Savant Trading Journal

I admit the trade doesn’t look well down 80 pips going into the weekend.

If I interpreted the signal correctly we should see a nice gap up Sunday. If im wrong then I will know how to trade this signal next time it presents itself. Regardless of outcome I will trade via limit order entry on days like this.

Have a great weeekend!

I lost $23 on the GJ trade and almost $3 on asecond gj trade.

Tonight I am taking a semi risky trade because its a two part trade.

Im long EU intil 1.13837 then Im short EU at 1.1384 for the day trade.

Here is the limit order for the second trade

Ill post a recap after tonights trades. Got home late and am spent.

3 longs, EU, EJ and GU

Im only down about 16 dollars from initial investment. More about that tomorrow.

I had a very bad week trading for several reasons’ and will go into it tomorrow or this weekend.

Regardless of having a very bad week , I recovered all losses and am back in profit. That profit is already growing as we speak.

Tonights trade. A Golden EU Long!

I haven’t seen a legit good long EU signal in about a week and a half. Thank God I finally got a good signal!!! One like I was killing it off of in demo repetively.

Anyhow. Im already buckled in for the ride!

Way to grab a good signal!!

Ride it high!

KC

Yes!! It was a phenominal signal as expected! I took around 88 pips!!

What a wonderful trade to end the week with!

Im up 40% so far off my $190 investment. I transferred out $14 on week one and $10 to my friends small trading account this week.

This is a live account guys!

1 Like

Out of pure curiosity, why are you withdrawing amounts like $10? Just seems irrelevant, especially if you’re potentially onto an edge. Why not compound it up at month end and get the ball rolling so that you can aim towards a decent account balance?

I’d be surprised if you can buy lunch for $10

You have a valid question. First week I put in $100 and needed some extra gas money to get to work so I withdrew $14. My car is cheap on gas. I recently started a new job, and at the time I first deposited money into my account, my money was really tight. My old boss still owes me over 4.5k in wages. Got sick of not getting paid and finally left.Thats another story. As far as the $10 goes, I transferred it to a small sub account to play around with on a non system based trading style. But I am with you on the compounding growth. That is my goal, next week I will deposit another hundred if I continue to profit next week.

I am buckled in for the ride yet again!! Two absolutely golden shorts!!

After scouring through about 8 of the top ten, here are tonights diamonds in the rough!

1 Like

I made multiple mistakes today. Misread the signal and could have snagged over 60 pips. Instead i lost $37 of profits.

Im ready to gather more pips tonight in what appears to be a good EU long!

Loat a dollar because of financing. Market was up while sleeping but flat while awake.

Anyhow. I have an EU short i just entered.

Major news comes out in a few hours. Im in a good position for the spike

I lost $30 due to human error interpreting the signal.

Note taken.

Tonights trade!

EU short!!!
Im already in of course.

Im in solid profits at the moment. Im going to let EU continue to dive and let my profits grow!!

I ended up taking roughly $40 in profits. Thats 45 pips or so in EU.

A win is a win. Be back later with the new trade. Hopefully an EU long. Won’t know til later though.

Looks like an EU long it is!! By limit order of course, this time im maximizing profits on the last trading day of the week. Major economic news comes out! Awesome!

I’m going to gather many many many pips!!

The market just barely missed my limit order… I already missed out on 30 pips profit :frowning:

Im in now

Sit tight - seems like a late entry to me. You’ve gone long right at yesterdays support, now turning into a potential resistance level? But hey, i’m long too, so let’s see.

I lost $8 or 8 pips today for the exact reason you stated Bacon Sandwitch.

I am out.

What a lackluster Friday given the volume of high impact news. I am honestly really upset my limit order was missed by less than 2 pips.

Next week I will add five pips onto my entry orders to better the odds of them getting hit.

1 Like

Im in! Im forseeing massive movenment in GJ. Im short until 142.65 then i am long!