RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Thank you for this opportunity

Hello, I’m Aud. 51 yr old female from USA. Newbie. LEARNING to INVEST to SUPPLEMENT my SSI BENEFITS.

Hi everyone I hope your all well. I’m Nico, I’m happy to be part of the babypips family.:slightly_smiling_face:

@delta1x Cool to have someone with 8 years of experience here! Have you had much success? I’m new with only 2 months in and don’t even have a live account yet but have been demo trading, and taking the babypips classes. I’m trying to learn as much as I can so I can open a small acct soon just to practice with real money. I’ve been having more wins than losses which make me feel like I’m making progress! I just want to ask an experienced trader how likely it is to become profitable in the first year? (taking risk management into acct)

@baemax023 Hello! Since I’ve only been learning for the past 2 months, I’ve recently started a journal and created a spreadsheet this week. I’ll start to fill it in soon to see if it works. I don’t want to share anything that sucks! lol I’m a total newb!

2 Likes

Hello & Namaste! I’m Jaggi from India, I have just started to learn about forex through the babypips How to trade forex course. I’m glad to part of this community and happy to share my story with traders and apprentice all around the globe. As a Newbie I wanted to know , How have you started out of being a trader and through your course of learning What important skills or lesson have you learned in your course of journey of being a trader?

Yay! Good luck with that! :slight_smile:

Good luck :slight_smile:

Hi
I’m new and have no prior knowledge of forex trading. im from london and want to learn as much as possible in trading.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m working my way through the School of Pipsology and learning something new each time I visit it.

2 Likes

Good luck with that and happy learning! :slight_smile:

Hello @pussinboots! Welcome to the community! If you’re brand new to forex trading, it’s best to start with the School of Pipsology. Check it out and good luck!

Hi there.
Im Kilaboy from Papua New Guinea and iv been trading FX and Options for over an year now…

I blew up my account once so i figured i should leave my money out and train myself with the demo account ,and do more research till i really get the hang of it…
Than when im confident that i can handle it ill switch to the real account.

But for now im still looking for answer and i feel iv come to the right place.

Cheers

1 Like

G’day everyone! It’s The Bag here! I’ve been spending money on and off for years trying to get a handle on trading. I know that I’m in the negative so I can’t say I’ve been successful. I’d love to finally learn properly and make trading more than just a hobby. For now though it’s reading a lot and dabbling with a few loose-ish rules in place. I’m not much good at reaching out for help but…gotta start somewhere! Cheers!

1 Like

hello im leranzo. im from zimbabwe. i am a price action forex trader.

Hello everyone. I’m Paul_50 from Nigeria with just about one year experience in forex. Want to learn more.

1 Like

Hi guys my name is Tiffany I am from Jamaica. I know nothing about forex/ trading so I recently joined because I saw a need to learn how to trade so I can earn some money, because my regular job is just not cutting it I don’t want to be living pay cheque to pay cheque anymore. Time to make a Change for myself.

2 Likes

well, i guess ive never seen such a long and yet thriving thread,
and im happy to be here.

Thz SamC,
iam a psych grad, currently a MD 2ndyr studyin @Philippines
i fly around a lot, love travelling.

and about my trading skills,
i am 22 and i finance all my expenses, tuition etc via trading.
i may not be in the top yet but i work my ass off every single day, always learning something i dint knew the day before.

id love to make new acquaintances
especially i know none who trades.:grinning::sunglasses:

2 Likes

hey @paul_50… fellow nigerian here as well…
hope to see you around too…
happy pipping

1 Like

Hi I am George. Hoping to up my trading skills. Will be scouring for knowledge.

1 Like