Russia has invaded Ukraine

All true statements, however, none support the targeting a single ethnicity AND no others. We don’t have to get into the weeds with nature’s powers and sickle cell anemia to say that, even if developing an ethnically targeted bioweapon was possible, that’s unnecessarily complex when other weapons already exist.

Do you have a link to an article or something that expands on this? I’m genuinely curious as I’ve only heard good things about Zelensky so far.

This morning I had such hopes about the negotiations and tonight they’re totally gone.

Have a look at Transparency International for an assessment of Ukraine’s corruption levels. Turns out its very similar to Russia.

2 Likes

You must provide concrete proof to show why you think Zelenskyy has a bad side.
Ten civilians shot to death by Russian troops today in Chernihiv, a surrendering civilian shot by Russians, and a theater which was housing 1000 civilians shelled by Russians in Mariupol. This is beyond belief! :anguished: Medieval barbaric tactics in the 21st century.

1 Like

I know he’s a lunatic because he suggested NATO should get into air combat over his territory with the Russian air forces and ground to air missile batteries. That would be WW3. Anyone who wants WW3 is inherently and obviously crazy.

I know he’s a chancer because he is a television actor and comedian who rode the population’s disgust with the incumbent Ukrainian corrupt administration and became the president of the country. Totally out of of his depth and the last sort of person to be trusted to head a large European state with borders against Russia of all places.

1 Like

I think he is just overly panicked about us all just sitting back and watching a genocide on an industrial scale. I am aware that Hitler,* I mean Putin is mad, but I doubt he is mad enough to launch atom bombs, and even if he really is that mentally sick, it is not entirely up to him, there are protocols.

1 Like

The only good I see coming out of this is (almost) the whole world uniting together against a common threat.

Talk about Hyperbole ! :roll_eyes:

Hopefully we shall see the insanity of treating Plant food as global poison! and kick this dreadful “Green Agenda” way into touch !

Verbal Diahorrea !

If you want a response from me you’ll have to learn to use words to MEAN Something - not just to obfuscate previous poorly thought out statements ! :rofl:

= But methinks a response is actually the LAST thing you want ! :wink:

In favor of less green and more what?

I leave that decision up to you.

My thinking here is that he knows it’s not going to happen. It didn’t happen in 2014. Why would it happen now? He also needs to keep the world (politicians and the public) focused in on what’s going on and talking about Ukraine. War can turn people off, especially if it last weeks and months. This constant appeal for a no-fly zone, broadcasted by the world media every day, keeps the pressure on the West to do something else other than a no-fly zone - continue sending military and humanitarian aide, plan and coordinate the logistics of supporting all of the refugees, continue to push the sanctions angle.

I think he knows exactly what he’s doing.

1 Like

I repeat ;

Once again he evades adressing the actual burden of my post - simply choosing to argue semantics !

I repeat

You like to repeat and repeat and not say much at all. Good luck to you.

The cracks in support of the war are starting to show.

Putin Adviser Chubais Quits Over Ukraine War, Leaves Russia
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-23/putin-adviser-chubais-quits-over-ukraine-war-and-leaves-russia

No !

If you wsh to converse with me then you will do so in the conventional manner - where we exchange points of validity - NOT jusr spouting verbal diahorrea !

Otherwise you do NOT - “Get the last word!” - No MATTER HOW RIDICULOUS - that word may be.

Conversations have TWO (or more) participants and I am entitled to my say which you are entitled to counter -

If you have anything of consequence to say !

If Not - then you DO NOT “Get the Last Word”!

You probably need it more than I do - so keep it !

I return to my answer to your previous question :slightly_smiling_face: