RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi

New to Babypips and relatively new to Forex. Many years working for various Investment Banks in UK and US but never dived into the world of trading.

Hoping for ideas, education and some fun.

2 Likes

Hi everyone Iā€™m Mncedisi from South Africa New to trading.
Hoping to learn the trade, without too many losses. Which is why I chose to join this AWESOME University. Most of all I want to enjoy trading.

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone,
I am glad to be here. I hope to learn a lot. I am a single mom of three and always wanted to find out how I can create other streams of income. I have struggling for quite some time and would love to leave my kids everything except for debt. My daughter sent me this website and I am anxious to learn.

1 Like

Welcome @Tiffany92, Iā€™ve been on babypips for only 3 months now and have learned so much! In addition to babypips, there are also some great books out there to read that have also been helpful for me!

I wish you well on your journey!

1 Like

Welcome @Adnasa Thereā€™s plenty to learn here! Make sure you take the classes in the school of pipsology!

I wish you well on your journey!

1 Like

Welcome to BP @Adnasa! :smiley: I admire your strength for being able to raise three children on your own! :slight_smile: Thatā€™s definitely girl power for me! :blush: I just hope you achieve your goals! :smiley: I will always be cheering for you! :slight_smile:

Welcome to babypips, Mncedisi! Good luck with the School of Pipsology. :slight_smile:

Hello Wojie! Check out the School of Pipsology. Itā€™s a great place to start learning forex trading. :wink:

Hello and welcome, George! How long have you been trading?

Hello Samcx! Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing something about yourself! What countries have you been to? How long have you been trading?

Hello Tiffany! Donā€™t forget to check out the School of Pipsology. It got everything you need to get you started on your forex journey. Good luck!!

Cute alien teddy :grinning:,

Well Ive been to almost all major Asian attractions
And I started serious trading since 2017

Your dp is really cute but it spooks :fearful:me inside from some reason haa

Thatā€™s nice and good for you!

Hahaha! Thatā€™s Wuba, from the movie Monster Hunt. :wink:

Yes she definitely looks a ā€œwubaā€ haa

I just burned my acc, took a big fat L for not keeping stop loss with over confidence, experimenting on a single CFDā€‹:sunglasses::sob:

Was just thinking how to spend rest of the night
I guess I got the movie recommendation i was looking for haa

1 Like

Oh no! Not a good thing to start your week but itā€™s a lesson learned. :wink:

Hey fellow traders.
I am Pip-Skywalker, Jedi Trader trying to bring peace in the universe by sharing my setups with the force. I modestly consider my self a technical trader, even though lately i have been thinking about adding fundamental to my analysis processā€¦because we all know that the force is, and controls everything (even Forex).
Canā€™t wait to start learning from fellow traders on this amazing website.

May the force be with you!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Iā€™m Montessa, and Iā€™m extremely new to the world of Forex lol I actually hardly know anything about the financial markets but am eager to learn. Iā€™m currently a chemist working at a pharmaceutical company and have taken this up as a mixture of a hobby and a potential way to have a ā€œpassiveā€ stream of income.

1 Like

Hello to everyone here.
Iā€™m a 26 year old aspiring fx trader from South Africa, looking forward to learning as much as I can to help me become a decent trader.
Thank you Babypips.

1 Like

hellow to evryone

Im Makho in RSA, KZN, 44 years old, currently working for government and im still poor
i feel like i have been devoting my energy and time making the most out of it to improve quality of my life but i feel like i have been putting all eggs in one buscket with very little output , i need a change. i have been introduced to forex trading by a friend . i dont really know much about it hoping to learn as much as i can and start making money for myself which is my ultimate goal,im looking forward to it and interacting with members of this community any one can drop message for me. i will succeed, very excited abou it thats all thanks

Hi my name is Lucky from zimbabwe im total newbie looking forward to learn a lot.