Savant Trading Journal

I have been absent from the fx world for months now. I am back, and with almost two weeks of demo trading under my belt, I decided to record my trades for my own records. Within the next two weeks I go live! Let’s see what happens. To be honest, I am not that interested in describing how I have evolved system 14, rather, I will just post pics of my current trades + results. Happy trading all.

My current trade EUR/JPY Long with a 50 pip stop

3 Likes

This is my strategy signal…

And what my current trade looks like…

Let’s see what happens.

So far so good! I will hold this trade until around 8 eastern time.

Ended up taking a loss of 33 pips today. Learned a lesson, next time I will exit the trade sooner if given similar data.

This leads me to todays data… And my short trade in EJ.

Im already down 8 pips but thats okay. I rock a 50 pip stop always :slight_smile:

Good news! Trade is up over 60 pips. I set a take profit at 127.62 which is the avg low price in last night’s data.

I was off by a couple pips on my tp… Oh well, no excuses I should have closed the trade at +60 pips yet agian. At least I took 7 pips nonetheless.

I have another logical short signal. So i shorted EJ.

That’s the current short… And here is the data behind the trade.

Let’s see what happens!

I started off well, lost a few trades, got lazy and didn’t post. So to to keep it simple on november sixth i started with $100 on demo.

Now going into today’s trade, 14 days later here i am

*Note 2 trades got stopped out for 50 pips each. Also I closed out early on a losing trade or two. On top of all of that I ALWAYS USE A 50 PIP STOP LOSS.

Sorry for the caps i just feel stop losses are the most crucial part of any dumb, decent, or brilliant strategy… period.

Now tonight I am long Ej.

Here is the data for tonight as well

Im pretty sure i took 65 pips or so…

Now i am short EJ…

And my data…

Went on a little loosing spree so I took a few days off. My account is still possitive from november 6th. But I am only up 24%.

No big deal, im in a good trade… GJ long

And here is the data

I am excited to trade GJ. Will be back in the am with the update.

Haven’t been posting my trades or updates for a while so I am back with my update.

For the month (November 6th to December 6th 2018)I won 12 trades, lost 9 with a total of 21 trades.

My accuracy is around 57% with a profit of 48.7% off my capital of $100 on demo.

I am now starting month two with $148 demo. Can’t wait to keep winning!

Your account is now approx 1 1/2 times your starting value - are you increasing your stake ?

1 Like

My trades are slowly getting larger but my stop always remains at 50 pips. So yes I am increasing stake if thats what you mean. Ill do better to post each trade regardless of win or loss. The key is the data I calculate to place the trade and how I interpret it.

1 Like

My current trade…

GJ long

My data

1 Like

Welcome back to BP! Looks like you’ve been here since 2012! Good luck with your trading journey and happy trading as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been lazy to post. I do have good news… I am up for the month!

I longed EUR/USD tonight

Thanks for the encouragement!

First trade of the new year appears to be an EU short!

I made many pips back last week during christmas! oddly enough… Im in profit for month two. I have 5 days left until the end of month two. Keep winning

1 Like

Looks like I called EU. Almost got stopped out so I will take note of that.

Ended up getting out early, still took a little over 60 pips! Nice.

Will post tonights trade later.

Tonights trade:

Limit order EU Long entry at 1.1322 with a 30 pip stop. If it doesn’t hit my entry before I fall asleep I will manually enter before sleeping.

Im in a good position before major news comes out. Won’t be able to close the trade til around lunch.

Closed out my EU long a little while ago. Took over 50 pips! Keep on winning!

I dont know without the data but I would like to guess another EU long tonight. We will see when i pull the data later. Happy trading