Sandy Jadeja Seminars - EXPENSIVE SCAM

Thank you Francescov
You are absolutely right.
If you don’t mind could you please share good courses for trading forex ,indices ,commodity

Howly crap. :sweat_smile:

Feels like martingale. :thinking:

Glad u kept away from em and made it good after that. :smiley_cat:

@ ajay200884

I would start with a course from Marko Cvjeticanin that you can find in Udemy.
Are called:
Forex Trading | Technical Analysis + Swing Trading Strategy and the other one is Fibonacci A-Z+ Forex Trading Strategy with Fibonacci Cluster.

Those two courses are exceptional and you will get so much value that you will feel like you steal it…

You will learn basically everything you need to start trading.

Market structure, candlestick, how to identify zone, trading pattern with high success probability fibonacci and much more.

those two courses alone will bring you to a level in such a short time that you will be surprise.

After a while you practice, to improve your understanding of the price action you might want to star follow wicks don’t lie, also has a course called market fluidity. It’s very good

This guy is really a good trader and provide a free stream on youtube where he trades and you can follow him. You will learn a lot about how to read candle stick and profit from the market spending few hrs a day

Lastly, I would recommend you ICT.
This course will blow your mind and you will increase exponentially your understanding of the market
Take this for last because it’s a bit more complex and if you start with that you will not understand anything.

You will learn to understand the market just with price action and you will start getting sniper entry.
There are good change that if you take it seriously and take the time to study, you will get an average winning rate of 80% and will not be difficult to be consistent on 1:5 RR

If you take the right time to understand, practice and focus on the process I am sure you will bet 99.9% of Sandy’s students in terms of profitability and you will invest a fraction for the courses.

probably you can get all of them for less than Sandy’s forecasting or intraday.

Thank you Francescov
I will buy this course online

Hi Francesco
I bought fibbonanci cluster course and very interesting.

I am uncle to find Marko Cvjeticanin on YouTube ,could you send any link .

Hi Francescov
What is ICT and how I can subscribe the ICT course.
Please help
Thanks

You can find him online, just search for it however I would not recommend you to start with Ict,.
As mentioned before, that course it’s very advanced and if you take an advanced course doesn’t mean you will become advanced…

There is a process and hrs in front of the chart that you cannot skip.

Good luck with your learning

Hi To all
Anyone attending today sandy webinar

ha ha

Hi all
Did anyone attended all Sandy course

Thank you so much for the share Francescov… The course has been good so far. Much appreciated. A quick question, The Fib techniques Marko Cvjeticanin teaches is the same as the Forecasting course done by Sandy?

No it’s different. Sandy teach you how to use the calculator to find the percentage based on a price to calculate the Fibonacci, and then will sell you the story about the ancient maths etc… You will basically learn the method people used to trade when computer and charts online weren’t available. Pretty useless I would say.
The fact is that then you will not be able to apply Fibonacci on the charts that you will be trading on.

The other course will not contain bulls…it or long wind stories. It will not tell you how to use the calculator to find Fibonacci level. But will teach you how to use fibs using the tools that now all the online charts platform have included.

So it will be different

1 Like

Thanks for the response Francescov… I was considering to take the Forecasting course this weekend, since it was marketed to me as the ultimate learning/technique. Hence wanted to reconfirm if Marko Cvjeticanin’s course and Sandy’s were similar. I think i’m getting to learn the same tool by paying a fraction of it on Udemy.

1 Like

No problem, I am sure you will get a much better value and knowledge.:+1:

1 Like

hi francescov
Marko Cvjeticanin’s Course is very valuable .

Last but no least, i thank you for YonatanDoron for sharings his valuable opinion. Becoz most of the people dont dare to share their failure, many of outside people after attended courses, but not make any profits/money, they tend to hide, they feel shame, I personal think that it is Okay to fail, becoz alike many entrepreneur outside, they are not overnight success, they all experience thousand of times failure, then only achieve their success of today. Also i appreciated this platform for us to look more clearly picture on those regardless it is Forex/ trading course, digital marketing course or any others.

1 Like

Almost everything has already been said, I can add one single point to the discussion, though.

I attended Sandy’s course 4 or 5 years ago. Got caught by an event called “Never Work Again” from Success Resources, which I find, is the core of the bad.

Sandy himself is a pleasant guy, but what he teaches is not even basic.
You don’t even learn how to open an account and what a margin account essentially is.
You don’t learn what to look at, when selecting a broker and so on.

You just get five (back in the days) strategies that all don’t work.

I thought, the most important point is to manage emotions, which definitely is, so I, as an IT guy said to myself, why not let the computer do the job.

As Sandy’s strategies were very simple they were easy to implement and I’m pretty sure, I’ve done it correctly.

Backtesting 10 years backwards with high quality tickdata all these strategies lost money.
Not with one big fail, as Sandy always takes care of a stop loss, but with a real constant backdraw.

So, if you want to make a million …
… start with two and trade with these strategies.

Cheers

2 Likes

He YonatanDoron ,

Thanks for sharing this … I am ever so grateful.

Every success

1 Like

Hi @YonatanDoron

Thanks for sharing this. (After all my bla bla, there is an actual question for you at the end.)
Unfortunately I also attended Sandy’s Fast Profits seminar and I share your opinions. Very basic strategies (actually not even that, just a bunch of ideas on how to trade MA20 crossovers). He gave 2-3 ideas how to enter those trades and 3 different ways to exit them. No actual results were shown or what impact different combinations of his ideas have on trading success. Only thing he shows is that one trade a year when the market moves 30% (thanks to corona this year). He does not tell you that most of those MA crossover strategies have a success rate around 30%. With his Money Management strategy of “never risk more than 5% of your account” (quite high for a beginner) your account balance goes down rather quickly.
The return he is making you believe are possible, don’t make sense though. I backtested one of the possible combinations of his strategy (over the period of the last 20 years) and it was slightly better than just holding the asset. So it’s not a complete loss. But far away from his house in Spain stories …
As far as I remember, he did not share his actual results ever (and whether they are actually exceeding his income from selling his seminars …)
As in your case, his course somehow got me started and thinking. I now have developed a strategy (3-4 trades a week, maximum 1 trade per day) which promises around 10% profit per month which I’m quite happy with for a start. It’s backtested for a year (~55% success rate) and I’m trading it for a bit over a month now and I’m actually in profit right now.
Thank you so much for sharing your insights and opinion on this. It really helped me to put things in perspective.

You said you found a strategy which works for you with 80-90% success rate. Can you share what you are looking at? You don’t have to share the whole strategy, just a pointer would be nice. Then I have something to research (I’m still at the beginning of this whole journey and just want to explore what’s out there)

Thank you very much and I hope you’ll be able to enjoy traveling very soon again!

1 Like

These Seminars are not worthy and he is doing this to earn a good amount of money only. People easily get scammed by his courses and waste their money as well as time. There are plenty of free online resources from where you can learn about trading. You can see the pivot points strategy on Babypips also. I would not recommend you to join any seminar by Sandy janeja.

2 Likes