RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Ellisa! Welcome to the community! How long did you trade in demo account before going live?

Hello Kenny! Have you been through the School of Pipsology? Good luck on your forex journey and see you around!

1 Like

Wassup Everyone! Iā€™m Gianni, from Philadelphia, 40 yrs old, I used to work in the mental health field, I like skateboarding, workingout, and traveling. I was introduced to forex last month by a new friend. At first sight, it looked super confusing and intimidating but as I spent more time watching YouTube videos, found the babypips website and have been using The School of Pipsology as my University, to increase my knowledge, Iā€™ve learned that building this skill is like learning anything thatā€™s new. With the right time and effort, I can be as good a trader as I want to be!

I took interest in Forex because Iā€™ve been unemployed since Dec 2017, (I wish I wouldā€™ve learned about Forex then Iā€™d have a whole year in by now) I was fired from my job and really having a hard time securing employment although I have an impeccable resume. Forex is a skill that no one can take away from me. Once I find a broker I can trust itā€™s off to the races! Iā€™ve been trading on a demo account for a month and grew $100,000 to 1 Million in a month. Im sure trading live will be very different. My goal is to start small and grow my account with realistic expectations and repeat yearly. Once I start making money with Forex, Iā€™ll never have to worry about getting fired again!

In closing, im grateful for this site, grateful to be apart of this community, and happy Iā€™ll be able to grow here as a trader! Iā€™ll be talking to you all soon! Power! :fist:t3:

My name is Tayo, nickname is Arteng. I am 63 years old, I am self employed and I believe all things are possible for a determined mind. I live in the sub Sahara Africa. I am male and VERY NEW IN FOREX BUSINESS. I believe in God, I believe in myself and I believe I can succeed. I will succeed. I want to learn from others, I am determined to join like minded people to give my little to the over 5 trillion dollars in FOREX and to take my chunk of it in profit. I WILL SUCCEED.
Thank you.

Good day to you. Been trading forex now for about 10 years and without any success whats so ever. I am now retired and consider forex trading a hobby - something to keep my mind active by. My dreams of super yachts, cars, homes faded a few years ago. Would love to communicate with someone who has ā€œcrackedā€ forex trading.

I only used the demo account for two weeks. I didnā€™t feel like I was taking the demo account serious so I put my money into action. Once there was real money at stake I felt that there is a lot to learn to make structured and thought out trades versus impulse.

This site is amazing and am glad to have found it.

1 Like

My name is Delta, I am a professional forex trader with 8 years experience in trading

1 Like

Hi everyone.

My name is ForexBeard and Iā€™m based in the uk.

Thought Iā€™d join this forum on recommendation from a friend.
Looking to join in discussions and keep up to date with news in the forex community.
Been trading seriously for 4 years now and making enough to pay the bills and save some capital.
Have recently started trading in crypto.
Look forward to meeting new people and sharing ideas.

2 Likes

Hallo. I am pipsyjones, 23 years old from Tanzania. A friend of mine from class(BSc. Landscape Architecture 4) gave me a book which I believe most of you have read or at least heard about (the forex bible). After reading the book I became much more interested in the foreign exchange market and it has been 3 months now since I began demo trading. Am so excited being a part of this community and am looking forward to learn more in this field.

Hi everyone,

autotradingportfolio is here, Iā€™m from Indonesia. Iā€™ve been trading since 2011.

Iā€™m interested in automated trading and also learning in babypips school and from other members.

Please excuse my English if itā€™s not perfect.

Best regards.

Hello Delta! Welcome to the community! Looking forward to hearing your experiences in the forex market!

Welcome @ForexBeard! Howā€™s your crypto trading going so far? Hope to hear more from you and your experiences as a trader! See you around!

1 Like

Hi Gianni! Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your background! Do you have a trading journal to share or any plans of creating one here in the forums?

Thank you @baemax023 ! Have been on it for a few months now and finding the volatility great for scalping :stuck_out_tongue: Managed to sell any btc i had in december of 2017 so been trading fiat and crypto since then. Have become quite profitable now and have gone full time :slight_smile: Look forward to seeing you around.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, my name is steve from essex, am just starting out in forex and am looking forward to chatting to many of you

Hello @abengilchrist! Welcome and I hope this forums will help you find the right path to your own success. Good luck and see you around!

Hello steveday1976 and welcome to BP! Have you checked out the School of Pipsology yet? Thatā€™s the best place to start learning. :slight_smile:

Good for you! I also bought bitcoin last year and Iā€™m still hodling them. :joy: Best of luck bud! ;

Hello and welcome @autotradingpotfolio! Good luck with the School and hope to hear more from you soon!

Welcome mate. I am in the UK also.

1 Like