Savant Trading Journal

Yup. Looks like i have another EU Long.

Keep winning

1 Like

Market spiked against me then shot above my price for a good while. I saw an anomily in the data that I should have taken more seriously. I got stopped out and lost 50 pips.

No worries, now I know how to trade similar data. Besides, let this be a lesson to all! Stop losses are brilliantly nessesary to trade successfully. I can afford to get stopped out twice more and still be at 40% account balance profit. This is trading at high risk as well, thus why I need to be as accurate as possible.

I will be back tonight with a new trade!

So is this still a demo ?

Yeah this is demo. I am trading a small amount of real money testing how the market takes the same demo trades live. When the time is right I will go live with a predetermined amount and will post those results here. In the meantime demo or not, I need to keep trading. Which brings me to tonights trade.

UJ long. All other pairs I did not like and would not touch.

Took a small loss today. Market whipsawed all day. All currencies where not worth me trading today.

However… I am back where i want to be. euros!!!

Tonights trade is a EU Long

Took 77 pips or so in EU today. Now I am in profit for month 3!

Found a good pair to trade tonight. GU!

I entered long just a little while ago. Im running a 60 pip stop since its almost half my normal trade size and GU is very volatile.

Lost the GU trade. I noticed the pattern and why I lost so i am applying it to a new trade that has similar data. Tonights EU trade.

I am short EU tonight at a limit order of 1.1529 and a 50 pip stop like usual. My limit hasnt hit yet but I am certain it will.

I expect 40-60 pips or more in EU tonight/friday

Such a beautiful trade. I think my drawdown was less than 10 pips. Only took 52 pips or so profit but I am satified with that! Especially with my spot on limit order! Nice

2 losses this week and 2 wins for over a 50% initial account balance gain.

The time is now! I go live as of right now. I have been trading demo for a little over two months. I achieved my benchmark in demo (double $100), so now I go live! For now on, I only post my live account trades and updates.

Im starting with $100 usd using oanda fx trade.

My goal:

Double my capital every month for ten months straight. I will start with $100 USD and I will grow it into $100,000 USD.

Sounds crazy right? I believe anything is possible and i have worked for about nine years up until this moment to make this simple, compounding growth possible… So tonight I 'm starting with $100 USD.

Here is my account up front (soon i will link it to myfxbook)

And tonights trade!!! EU long at a limit order @1.1437 with a 50 pip stop loss.

Assuming I repeat friday as far as my limit order getting triggered… I expect 50-100 pips off this trade because of my entry. If my limit order does not get hit I will not be placing a trade.

Win win win!!

1 Like

Good luck dude

Thanks a lot! So far my limit order hasn’t gotten hit yet. American session is about to be in the traditional dead period. I expected a late move, so if anything happens it will be within the next 6 hours.

Hopefully my order gets hit, if not no trade today.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Good luck! If you start with $1000 you’ll have a mil. by year end! :star_struck:

KC

1 Like

My order did not get hit from last nights trade. All good, the market hardly moved! I was wrong about my projection but not on direction.

Tonight I am short EU!
… At a limit order of course.
… And the usual 50 pip SL

Im confident my limit will get triggered! Lets see what happens.

I feared my limit wouldnt get hit. Im in.

First trade live ends with victory!

This week has soo much potential for hella movement. We have G20 meetings and lots of high impact news.

1 Like

Nice gain. Do it again

Im in

Market didnt move much today. Only made $2…

I pulled out 14 bucks of profit yesterday

Nothing else looked good. But i did get a UJ short signal so naturally i am in!!

I expect UJ to hit 108.35 tonight

I thought of a brilliant idea that I will start posting tomorrow. I missed the opportunity today to capture it.

I was wrong and lost yesterdays trade.Took note of it. Had the opportunity to get out in profit, did not take it, so i suffered a 33 pip loss for around $8. I’m cool with that.

I reviewed over yesterdays potential trades, specifically GJ (GBP/JPY) and noticed I missed a 100 pip day! Not that I necessarily missed it per say… at the time I retrieved the signal last night, I had never seen a signal like it before so I didn’t trade it. I now know that that pattern generates a long signal with potential for 100 pips draw down short before going 100 plus pips long from open!

I looked at GJ again for tonight’s trade. The pattern is very similar to yesterdays! Awesome!

GJ is expensive. I’m very confident I’ll profit 100 plus pips today in GJ… So, I deposited another $100 USD. My goal is to put in 100 per week and keep trading my profits.

Anyhow, I’m long!! Yesterday had a huge drawdown before GJ went hella long so I put a 200 pip stop. I know its out of the ordinary, but I’ll be monitoring this trade closely.!

1 Like