I would like to inform you about this guy that holds trading seminars, where he promises profits using stories like:
- you will buy an apartment in Spain in the next year
- I donate money to hospitals in Vietnam so you can donate from your profits
I gathered all of those information while attending his seminars and spending a lot of money for stuff that is free online:
First seminar called “Fast Profits” - 2000£
- I learned how to use a 20MA on a Daily Timeframe chart and buy when price closes above
- also adding an MACD to exit in time
- he also added as a bonus 10 signals on SP500 and 8 were losers - the strategy/reason for the signals? - those are his exact words: “when solar flares touch earth once a month, people get emotional and markets move - I have somebody at Nasa that tells me those dates” - I’m not joking guys
I’m not gonna complain about this one because this seminar made me interested in trading. But 2000 pounds for that? Trust me, that’s all he teaches. I can show you the workbook if you are interested.
Second seminar called “Forecasting” - 3000£
- you will learn to use Fibonacci to guess where price will turn
- he will tell you to buy/sell at every fibo level with the promise that when the market will turn your way you will recover the money that you lost at the other levels (crazy, right?)
- he will tell you that Fibonacci is a magical tool that uses ancient magical numbers - yep!
Third seminar called “Daily Income” - 3500£
- you learn to use Pivot Points on intraday charts to just sell/buy when are touched - no other indicators
- you learn to use psychological numbers to buy/sell - no other indicators
so if the price goes up and touches a PP or PSY Number, you buy and wait
Maybe it sounds crazy for some of you guys but its real. Those seminars take like 1-2 days and in the rest of the time he tells stories about how he knows important people around the world and he predicted 4 financial crises.
All his stories are very confusing and filled with unbelievable narratives about people and places that can just be made up and cannot be verified in any way. The guy is very charismatic and a good public speaker. But what are you paying for? He sells this stuff (upselling) by promising you will leave your job in a few months and buy an apartment in Spain within one year.
He does not let you use your phone at a seminar (he has some bodyguard watching people). He is very careful because in UK, USA, EU, promising profits can be very illegal.
Yes I have paid all those money (8500£) and I feel that is correct to inform anyone who doesn’t know anything about him or trading in general. Guys, ask other people in this forum if what he promises with the tools above its even possible. I am not going to say anything else. I think we can call him a scammer.
In the meantime I have learned how to trade and I work with a prop company in London. I have recovered all those money from the markets and I think now this is just what I have been thru to be a professional trader. But I have been very pissed a while, after I have realized that the bullshit he sold me is free online.
Let me know if you didn’t understand or have any questions. I can give more details.
Please leave a comment so that this thing shows on google. There is nothing out there about this scam. Only a few fools leaving shallow reviews without showing results.