RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey my name is Tostos, I’m a newbie on this forum, l’m a graduate and currently a job seeker, I’m a 23 year old from Africa, Nigeria to be precise, I got introduced to the babypips school of pipsology by a buddy of mine from Qoura.
I’ll have to admit,ever since I stumbled on the babypips online forex training, I have have had no regrets whatsoever and it’s been an excitement packed journey for me, as it keeps mentoring/guiding me through my beginner phase of forex trading.
I’m excited as well as,looking forward and anticipating my participation in this forum. I can’t wait to cross fertilize ideas and rub minds with the think tanks of the forex world.
Once again I’ll like to say a big thank you for having me.

baba mi welcome… nice to see a brother around here… I am quite new to this site… but abit old to forex world… Oshey!

Oga mi
We dey together no laylaay

Hey everybody i´m TP89, ive been in to forex for two years now. Hope to get and share some knowledge in this forum… Wish a great week ahead for everyone

Hello @Clint3922! Welcome to the community!

Yep! I agree! There’s no better place to start learning forex trading than at the School of Pipsology. :slight_smile: Good luck and see you around!

Hello Dr. Cee! Welcome to the community! Are you a doctor in real life? :slight_smile:

Good luck to your forex journey and I’m looking forward for you to share your trading experiences here.

Hello @Deckard_Pips_Runner and welcome to the forums community! I hope the School of Pipsology provides everything you need to help your “planning and modelling.” Good luck!

Thanks @baemax023.
Not yet. Am a medical student at the moment. I’ll surely share them as days go by and as knowledge increases.

1 Like

Yayyy. :blush: So many new members, soooo happy! :smiley: :smile: I might get reported it I flood this thread with welcome messages :sweat_smile: So, welcome everyooooone! I’m really excited to get to know you all. :blush:

Hello @Maurice2711! Don’t forget to visit the School of Pipsology to learn the required skills to be successful. :wink:

Hello David! Congratulations in finding a strategy that works for you! :clap:

Hello @huka and welcome to the community! A great place to start is the School of Pipsology if you’re a beginner in forex. :wink:

Hello @Jayaims! This is a great place to start your forex journey. Welcome to the community and I’m looking forward to hear more from you. Good luck!

Hi everyone! I am Garrie and I just joined babypips! This forum has been highly recommended by people on the internet so I went ahead and gave it a try! I basically have no idea how FOREX works, and I’m interested and very eager to learn. Hope I make some friends along the way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I work full time and am interested in the forex market. I opened a live account the end of November and have been trying to learn as I go. Found this site and I am excited to work on building a strong knowledge foundation and meeting people who are also navigating the ups and downs of the candlesticks. Thank you for sharing and look forward to exploring this site. Ellisa

2 Likes

Hi there,

Just joined Babypips a few days ago, a few people recommended the site to me and so far so good! Still learning (and unlearning) some things so i can start trading properly and profitably. Taking things very slow because I work full time and have a 1 year old :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to meeting some people on the same journey as well!

Hello everyone,

My name is Gwen, 25yrs old and live in the Netherlands.
I think it is almost 10 years ago now that i got interested in the concept of (day)trading.

It all started with an advertisement of a binary option broker that caught my attention. Because I disagreed with the win/loss ratio, I started to look for other options and finally let other people talk me out of the idea. Tried it again a few years later to drop it again later on. At this point in time only demo accounts blown…

There and back again, a few years later, I want to finally succeed in that what I tried a few times before. This is what I achieved this time:

• I found Babypips and some other helpfull sites and youtube channels
  • I found a few potential brokers that might offer me what I need
  • Thanks to the above mentioned websites, I’m starting to actually understand what is happening on the charts
  • Started to understand what happens in live trading-rooms
  • I learned a lot about money and risk management
  • Thanks to Youtube, I now understand some programming in Metatrader and I’m planning to research some on TradeStation

At this moment I am stuck at the part where you actually get trading. I am not looking for trades that I can copy, but rather get a better understanding of the charts and when/ how to act on what I see. So, I think this would be the time to get involved in the forum and try to get started for real this time.

It would be nice to make some money, but that is not my main goal. To me it is the game that I should be able to win.

My first goal on this forum is to find inspiration to get to that new stage of actually trading.

Good morning from sunny Florida. I’m a retired “rocket scientist” who squandered lots of wealth, because no-one taught me how to manage my Money, while actively investing it. I never trusted others to invest for me, so they didn’t bother to teach me? or they knew they couldn’t take it from me directly. So now that I am retired I have learned how. Eventually I have come to trading Forex, and I love it. Done it for about a year and still consider myself a “newbie”.

Hello everyone. my name is Kenny. I’m new to forex and i can not wait to learn and be a profitable trader.

Best of luck