this forum is to find inspiration to get to that new stage of actually trading.