SamuelAndCoTrading Samuel Leach Scam? (REVIEW)

It’s better to replicate Cluster on MT4 or MT5 since they have a wider choice of input parameters for Stochastics and I believe for all indicators in general. Also Tradingview and the MT4/5 brokers have different market data (in case your trade account is on MT). So always have it where your source of market data is.

For Tradingview Cluster just go to built-in indicators and choose “Stochastic”, then change the parameters to:
K14
D1
Smooth 6

Reminder: On the oversold/overbought areas(<30 ; >70) you need to have the EMA trend in the same direction. Cluster entry signal = closed turning point candle

3 Likes

hey is it possible you share with me the MT4 code? I don’t really want to go onto TradingView everytime to look at it

I’d like to see this on MT4 too!

The only thing I’ve found is this Brain Trend’s 2 Sig Alert -

Hi,

I’m a newbie and therefore when I saw Samuel Leach’s forex series I was intrigued. I enjoyed the series.

Like most new traders I am looking for someone to help get me set up with a reliable set-up. I was therefore interested having watched the Real Forex Trader that they seemed to follow a system that yielded consistent results.

I know from this forum thread that the pivot indicator is MT4 pivots and the cluster algorithm is a JRSX indicator. I then learned from this thread that SL apparently uses the capital from Blufx, charging a fee from junior traders that pays for Leach to set up a trader on a new Blufx account. I imagine they get a nice deal from Blufx for referring so many people and as the trading fee is £200, this is effectively a free £100 pcm for each person enrolled. It’s a clever business model, if ethically questionable.

Where I am slightly confused is that SL promotes following the trend but the cluster indicator is for reversals. Can anyone recommend a trading course that is not a scam and that will help me learn how to be a good intraday trader? I hoped SL was the answer, but it seems they have an angle like almost everyone else. I remain hopeful something good is out there!

Malcolm

You could try Dark Horse Fx, Technical Fx, Falcon Fx or Guerella Fx. They all try to help get traders to a level to get funded.

1 Like

He said to follow the trend. While Cluster is a reversals indicator, it only shows reversal in the direction of the trend so essentially, you are following the trend.

What profitability percentage would you give the Cluster algorithm? Between 0% - 100%?

I got the Cluster Algorithm free online. Would you say it’s a profitable system or not?

Just take fusion. That is in essence, a martingale strategy. He has removed his link for the November 2016-December 2019 fusion as it wiped… Hence he now has a new one that started beginning of this year.

I am surprised to see a post about this crook called Samuel Leach.
Is this guy still alive at all?
Hope he gets what he deserves, he has it coming

This has resurrected this old thread so I can ask you now - what sort of strategies does this firm teach?

Maybe there are some good tactics we can all use, or maybe there are some dangerous tactics we should avoid?

Meh… I think he’s an average at best trader. Also involved in some dodgy schemes.

So he started this thread Introduction To Trading Psychology

I read the first two articles and was interested, but then realised the guy had made it seem like he was posting someone else’s blog with permission, when in fact it was for his company and just self promotion. But with no transparency about that. In fact, the first post hides the association of the author (his dad) to the company he works for (his business). Later posts suddenly slip in the detail that he works for Samuel and co. I thought that was weird at the time, but didn’t make the connection. Seems like the whole bunch are just rotten, manipulative and exploitative con artists. I am sorry to hear that so many have lost money to these guys.

Interesting in hearing more insight on this guy and his firm ? He seems to be a text book scammer - 1) Rented supercars, rented properties and a wannabe celebrity lifestyle cultivated on screen 2) Spends lots of money on fake PR “newspaper” planted articles - the article in about a seven figure algorithm deal is laughable. 3) He has loads of “scam” videos in his own name as he wants to own all those and present himself as a guide to identifying scams 4) Sells courses & runs a scam arcade with third party funding. 5) Does not earn income from trading - sells courses and “seats” in arcade. 6) Talks about his own money alot - sure sign he doesn’t really have any. 7) He is obviously quite an unintelligent bloke which isn’t congruent with success in the markets. 8) He advocates a technical approach - sure sign of a scammer. 9) Alot of effort put into positioning himself as a thought leader - book, tedx. (By the way Tedx do zero background checking). 10) None of his background suggest he would be successful in this area. 11) Faked trading results - the sure sign of a scam. 12) Operates in the scammest industry ever - FX training courses.

