RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Ha! Nice introduction you have! Looking forward to your posts! Good luck and see you around!

“The Force will be with you. Always.”

Welcome to babypips, Montessa! Have you been through the School of Pipsology? That’s the best place to start learning the basic of forex trading. :slight_smile:

Hello InshAllah! As long as you’re studying well and consistent with your demo practicing, you’ll become a successful trader. Good luck!

Hi I joined because I am so lost in fotex trading. I have been live over 15 years and have never made any real money. I get some and loose more . may be up to now I lsot to this industry around $100,000 in training and lost live accounts. I know it can be done but I need help. Daily It is not possible to spend more than a hour on forex I have to go to work and work 15 hours a day 7 days each week. Please help me sucred do that I do not have to work such long hours.

Thank you so much. I’m hoping to be working soon while learning.

You’ve been trading live for over 15 years and never made any money?? :scream: Did you practice demo trading first before doing live?

i am Obasi Francis from NIGERIA i am a newbie and wants to know about forest trading

Hello. I’m Jordan. Forex is very new to me but the “forex lifestyle” is thrilling and exciting. What is life with no risks? :smirk:

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Scott, i’m 29 years old, have 3 children, decided to go back to college 3 years ago to become a plumber and I am now currently working as a plumber. I have goals, as I’d imagine a lot of you do also. I have always been interested in trading, but never really wanted to commit myself to sit down and just learn how to do it.

I want to be financially successful and I don’t believe plumbing alone will cut it; plus, I already invest monthly. I want to be a really good trader; I would love to be like Paul Tudor Jones hehe, what a guy. I want to thank Babypips for the amount of education they have for us all to learn from, thank you.

I want to understand all of the indicators, but I don’t know if there is too many to understand? Unless someone could give me 2 to 5 top indicators that are best.

Anyway, thanks a lot guys, I hope we can help each other out and I wish everyone all the success possible with their trading.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Alberto and I traded for 5 years in an IB. Then I burnt out, did some startup work and I’m back in the game now with a more aficionado approach. :slight_smile:
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for maintaining such a great space!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m jzmn_tylr from Atlanta, Georgia, and I’ve been doing this Forex thing for six months now. I’ve been interested in learning Forex for years, but put it on the back burner to pursue other endeavors until an old coworker told me about her profit gains from trading. Once I heard that, I was all in! She referred me to her mentor and I’ve been trading since. I’ve learned a lot from my mentor, but I try to acquire as much knowledge as I can to maximize profit trades/ decrease losses. I’ve learned a lot from the Babypips articles! My hopes is consistently gain enough profit to have Forex as another income stream.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Olugbodi Oyebamiji Akanni from Nigeria. I started trading Forex three years ago and i enrolled in the School of Pipsology which i just finished and graduated today which I believe it will definitely have positive impact on my trading carer .When i started trading Forex I deposited $500 in my trading live account and i blew 60% of my account and i stopped for about Six months and began to read a lot of books on Forex Trading psychology, money management etc and watching different webinar on Forex trading .After that i credited my trading account with $3000 and i started trading live account after i opened Demo account and within Six months i saw a great improvement in my Demo account. I started my live account again now i was stick to my plan, not over trading , journal my trading, be disciplined,have good money management , Within 4 months i journal 50 trades after analyzing my trades i discovered that most times i always have very good wining trades than my losing trades but i always closed my trades too earlier because my trailing stop was very small pips ,Also all the trades i took after European/London session were losing trades .Also i discovered that I was not patient enough to allow my trades to hit profit target in most of my trades which had negative impact in my trading account and i did not trade Standard lots. I only trade mini and micro lots with 25;1 leverage .I believe in my ability to be a successful trader and by the end of this year my trading results will be great.Cheers

3 Likes

Hello @seanchuks! You mean forex trading? Start with the School of Pipsology. It has everything you need to start learning forex.

Hello @Jordan and welcome to the community! I agree with you, there is always something to learn everyday.

Welcome to BP, Scott! I wish you best of luck on your new journey in forex trading.

Hello Alberto! Hope to hear more about your trading journey. See you around!

Welcome to the community, jzmn_tylr! Good for you for having a mentor. Are you already trading in live account?

Hello Olugbodi and congratulations in completing the School of Pipsology!

Thanks a million times for your passion for excellence and for your passion for transformation of our lives in Forex trading journey.

Thank you for the warm welcome Dr Pipslow,My name is Mr K and I am from one of the most topical African countries, Zimbabwe. Im here to learn the most I can to improve my trading skills because boy!!, do I need to hedge my finances from the hyperinflation that is threatening to break out here in my beloved country lol