RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi all,
I am completely new to the forex trading. I have done some futures and stock trading. Now I wanna try my hand at forex trading. Reason being it is traded 24 hours and me having a day time job it seems like a better choice.
I hope to learn a lot from here.

Happy trading all!

1 Like

Hi I am Demian I am completely new to Forex Trading.I hope that through BabyPips I will be able to become a successful trader

1 Like

Hi Gents, Ladies,

My name is Jack, Iā€™m from Melbourne Australia and am trying my hand at forex trading for the first time. I have been trading cryptocurrency for the past 5 years and Iā€™m ready to shake things up a bit and give myself more avenues and opportunities to profit.

This forum looks great, I love the fresh modern design - most forums are very dry and lack any personality.

My mission here is to learn initially and contribute wherever I can that I feel is actually helpful (even if it is only sharing my mistakes for others to learn from in this early stage) :slight_smile:.

Cheers!

Welcome to the community @Jack.Kane! :smiley: Itā€™s suuuuper nice to meet you. :smiley: :blush: Iā€™ve been seeing more news on crypto. :open_mouth: Do you think itā€™s a great time to go in? Even for complete beginners to cryptos? :smiley: Thank youuuu.

Gā€™Day all,

My name is Brett and I am new to trading. Iā€™m here to get my forex career going and hopefully learn everything I need to know to be a successful trader. The other reason Iā€™m here is from the advice of VP from No Nosense Forex, he speaks highly of what BabyPips can do for helping forex traders get started.

Happy Trading to you all!

Hi Ria, nice to meet you too :slight_smile:

Honestly, I do think itā€™s a good time to get in, with the recent market rally and upwards push many analysts are saying itā€™s the beginnings of the next bull run. If you have experience trading in forex then you already have an upper hand. You obviously just need to be aware of the significantly increased volatility. By the same token, volatility presents the opportunity to see greater profits in a shorter period of time.

Safest bets are the top 5 performing as they have the most historical market data to analyze.

1 Like

Aww. :blush: Thanks for the response Jack! :slight_smile: I actually tried my hand on crypto before. :open_mouth: Just went in with money Iā€™m willing to lose. And then BTC prices dropped. :confused: My capital was basically worth nothing after that. So I was disheartened, and just kept on reading about it on the sidelines. :frowning:

BUT! :slight_smile: I guess thereā€™s no harm in trying again. (Still with money Iā€™m ready to lose of course.) Haha. :slight_smile: Letā€™s see. I plan to ask my friends about this! :smiley:

Iā€™m from Trinidad West Indies and I have zero trading experience. Lately, a few companies have started showing up claiming to be able to help people learn to trade but asking for big bucks to do it, so Iā€™m joining to understand what itā€™s all about before I part with my hard earned cash.

Hello from the land of Sunshine! I have been very interested since a coworker told me about Forex. Looking forward to studying and learning. Would like to use for retirement. Work from home. Will be looking for guidance as I move forward. Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome to BP, Brett! Yeah. this site has great resources for the newbies. Have you started going through the School of Pipsology?

2 Likes

Hello Freeser, beware of those companies asking money just to learn forex. BabyPipsā€™ School of Pipsology is the best place to start and you can learn from it for free. Good luck!

Hello @Bhommie! Welcome here! Where is the land of Sunshine? Wish you well on your new journey!

You will successful as long as you have patience and determination to learn. Welcome and hope to see more of you around :slight_smile:

hello
im Amshah, 23 years from Malaysia where most people dont know where is it :joy: , i knew about FOREX was maybe 4 or 5 years back then , but i trade like gambling , so i got lost or what we call margin call right ?? ive decide that im not going to trade anymoreā€¦

recently my brother show me about trading , i still remember how ive got margin call , i said to my brother , it can make money and i do know about that , but the problem is where do i start ??

my brother said simple BABYPIPS !!

BABYPIPS ?? Whatā€™s BABY ?!? Whatā€™s PIPS ?? he laugh then tell me just go to BABYPIPS website so you can know what FOREX truly areā€¦ from that moment i think i know where should start , and here i am at BABYPIPS communityā€¦ now i know little by little what FOREX is and how to make money with it ā€¦

Thank you ! BABYPIPS for making SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGY that explain from zero to heroā€¦

1 Like

Hi there! My name is AutumnVictoria. Iā€™m currently in medical school and brand new to forex (started looking into it to procrastinate and found a genuine interest!). Itā€™s very nice to meet you all and I canā€™t wait to start learning!

1 Like

Hello fellow PIPs!

My name is Tai. I am born and raised in NYC. This year Iā€™ve found a real passion for learning forex. Iā€™ve been learning daily from the courses and it seems I feel as if I am at a point to where I need the guidance of a mentor. Someone who can do live trades and explain how and when to enter. I did pretty decent in demo but when it came to using my own I am on a bit of a losing steak. It seems that demo is much more practical than the live version. if anyone knows of any mentors that are seeking positive and open grasshoppers please let me know.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Tai

For sure, Iā€™ve had my fair share of crushing losses over the years also, but your frame of mind (never risk more than you can afford to lose) is key!

Hi everyone :wave:
My name is Augustine, I am from Nigeria. Iā€™m about one month old in forex trading. I got introduced to forex by my roommate in the university who I saw on a vacation trip via his Instagram. He is more like a forex evangelist and I reached out to him and he recommended I registered on imarketslive which would cost me benjis or I come here to learn about forex for free and I chose hereā€¦ LOLā€¦well who wouldnā€™t?

Iā€™m glad to be here.

1 Like

Hello @amshahz! Welcome to the community and thank you to your brother for pointing you here. :smiley: Good luck with the School of Pipsology!

1 Like