SamuelAndCoTrading Samuel Leach Scam? (REVIEW)

So as I mentioned before that I would update once i’ve been through this training. So here it is.

Everyone has their own opinon for starters, and from my point of view, this is a company that trys to excel your knowledge of the market. I would like to know of any other company that provides the amount of imforamtion I have gained from these at Samuel & Co for as little as it’s cost me. The amount of questions I have asked and the answers I have gotten is outstanding. Sam even said himself, he wants traders to make money for him, but then he is also got a company that gives you that opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge (It’s a WIN WIN). The company has many individuals that are all willing to help you and guide you (if your not a complete w****r) but even then, they will still help.

All I would say is, is gather some knowledge before you attend the JTP, then this course will help put a lot in to perspective.

As I’m not a very academic individual (as you can proably tell from my spelling and grammer) and had to learn this indusrty from a dummies perspective, Samuel & Co trading will help those individuals that have ambition but don’t meet them required GCSE’s.

Thank you. All it is, is a foot in the door to what you want to achieve. The company doesn’t want you to stick around, it wants you to make money for yourself and trade on your own.

I will now present to all of you my latest discovery on their Cluster algorithm. Samuel just rips us off of 125$ per every single purchase for something he paid less than 50$ once. He didn’t make Cluster, he only had a few tiny details added to a FREE algorithm. I could literally take the Turbo JRSX and let someone add the exact same things to it and get my cluster for half price and without it being locked on to only 1 account. I wonder where he got all the other algorithms from?
Proof:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.mql5.com/en/job/29739

2 Likes

What’s more, he charges to have the account updated that it will run on.

Nothing but a con artist.

Thank you so much for the information, I have been trading quite a while and Samuel and Co called me for a interview next Monday, a narrow escape thanks to you

1 Like

Another way to have Cluster experience for free is to go to Tradingview.com and use Stochastic RSI indicator with these settings: K=3 D=3 RSI length=6 Stochastic length=250. It is not 100% the same but if you only pay attention to the areas beyond 30:70, it is super close to it, about ~90% accurate.

1 Like

I already passed the interview and tomorrow i’ve set to make a payment of 495$ admin in order to be a Trader ,so you guys saved my life really,and my money as well i dont know what this world is transformed to.

Everyone passes the interview. As if they needed to make a hard choice on whether the person is right for the company. Actually they don’t care about your skills or background at all.

Another thing to consider besides the admin cost and monthly fees is what pays for your living during the time you start out? Some people might trade for a whole year without getting consistently profitable. They have no base salary - instead you are paying them to trade. Then they tell to this trader, who has daily living expenses and liabilities, to “not focus on the money”.

Change a few colors… add some dots during correct EMA trend… add a 125$ price tag… make it usable on 1 account only…
I guess we might just forget using Cluster at this point. Cluster = Stochastic

1 Like

Was trying to replicate this Supramann but was having difficulty on TradingView.

After researching SL’s Cluster, i also came across the request for Turbo JSX to be modified and renamed. Is the Stochastic Oscillator something you have made personally?

It’s better to replicate Cluster on MT4 or MT5 since they have a wider choice of input parameters for Stochastics and I believe for all indicators in general. Also Tradingview and the MT4/5 brokers have different market data (in case your trade account is on MT). So always have it where your source of market data is.

For Tradingview Cluster just go to built-in indicators and choose “Stochastic”, then change the parameters to:
K14
D1
Smooth 6

Reminder: On the oversold/overbought areas(<30 ; >70) you need to have the EMA trend in the same direction. Cluster entry signal = closed turning point candle

3 Likes

hey is it possible you share with me the MT4 code? I don’t really want to go onto TradingView everytime to look at it

I’d like to see this on MT4 too!

The only thing I’ve found is this Brain Trend’s 2 Sig Alert -

Hi,

I’m a newbie and therefore when I saw Samuel Leach’s forex series I was intrigued. I enjoyed the series.

Like most new traders I am looking for someone to help get me set up with a reliable set-up. I was therefore interested having watched the Real Forex Trader that they seemed to follow a system that yielded consistent results.

I know from this forum thread that the pivot indicator is MT4 pivots and the cluster algorithm is a JRSX indicator. I then learned from this thread that SL apparently uses the capital from Blufx, charging a fee from junior traders that pays for Leach to set up a trader on a new Blufx account. I imagine they get a nice deal from Blufx for referring so many people and as the trading fee is £200, this is effectively a free £100 pcm for each person enrolled. It’s a clever business model, if ethically questionable.

Where I am slightly confused is that SL promotes following the trend but the cluster indicator is for reversals. Can anyone recommend a trading course that is not a scam and that will help me learn how to be a good intraday trader? I hoped SL was the answer, but it seems they have an angle like almost everyone else. I remain hopeful something good is out there!

Malcolm

You could try Dark Horse Fx, Technical Fx, Falcon Fx or Guerella Fx. They all try to help get traders to a level to get funded.

1 Like

He said to follow the trend. While Cluster is a reversals indicator, it only shows reversal in the direction of the trend so essentially, you are following the trend.

What profitability percentage would you give the Cluster algorithm? Between 0% - 100%?

I got the Cluster Algorithm free online. Would you say it’s a profitable system or not?

Just take fusion. That is in essence, a martingale strategy. He has removed his link for the November 2016-December 2019 fusion as it wiped… Hence he now has a new one that started beginning of this year.

I am surprised to see a post about this crook called Samuel Leach.
Is this guy still alive at all?
Hope he gets what he deserves, he has it coming

This has resurrected this old thread so I can ask you now - what sort of strategies does this firm teach?

Maybe there are some good tactics we can all use, or maybe there are some dangerous tactics we should avoid?