RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Opps forgot that Im registered here as Zopiru, you can call me either that or Mr K

hello, yaā€™ll! Iā€™m a newbie here and i hope to learn more about forex and maybe to earn a bit of money haha

Hi everyone!
My name is Adams, and Iā€™m a young entrepreneur from Nigeria. I believe trading is a profitable business depending on the level of knowledge and strategies one has mastered. Iā€™ve been demo-trading for some time and I have learnt a couple of strategies but I know I still have a lot to learn.

1 Like

Hello guys my name is Buky, for the past few years i have attempted to learn how to trade but always on and off and never actually put my head down and concentrated. going through babypips and seeing all the amazing help and support that is available i believe it will give me the push to finally start taking it seriously.

Greetings to all members,Im new hereā€¦my name is Lesterā€¦Im from philippinesā€¦Im still doing good as a musician doing contract performances around Asiaā€¦but I feel that I am deteriorating now and need something that I would do for the rest of my remaining lifeā€¦I heard trading on one of my close friendā€¦he is a chinese business man and know more about finance compare to meā€¦so I decided to take a closer look about trading but enrollment cost on seminars were very expensiveā€¦thats the one thing that makes me more curious and ask myself ā€œ if the enrollment costs too much,there must be treasures hidden in tradingā€ā€¦so I decided to do self researching and studyā€¦and found out that the internet offers endless supply of information to begin withā€¦so I concentrated and stumbles in hereā€¦Now ive been doing demo trading on a certain broker for 3months nowā€¦so far so goodā€¦journaling each and every trade i made, taking notes non-stop 12-16hrs a dayā€¦and still hunger for moreā€¦and found this siteā€¦thank you so much, I feel that there is more to be absorb hereā€¦hopefully Iā€™ll be ready to open a live account soonā€¦Good day to everybody,and God bless

Hell my name is Jearlene, I do not know how I got on this road, but Iā€™m on it to see where it is going to take me. I am a great grand mother, that is always willing to learn something new that is going to benefit me and others that I meet in this life.:heart

1 Like

I too am knew, my name is Jearlene, I just wanted you to know I am going to use your statement, TREASURES IN TRADING.

Welcome to usā€¦Yeah indeed, but im still aware that this is not a quick rich schemeā€¦you have to work your way hardā€¦I am choosing this field to be my fallback somedayā€¦thats why, Im striving to make it right as possibleā€¦Im praying to God that a good and reliable broker would find meā€¦good luck to usā€¦

Hi Baby Babypippers,
I am in Gin Gin Qld.
I played with a demo account in 1999 and made $75k in 3 months on a 10k margin. Never did fund a live account back then and tried 4 times over the years only to find the companies had risk tools locked and little tricks going on to take money so now I am really cautious but want to give trading a go as an income source.

I am reading and watching you tubes and currently have a demo open with fpmarkets on meta trader4.

The trailing stop loss is switched off and I donā€™t plan to trade without it. In 2017 I ran some demos for a few months and studied lots, learned a lot and fp were really helpful so hereā€™s hoping.

I am keen to hear about any Aus based brokers that have a trusted reputation!

Why currency trading? I want to get off the mousewheel and work to live not live to work! I want time to enjoy the people and things that matter to me. I want the finances to make a positive difference!!

I donā€™t need diamonds or a benz. I would however love to support and encourage community living projects, wildlife corridore creation, train further, teach and share Enneagram Personality Typing and respectful communication training.

I want trading to fund what I want to do!

Thanks for creating baby pips! Lots of answers here. Love the opportunity to learn together!

2 Likes

HI, Iā€™m Bun Hui
just having a sigt seeing

Hello every on i salute you for your contributions Am Abraham am here to learn how to be a better trader my experience has been awful i have blown off my account times with out number so i hope i can learn here n get d right tools to make profit thanks.

Hi and Good Day All! Iā€™m from The Philippines. Iā€™m in the process of learning to trade Forex for more than a year now. And still in that process of learning more things i have to learn to be a successful trader.

I have tried 2 brokers. Xtrade & FXpro. I got interested in Forex due to great profit potentials. I was also challenge to learn this Market due to losses i had in my trading with my first Broker (500USD) and my current Broker (150USD). But despite those losses I have great hope that i can be one of those small percentage traders that became successful. With right learning, practice, patience, right DISCIPLINE, and CONSISTENCY, it is possible.
For a short term goal, I want to recover my losses. I know joining here will help me do that and maybe beyond.

Best Regards All,

BFTrader

2 Likes

Hello My name is HendleyAS. I am new to trading, Babypips and to Forex and I am interested and excited to learn about this, I have been wanting to learn about trading for years but have not had the door to walk through and learn. I am from Jacksonville. Florida and I have a friend that was introduced to trading and decided to share the information with me. So I canā€™t wait to get into the nitty gritty of trading.

Hello
My name is Jonardan Jordan. Iā€™m very new on Forex. Im here for learning about Forex. Iā€™m still learning from you guys. I hope you all help me to teach about Forex.

2 Likes

hello every one my name is sidney daniel am nigerian am a newbie in forex trading

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, and I love your positive attitude! Hope to hear more from you and good luck in your forex trading journey!

Welcome to BabyPips, Adams! What are your trading strategy? Do you also keep a journal? :slight_smile:

Greetings Bucky! I wish you well on your trading journey! The School og Pipsology is a good place to start learning. Just continue to be patient and stay consistent with your effort to improve every day.

Hello Jonardan and welcome to the community! Have you been through the School of Pipsology?

Hello fellow FXerā€™s,

My name is Michael. I currently reside in the state of Delaware, here in the U.S.A. I am a 34 yo newbie in this game called FOREX, but plan to be a profitable trader in the months and years to come due to all the awesome and invaluable information and research provided here within this forum and site.  I do have investing experience, but only with the stock markets and crypto currency as of now. 
 I found this incredible site by referral of a FOREX mentor, and the reasons I joined are exactly what I stated in the paragraph above!! The best, user-friendly information and strategies are promoted here and is the reasons why I have taken my spot as a babypips.com member! Look forward to obtaining much success with the rest of you here! #PIPSARELIFE
1 Like