I am wondering how is this guy is still going ? Who is buying his courses and paying to trade with him ? How has he not been shut down ? Keen to hear more

1 Like

Hi. Has anyone tried Trademate? The Samuel Leach Indicator? I wanted to try this but it would be good to hear feedback from a fellow poster of this board first
Thank you

You can get trademate free here - https://www.tradingview.com/script/J6C95YwZ-Trademate

However, I would AVOID anything from that company and Samuel Leach, not only are they scammers but what they teach and sell does not work. Do not be fooled.

1 Like

Hi there. So, I was offered a ‘job’ to trade with Samuel & Co. Trading, in November 2020…

I declined after I passed their interview, as I found out a lot of irregularities in the broker of their choice.

I wrote about it here: Another scam...

Stay Away from them.

PipMeHappy

Learn to Trade is Greg Secker; another con artist!

My opinion on Sam and Co is mixed. I’ve been trading and studying for 7 years now, and only recently became profitable. Zoning in on forex like most people I baught some ■■■■ courses and youtubed the ■■■■ out of technical analysis patterns etc. I went sam and co and did the jtp in 2018/2019. What they teach won’t make you profitable from my experience! However the technical analysis strategies have some value.

I came across a guy called anton kriel. Still some negative ■■■■ online about him however, he has a track record, worked for multiple investment banks and hedge funds, and was FCA registered when he lived in the UK, same with other mentors in the company, ITPM.

What I learnt, the opportunity in forex is limited due to the volatility. Fx is promoted for its liquidity compared to stocks but the vol is low in comparison. Most educators and brokers teach you the opposite of what to do, they teach short term trading, mostly technical analysis ■■■■, why so you trade a lot, lose money and they make money from commisons, spreads, IB agreements, and selling order flow to institutions, oh and also taking the opposite side of your trades. If your profitable, brokers need to hedge your trade and may breakeven or win a little on those positions but by deploying more of there capital to hedge. So if your profitable you are a pain in the arse.

Understand the fundamentals. For fx you should trade using a global macro strategy, assessing inflationary or deflationary conditions in an economy, both indecently and relative to another. Anton promotes holding positions for 1 to 3 months in fx but states you will find for less opportunity that you will in stocks. I do agree however by overlaying sam and co technicals to antons fundamentals I am seeing success by swing trading, holding positions by a few hours to a week on average. Also with prop firms, most of them are fx based, have rules against holding over weekends or high swaps and don’t even offer exotic pairs with higher vol. If they do offer stocks it’s large cap or major indices with lower vol. So they force you to trade low vol assets and day trade funding their profits. Prop funds make money from ib agreements and sign up fees and data, and taking opposite sides, brokers are similar and same with educators, all having credit lines from investment banks and then hedge fund with use the data in their ML models to create sophisticated automated strategies who they have teams of PhDs monitoring and updating or more traditional will have traders managing lomg short portfolios over 1 to 3 month time horizons. If you scalp your competing against ML bots and market makers or you slip through the cracks and adapt to pro trader approach, fundamentals first then TA. I still think it’s possible to be profitable in fx and usong prop firms etc, but just even harder. If you have limited capital go for it but be careful, if you have lots of capital, my opinion go to itpm take their courses and trade a stock and option portfolio, build a track record, become verified and resulted and raise more money.

Would be grateful if anyone has any opinions on my research.

Safe

He’s got, or somebody else rather, started a thread about him and his course here. Do a search. I’m sure you’ll find several threads offering up basically what you said about the course.

San Leech also has a scam thread here. Give it a read and see if has any parallels to your time with them.

Vol is something newbs don’t really seek out knowledge about or influencers/educators/etc teach about in any great detail, and long-term trading isn’t sexy enough to make a series of YT videos about. Plus who wants to find out that the most successful traders got that way swing trading or holding positions for weeks and months? Nobody.

FX trading is a tough business. I tend to agree with all of your points. We are at the mercy of the brokers and prop firms and hedge funds and algos and PhDs, all vying for the same buck.